Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60016
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2010, 08:02 AM   #16
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Just an observation.

Many here have been accused of being obsessed with the hobby, or the board they participate on, myself included. But, really the obsession is in the negativity. So many are obsessed with it, they cannot participate without it. Drama is always going to be present; drama is defined, in my opinion, a way of saying look at me, pay attention to me. The easiest way or the cop–out way to achieve this is threw negativity. Posting provocative and engaging conversation is so much harder to do when negativity is not the driving force.

There are many that no longer post simply because of all the negativity. It is like interring a very dark cave with a tinny pencil flashlight, the light gets lost in the overwhelming darkness.

As in all ways of life there is always going to be light and dark, good and bad, but when it is out of balance, and it is here, and has been for a long time, it becomes a place of discontent and really not a fun place to be. Hopefully, the leadership will steer this new land in a direction that will bring back balance. It will take strong leadership on both sides to make any significant change here.

DM
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:50 AM   #17
Onceler
Gaining Momentum

Haven't been on the board in 4 days, and I come to catch up and find nothing short of half a dozen threads about.... well what exactly? Threads about threads... and drama and "inner sanctums"... WTF? Unless the inner sanctum is between a gorgeous woman's legs, how is it helping any of us gain better information?
Maybe it's the new year, the cold weather, or maybe no one actually has much to say, but I'll once again repeat my request for a "throwdown" forum and we can remove the referee in that area. "Discussion" seems pretty liberal definition of the most recent threads.
Worst board topic? The board.

Onceler
...the least you can do is stimulate my... err .. mind?...
Onceler is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:26 AM   #18
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Over the years I've found that the membership make the best moderators. It's the membership that directs and drives the flow of information and conversation. The Mods are here to help with things get out of hand or if there's a problem that just can't seem to be resolved or if things get to personal.

If the members stop feeding into the chaos...the chaos is cease to exist. Don't let a dozen strong personalities keep you from enjoying this wonderful board we have. What a unique opportunity to be part of growing the community. It's like getting involved in a start up of an established company.

Stay positive folks and keep posting.

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:03 AM   #19
gman45
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickalotapus View Post
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Over the years I've found that the membership make the best moderators. It's the membership that directs and drives the flow of information and conversation. The Mods are here to help with things get out of hand or if there's a problem that just can't seem to be resolved or if things get to personal.

If the members stop feeding into the chaos...the chaos is cease to exist. Don't let a dozen strong personalities keep you from enjoying this wonderful board we have. What a unique opportunity to be part of growing the community. It's like getting involved in a start up of an established company.

Stay positive folks and keep posting.

LAP
Thanks
gman45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #20
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

1) DNFTT Do Not Feed The Trolls

2) IAATP It's All About The Pussy.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #21
Joel Goodson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'll take some lively banter as opposed to a daily dagwood dick stomp that I witnessed elsewhere. I'm just sayin...
Joel Goodson is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:47 AM   #22
hobbie
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
Many here have been accused of being obsessed with the hobby, or the board they participate on, myself included. But, really the obsession is in the negativity. So many are obsessed with it, they cannot participate without it. Drama is always going to be present; drama is defined, in my opinion, a way of saying look at me, pay attention to me. The easiest way or the cop–out way to achieve this is threw negativity. Posting provocative and engaging conversation is so much harder to do when negativity is not the driving force.

There are many that no longer post simply because of all the negativity. It is like interring a very dark cave with a tinny pencil flashlight, the light gets lost in the overwhelming darkness.

As in all ways of life there is always going to be light and dark, good and bad, but when it is out of balance, and it is here, and has been for a long time, it becomes a place of discontent and really not a fun place to be. Hopefully, the leadership will steer this new land in a direction that will bring back balance. It will take strong leadership on both sides to make any significant change here.

DM

VERY TRUE STATEMENT!
hobbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #23
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
1) DNFTT Do Not Feed The Trolls

2) IAATP It's All About The Pussy.
Excellent advice, GG.

gfe
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #24
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Rainbows and Unicorns is pretty close.

This is a fantasy world. The hobbyists range from Trolls, to White Knights, to Black Knights, Ogres, to Vikings and many more. I think most of the guys would see themselves as Robin Hood, or King Aruthur/Lancelot etc...

The ladies can be Witches, Ladies (with a big L), Princesses, Sprites, Trolls themselves, etc... Most probably see themselves somewhere between a Princess and a Lady.

The problem is, we do not always live up to our own view of ourselves.

Another problem is a bit like this. A friend of mine told me that in his first semester at Law School they described the legal proffession this way. You and I are looking at a piece of paper. You see one side and I see the other. It is the same piece of paper, but different perspectives. The purpose of a lawyer (and in some respects the hobbyist to the provider and vice versa) is to bring the other party to their side of the paper, so they can see their perspective.

If we live in this fantasy world we have to get along. I made a poor decision to feed a troll in a recent thread and NOTHING positive came of it. So I will never do that again. Let's not feed the trolls, but let's all have some fantasy fun. Vikings with Princesses or Robin Hoods with the woodland Sprites.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women