Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2014, 11:28 PM   #16
mrhamm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Racial slurs will not be tolerated, regardless of intent.

Elisabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero View Post
why does everything gotta be racist now a days it was a joke not even meant to be racist i hear it all the time and not even asians get offended its just person preferance i mean i could use some asians sometimes sorry if you got offended
I have only heard the term "yellow fever" once, and that was on an NPR story. Looking at the Wikipedia meaning of the word or the Urban Dictionary meaning of the word, if one believes the word racist has only negative meaning to it, the phrase "yellow fever" doesn't have any 'racist' connotations to the word. Yellow fever simply describes a preference of Asian women, stereotypically by white males. With the understanding yellow fever is simply describing a preference of race, it is racist, but that doesn't mean it is bad.

My point here, is the term "yellow fever" is not racist as most people commonly use the meaning of the word; in a negative light. The act of obsessing over Asian women is racist. That doesn't make yellow fever bad though, just as the act of a guy obsessing over women with large breasts isn't bad. In no way is the term "yellow fever" a racial slur.

One might consider the word yellow alone, to be a racial slur. If that position was commonly held however, I suspect we would have people protesting the children's Christian song, Jesus Loves Me. The song states "red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world." Is the word yellow offensive in this song? Should I as a Caucasian be offended by the use of the word white?

Anti's use of the term yellow fever was off base, and doesn't make any sense in the context of the review, just as getting offended by the term doesn't make any sense.
mrhamm is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:08 AM   #17
Anti Hero
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamm View Post
I have only heard the term "yellow fever" once, and that was on an NPR story. Looking at the Wikipedia meaning of the word or the Urban Dictionary meaning of the word, if one believes the word racist has only negative meaning to it, the phrase "yellow fever" doesn't have any 'racist' connotations to the word. Yellow fever simply describes a preference of Asian women, stereotypically by white males. With the understanding yellow fever is simply describing a preference of race, it is racist, but that doesn't mean it is bad.

My point here, is the term "yellow fever" is not racist as most people commonly use the meaning of the word; in a negative light. The act of obsessing over Asian women is racist. That doesn't make yellow fever bad though, just as the act of a guy obsessing over women with large breasts isn't bad. In no way is the term "yellow fever" a racial slur.

One might consider the word yellow alone, to be a racial slur. If that position was commonly held however, I suspect we would have people protesting the children's Christian song, Jesus Loves Me. The song states "red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world." Is the word yellow offensive in this song? Should I as a Caucasian be offended by the use of the word white?

Anti's use of the term yellow fever was off base, and doesn't make any sense in the context of the review, just as getting offended by the term doesn't make any sense.
ya i agree it is stupid for me to get a warning over something that wasnt even meant to be offensive. people in america need to open there eyes that not everything is racist. its like those reporters on CNN who only report on racism. lots of my good friends are asian and they generally dont mind the term. like he said above there are lots of stuff that gets overlooked that could be considered racist for example did you guys know the term 'native american' is actually offensive? when in Canada i made a comment about there native and was told the politically correct term is 'aboriginal' same with Australia.

i disagree with my warning completely and believe it should be removed. i think that that people who posted below were just doing so as a bandwagon effect. im sure yall have heard your friends throw the term around and mean nothing about it or perhaps its just my generation. please remove my infraction thanks.
Anti Hero is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:50 AM   #18
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I didn't get bothered and offended ... but after a few reports to moderator and the response, I did make a statement.

I don't like that we live in these "politically correct" times where we have to watch what we write.

Regardless, I stand by what I wrote. If something could be interpreted as being a slur like that it's just best to use caution when writing such.

I addressed it. There were rebuttals, which I always appreciate.

And thanks for presenting us with the etymology of the word!

Thanks,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:04 AM   #19
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Nice review...thanks. Was this your first strap on? If so, sounds like you did quite well.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:56 PM   #20
hawkweed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Nice review, and to the asshat who gets bent out of shape about making dumb comments and being chided for it, you offended the person who it was in reference to. The fact that you didn't even apologize or acknowledge it goes to show why you got your warning. Time to STFU and move on.
hawkweed is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:39 PM   #21
greekfreeke
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
Nice review...thanks. Was this your first strap on? If so, sounds like you did quite well.
No that was not my first strapon, but definitely one of the more memorable times. Lei is in that small group of women who get very enthusiastic with that particular fetish. Wish there were more....It's one of the reasons I joined Eccie, to get a better feel for who really enjoys the more unusual fare, in addition to vanilla greek, gfe, etc.
greekfreeke is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:12 PM   #22
txoilngas
Gaining Momentum

Watch out now, you said vanilla. I might get offended :=P
txoilngas is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #23
leilover
Account Disabled

User ID: 38841
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Getting past the negative, that was a great review!

So glad that you had fun. Sounds like a REALLY hot time!

Leilover ... don't your hips start to bother you after "swiving" a guy for such a long length of time?

greekfreeke,

Thanks for posting this review in Another Realm. Really, the review is very spicy!

Yes, my hips were little hurting after banging for a while..but i managed well.
Practices made me got better...lol
leilover is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:14 PM   #24
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by leilover View Post
Yes, my hips were little hurting after banging for a while..but i managed well.
Practices made me got better...lol
Ok...I'm conjuring up an image of that hot bondy walking towards me with a big rubbery phallus leading the way. Damn...I need a time out and some napkins!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:58 AM   #25
The Motley Fool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Been out of the country for awhile, but thanks for the review. It just reminds me I need to see Lei as soon as I get back... again

Motley Fool
The Motley Fool is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #26
The Slut
Valued Poster

Sounds like an incredible time.

Thanks for sharing
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:27 PM   #27
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

You are one lucky man.....
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:45 AM   #28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Excellent review...I don't know if I'd be able to handle such a large strap-on though, but kudos to you for taking it like a champ!
7071949597 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
leilover

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women