Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40353
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2014, 08:19 AM   #16
indexec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Too high

It is their call. I never negotiate. If I don't like the price I don't schedule the time.

Never piss off your girlfriend or your waitress. One may spit on your food and the other may not spit on your dick.
indexec is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:21 AM   #17
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Many good points.
I also take into account what I think the entire experience will be like. However as YTE also stated, there are some things I want on the menu regardless of how good I expect the experience will be. For me BBBJ is a deal breaker. In addition either CIM or female condom should be an option & both is ideal. I'd consider a lady w/o CIM or female condom if I liked her look a lot & I thought it was gonna be an awesome experience & the donation was $300 or under (speaking about here in Iowa). Here in Iowa my personal limit is $300 regardless or menu & experience expectations. Vacation... well vacation is vacation lol. You go on vacation to enjoy yourself. And I do!!
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:30 AM   #18
Ciera Dawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217250
My ECCIE Reviews

You are right, I been looking at alot of showcases to get my price structure right. I will only be offering specials for reviews so that I can become more legit since I am fairly new.

Yeah you are right, it's sort of like buying and selling cars, if the engine runs good and looks prettier than it would be sold or worth of more value anyway, I don't think Toyota can not be compared to a Mercedes considering Lexus makes Toyota. When I was little the car of my dreams was a Mercedes! If you don't like it, don't pay for it is a good way to look at it Honk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honk View Post
Maybe they don't want to be as busy as $200/hour would get them. Things are only worth what someone is willing to pay. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Some may say that a Mercedes isn't worth the money compared to a Toyota. Guess what? Plenty of people are buying Mercedes.
Ciera Dawn is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:30 AM   #19
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Like Vegas said, many good points and opinions, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only person that fucks me for 300+ an hour is my lawyer...and she's hot as well, but never leave her office quite as satisfied
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:34 AM   #20
Ciera Dawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

, ... was surfboard, surfboarding thru the thread and I also agree do not negotiate, blah I HATE THAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indexec View Post
It is their call. I never negotiate. If I don't like the price I don't schedule the time.

Never piss off your girlfriend or your waitress. One may spit on your food and the other may not spit on your dick.
Old 05-10-2014, 08:43 AM   #21
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciera Dawn View Post
, ... was surfboard, surfboarding thru the thread and I also agree do not negotiate, blah I HATE THAT!
Have to disagree with you on this sweetie....EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE!
Old 05-10-2014, 09:37 AM   #22
Ciera Dawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I mean when you already are giving a special babe, I hate when people do that!

Everything in life is negotiable, did it make you think again? It isn't! lol. I have to disagree! ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator69 View Post
Have to disagree with you on this sweetie....EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE!
Old 05-10-2014, 02:41 PM   #23
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

It is always up to the ladies to set the price for their time based on what they think is best for them and their situation.

It is always up to the gents to decide what they are or are not willing to pay for that. We may or may not miss out on something that we will regret but we will always be happy with our decision... but not always happy with the service we receive.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #24
Ciera Dawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Very well said babe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
It is always up to the ladies to set the price for their time based on what they think is best for them and their situation.

It is always up to the gents to decide what they are or are not willing to pay for that. We may or may not miss out on something that we will regret but we will always be happy with our decision... but not always happy with the service we receive.
Old 05-21-2014, 05:02 PM   #25
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
Seeing ladies visit Iowa lately with $350 & $400/hr donations for CBJ. Anyone else besides me that thinks they're nuts?
*shrugs* nuts not really.

Also ... I know a few 300hr cbj only girls as busy as they want to be ... 350 or 400 isn't a huge stretch.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:28 PM   #26
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

To each his own.

I don't purchase pussy based on price, never have but I can tell you this. The best providers I have been with are $300 and under and bust their asses to earn that. My ATF is worth double that but is a smart enough business woman to know that this market at least cannot sustain that asking price while different parts of the country certainly can.

As far as everything is negotiable, you bet your ass it is. Although loyalty ain't cheap, a solid repeat client who has proven themselves over a period of time in my mind deserves a break and I'll ask for it as I have. In a recent case a provider raised her rates and decided to not "grandfather" in her existing clients, which is her prerogative. I was an existing, repeat client who was good for a certain amount on a monthly basis. Her decision to not negotiate cost her my business. Again, that's her call.

The best part now is that I get to say no thank you when she texts me on a weekly basis asking me to see her again...now at the old rate.

Loyalty works both ways.

I know, I'm way off topic.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:01 PM   #27
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I am a unicorn among providers...lol......I have kept my rates at the same low price for most of the time I have been on here....I was told that I am too cheap for what I offer,but that is their opinion...I just wanna be fair & have fun!!!...Some say that I should raise them,well I did try that,but it just did not work for me...............I like where I am at and do quite well with that! Every gal has a right to set her rate at what makes her comforable AND every guy has the right to accept that or move on to what he will pay!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:31 PM   #28
snickersia
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I am of the opinion that everything has some value. What I find value in, I will find a way to pay for. Livin' is spot on with loyalty. It is a two way street and I can be as loyal as a puppy. I also know that if I don't like the options for the fare, I will find an alternative. There are many hobbyists and I am only one of them. I have only negotiated a couple of times and that was with ladies that I have seen frequently.

Love you all ladies and play it where it lies.
snickersia is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:14 PM   #29
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
To each his own.

I don't purchase pussy based on price, never have but I can tell you this. The best providers I have been with are $300 and under and bust their asses to earn that. My ATF is worth double that but is a smart enough business woman to know that this market at least cannot sustain that asking price while different parts of the country certainly can.

As far as everything is negotiable, you bet your ass it is. Although loyalty ain't cheap, a solid repeat client who has proven themselves over a period of time in my mind deserves a break and I'll ask for it as I have. In a recent case a provider raised her rates and decided to not "grandfather" in her existing clients, which is her prerogative. I was an existing, repeat client who was good for a certain amount on a monthly basis. Her decision to not negotiate cost her my business. Again, that's her call.

The best part now is that I get to say no thank you when she texts me on a weekly basis asking me to see her again...now at the old rate.

Loyalty works both ways.

I know, I'm way off topic.
Could not agree more my friend
Old 05-25-2014, 10:44 AM   #30
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
Seeing ladies visit Iowa lately with $350 & $400/hr donations for CBJ. Anyone else besides me that thinks they're nuts?
Oh wow that's high

I'm planning on visiting QUAD Cities/Davenport/Cedar Rapids this June or July pm me for RATES!
Annika is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women