Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160642
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #16
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
To the original question, which I know was directed to the gents and not me, I usually let the man lead the way in terms of body language and what he's comfortable with.
So tell me, how would you handle meeting a distinguished looking man in a bar at a fancy hotel?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
Very true! I wonder if it was a totally different situation between them.

Maybe levels of competition/hostility are the same among genders but women are more sensitive to it?
I think boys are trained early to not take insults so seriously. We are still Neanderthals
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #18
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I think boys are trained early to not take insults so seriously. We are still Neanderthals
Maybe because the cost of escalation is higher.

Most often, when I have seen things escalate between women, they haven't resorted to dueling pistols to defend their honor.

Meanwhile, I don't buy this stuff about men having ruled the world ... ever. Or women, for that matter. Last time I checked we are members of the same species so anything that hurts one will ultimately hurt both.

Nature only judges by one standard: do your genes get passed? That's it. It doesn't love humans any more (or less) than it loves bacteria.

If philosophies such as feminism result in beautiful, intelligent and educated women having greater numbers of viable offspring; then nature judges that a winner. If it results in increasing numbers of such women removing themselves from the gene pool either explicitly or by default of the choices they make, then it is a loser. I'm not judging -- I'll let nature judge.

On a similar note, sometimes the behaviors, tendencies and preferences resulting from our evolutionary psychology that were adaptive at the time for which they were selected become maladaptive in new environments. One easy way to measure this is by sub-replacement-level reproduction among folks who manifest those behaviors, tendencies and preferences.

If my tendency to break out Mr. Neanderthal gets me women and offspring, it is a good thing. If it gets me thrown in jail so I can have no offspring, it is a bad thing. At least from the standpoint of the way nature judges.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #19
Guest042611
Account Disabled

User ID: 8913

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
So tell me, how would you handle meeting a distinguished looking man in a bar at a fancy hotel?
Hmm, that's never happened to me.
Guest042611 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #20
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you're right. Though there is no shortage of women who love themselves, but there is a significant group of women who are quick to hate. A few nights ago I had a goth day yet again - you witnessed the outfit once. I went to an Italian place with my date and some women were admiring, some were curious, a great deal hardly looked at me - but some looked like they wanted to beat me with their stilettos. I don't understand the anger. Excuse me for having fun and doing exactly as I want to.

I can only go by my own experience and certainly being very busty probably exascerbates the issue; I catch a lot of glares! I do agree with Natalie that in a strip club, a place one would think would be highly competetive, the women support each other. It's refreshing. I remember going to a holiday party with my girl friend after I had retired from stripping and missing that level of commraderie and compassion.
Lauren, you are always going to stand out because you're having the most fun in the room! Where you wearing your red hat?
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #21
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

When I'm out with someone else, I rarely notice anything else going on around me. Frequently, I have had dinner or drinks with a gentleman and not until we are leaving said, "When did everyone else arrive/leave?" I just don't notice.

I recently had two great nights out with 2 ladies who post on here; Chiara and Sydney. Both evenings included a trip to 2 rather busy but very enjoyable spots. Being with a woman didn't make me any more likely to pay attention to what was or was not going on around me (oh...other than the appearance of a really cute dog lol).

When I'm on my own that different. A few of years ago, my mum (who is also tall) told me to smile more when I catch peoples eye. To honest, I hadn't really noticed that I wasn't doing that..but clearly she had and I asked her why. My mum (who is also tall) said it takes the intimidation away from your height. I thought she was kidding...but nonetheless gave it a whirl. Regardless of how someone was looking at me, if I caught their eye I smiled and it makes a MASSIVE difference. I'm 5'11 in bare feet and wear heels a lot. Syd and Chiara are also tall...but we are all friendly when we go to places full of unknowns and I think (for whatever reason) when you are a tall woman that's even more important. I would think if you are intimidating because of the way you dress or because you are a stunning beauty the same would apply. All those things sort of command attention...but a smile says you are not aloof, standoffish and therefore demanding attention which is something totally diferent. A smile really can make all the difference. If it doesn't, you tried, move on and let it go...

C x
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:11 AM   #22
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
While at said romantic dinner, I saw another couple enter, with an obvious age difference. I spotted her as a pro immediately. He was likely in his sixties and didn't seem young in spirit or care much for his appearance - not to say he was unattractive or didn't care, but certainly didn't strike me as the "young at heart" sort of guy or the devilish charmer that would easily attract younger women. She was dressed in a very alluring outfit, and her eyes were dead even when she smiled.
So, you say have met Nineveh in real life? :-)

To be honest I have not been a witness so I don't know. But an attractive women with a disinterest in her eyes, or even arrogance in her mind is honestly not bad. Actually I'm a sucker for such women.
.. is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:57 AM   #23
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I recently met a potential (okay she will be) sugar baby. She is 31 and african-american, I am lower fifties, caucasian. But the electricity between us for that meeting (very public spot where a fellow worker stopped by) was wonderful. When we went our separate ways we were in a very private spot where we stole kisses from each other. When I lightly kissed her neck she breathed in a gasp of a lover being seduced and the hint of future pleasure. I think if we were at a restaurant/bar, you (Lauren) would think/say what that bartender said to you.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:14 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
When I'm out with someone else, I rarely notice anything else going on around me.
I think you hit on a important aspect there Camille.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:18 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'd pay good money to observe that date

Quote:
Originally Posted by .. View Post
So, you say have met Nineveh in real life? :-)
Yea sounds like she ran into Niv and PJ out on the town!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post

On a similar note, sometimes the behaviors, tendencies and preferences resulting from our evolutionary psychology that were adaptive at the time for which they were selected become maladaptive in new environments. One easy way to measure this is by sub-replacement-level reproduction among folks who manifest those behaviors, tendencies and preferences.

That might not be the best way to judge....educated folks/society tend to have fewer kids not more. So does it always go back to the beggining?Neanderthals!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:45 AM   #26
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yea sounds like she ran into Niv and PJ out on the town!
Old 10-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #27
tylorblake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13797
My ECCIE Reviews

Lauren, your story reminds me of something that happened to me a month or so back. I had a overnight date in Atlanta and my date and I went to one of my favorite restaurants. After a great meal we walked outside and we were waiting for the valet. As we were waiting we both got a little quiet, we were observing a couple waiting for their car. Something was off, not quite sure what is was. He was definitely a few years her senior.He moved in close, at first she responded, but later you could see she physically distanced herself iin some small subtle way. Both my date and I just stood there observing them. They were 8 ft in front of us and had no idea we were watching them. A couple of guys were about 5 ft to our right and they were observing them as well. My date and I smiled at each other ,thinking hmmm, I wonder. Well you could have knocked me over with a feather when one of the guys to my right approached my date and I and gestured to the couple and said" What do you think, a pay-for date".........if only he had known that was exactly our circumstances. But I guess our body language did not show it. And actually after a little thought I don't think she was a P4P date, I think she was just a younger woman going out with a well established older gent that she was not physically attracted to.
tylorblake is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Prettier and younger.They'd be wrong on both counts in my case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorblake View Post
when one of the guys to my right approached my date and I and gestured to the couple and said" What do you think, a pay-for date''.
What if he had you two pegged and was asking for an expert opinion!

Anytime we see a couple outta wack , where the lady is younger and prettier than their date, we think one of two things: big wallet, big weenie.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:00 PM   #29
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default BUZZZZZZZZZ-wrong again but thanks for playing

Quote:

Anytime we see a couple outta wack , where the lady is younger and prettier than their date, we think one of two things: big wallet, big weenie.
weenie size seldom has anything to do with it
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #30
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
weenie size seldom has anything to do with it
Well then WTF has some hope. The wallet thing had struck him out.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women