Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160791
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40384
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35515
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #16
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
What you will see, included in the vast majority of reviews – “a few tats, but nothing too distracting” – does that sound like a compliment?
A while back, there was a thread in the KC forum asking, "What is a distracting tattoo?"

This was my response:

LNK is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:32 PM   #17
aWickedDon
Account Disabled

Quote:
#1 - I am only expressing my opinion - anyone can choose to ignore it, agree or disagree.
#2 - I did not tell hobbyists to avoid girls with tattoos (to each his own); you do not have the right to tell me how to spend my money.
#3 - Just like providers choose to screen us, I sometimes choose to rule-out providers with the answer tattoos - "several" after reviewing their photos, but that's my choice isn't it? I suppose you don't screen anyone out based on age/weight/hair, etc? Do you see them anyway and donate the money?
#4 - I stopped going to strip clubs long ago when the "over the top" tattoo craze started, I wonder if others did the same, hurting their industry without their knowledge.
#5 - Remember the first girl tattoo style to appear in their small of the back? Someone else coined the label "Tramp Stamp"; maybe you should try to enlighten him.
#6 - You "respect" their choices, but call them hookers????
Im sorry... I was masturbating to the pic on page 1..

Whhaaaa? Oh yea, freedom of choice....continue, you still have four fingers left to count on.
aWickedDon is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:10 PM   #18
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

DAD!!????????
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #19
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994
Thumbs down

I would never get a tattoo like this: There is such a thing as tasteful tattoos and this definitely isn't one of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whtistheworldcomingto.jpg (26.2 KB, 213 views)
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:32 AM   #20
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default An issue of credibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by aWickedDon View Post
Im sorry... I was masturbating to the pic on page 1..

Whhaaaa? Oh yea, freedom of choice....continue, you still have four fingers left to count on.

A review of your profile and past posts indicates you are a recent addition to the board and have never reviewed a provider; all your posts to threads are generally off-topic and designed to either create controversy or make yourself appear to be more of a player than you can prove. Reviews talk, bullshit walks. That said, I choose not to banter with buffoons; the end.
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:06 PM   #21
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Desecration

Some people think that some tattoos are "tasteful" while others are not, but I believe they are missing the point.

Yes, some tattoos are better drawn and perhaps use better subject material, but in the end all tattoos are still only desecration of the natural beauty of the body.

. . . From my perspective, tattoos are like children scrawling on the wall with crayons. Some may be better drawn and use better material, but it is still only desecration of what was once pure and clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoticSynn View Post
I would never get a tattoo like this: There is such a thing as tasteful tattoos and this definitely isn't one of them.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:18 PM   #22
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
A review of your profile and past posts indicates you are a recent addition to the board and have never reviewed a provider; all your posts to threads are generally off-topic and designed to either create controversy or make yourself appear to be more of a player than you can prove. Reviews talk, bullshit walks. That said, I choose not to banter with buffoons; the end.
I vote: Advantage no review guy.

But there's plenty of time to attempt to catch up.

And: Love the tatted gals. Non-tatted ones too.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:30 PM   #23
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Some people think that some tattoos are "tasteful" while others are not, but I believe they are missing the point.

Yes, some tattoos are better drawn and perhaps use better subject material, but in the end all tattoos are still only desecration of the natural beauty of the body.

. . . From my perspective, tattoos are like children scrawling on the wall with crayons. Some may be better drawn and use better material, but it is still only desecration of what was once pure and clean.

Are you equally as adamantly opposed to any desecration via died hair, jewelry, or make-up? Put aside the artist aspect, philosophically they are the same.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:51 PM   #24
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Are you equally as adamantly opposed to any desecration via died hair, jewelry, or make-up? Put aside the artist aspect, philosophically they are the same.
Fake boobs are out then too.

Stockings? Brassieres? Garters?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:24 PM   #25
aWickedDon
Account Disabled

Quote:
You caught me...I'm a new guy. That aside...I think the points been proven, your too distracted by the surface to really appreciate anything else. Since you started your thread you haven't commented on anyone else who's stayed on topic, just my comments. And they've given you what you were looking for, opinions. Maybe you can work on seeing the whole picture and beauty of these girls instead of focusing on a few lines? Maybe extend to them the freedom to choose like you expect to be given? I'll stop distracting you with my right hand so you can look to the left brother.

..Your welcome
aWickedDon is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:12 PM   #26
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

If I ever saw that chick I'd probably get jealous, she has way better ink than I do!
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:03 PM   #27
2wheels2fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Your friends say it’s attractive and cool, but…….. Imagine your grandkids asking their Mom/Dad: “Why does grandma have…eyeballs printed on her breasts?
Who looks at their grandma's titties?
2wheels2fun is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:38 PM   #28
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

You know what's so unsexy? Unsolicited opinions about others. I don't care if it's, "I hate tattoos." "Blondes are hotter." "Who would pay for a Bbw?"
All of those unsolicited opinions make someone sound like a bitter a-hole.

"But it's just my opinion... "
Yeah, quit crying. No one wants your negativity. I would take someone with no reviews over someone who tries to tell me their way in life is the one I should follow.

Next.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:25 AM   #29
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Let me fix that for ya'...

Quote:
Your friends say it’s attractive and cool, but…….. Imagine your grandkids asking their Mom/Dad: “Why does grandma have…eyeballs printed on her KNEES?....

There, that's better!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:34 AM   #30
Guest030724
Account Disabled

User ID: 208101
My ECCIE Reviews

Once you get a Bunch of Tattoos all over your body you can never look soft and like a real Classy pretty Girl you will always be considered Rough neck/ thug/ hood type chic ... Something to think about

Attachment 320408

Attachment 320408
Guest030724 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women