Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2014, 03:51 PM   #16
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Dust View Post
Think of the roles reversed:
I'm eating your pussy and you cum. Do I stop flicking your clit with my tongue and immediately remove my fingers from your Gspot and jump up and go wash my face and hands? Or do I stay and let my tongue lick all your wetness until your legs stop shaking and my face looks like a glazed donut?
It's only happened twice but I've cum again after blowing my load and she continued on for another few minutes. So keep up the work and make dreams cum true. (See what I did there?)

Yes. I eat pineapple daily.
Honestly i find the fact that u guys dont dip a finger in and inspect my juices and the area before u dive in a little disturbing.

I had a pimple on my ass cheek for two weeks i kept waiting for someone to ask what it was or hesitate buut alas no...

Damn dirty birdies...

I only spit the first time because of a horror story from an older hoogar.

She is completely covered everything but one time when the guy pulled out the condom was filled with blood and jizz... Can u imagine swallowing that without knowing?!
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:02 PM   #17
The Grouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Honestly i find the fact that u guys dont dip a finger in and inspect my juices and the area before u dive in a little disturbing.

I had a pimple on my ass cheek for two weeks i kept waiting for someone to ask what it was or hesitate buut alas no...

Damn dirty birdies...

She is completely covered everything but one time when the guy pulled out the condom was filled with blood and jizz... Can u imagine swallowing that without knowing?!
Yikes! I just crossed my legs and grimaced with phantom pain. What would cause that? Bladder infection? Cancer? Holy shit!
The Grouch is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:09 PM   #18
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewguyAustin View Post
Yikes! I just crossed my legs and grimaced with phantom pain. What would cause that? Bladder infection? Cancer? Holy shit!
It can be tons of things from wearing too tight of underwear, biking,ball injuries, and the others u mentioned. Just never know!

sorry to phantom hurt peepee
Old 07-29-2014, 04:25 PM   #19
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O View Post
What's the difference between love, true love and showing off?

spitting, swallowing and gargling.

Well my, that was just wonderfully funny lol.

I have a thread for that post lol
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:39 PM   #20
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvdatpuddy View Post
To me, there are four types of no quitter bj's:
1) NQBS, and runs off before you're done - so disappointing, in my opinion. It's like a meal at a fine restaurant, and you get two bites of the dessert and the waitress takes it away. Typically, I don't visit these chicas again.
2) NQBS, and when I'm finishing, she just stops, and passively waits until I'm done. I appreciate the spirit, but it's just not the same. Not a massive deal breaker, but a bit of a letdown.
3) NQBS, and she keeps sucking and stroking the whole time. I kind of think of this like the Loch Ness monster. I've heard they exist, other people say that they've seen it, but I never have. In theory, this is pretty darned close to the next, though.
4) NQNS - I'm sure that there may be a passive NQNS who just waits for the whole load (like #2), but all of the ones that I've experienced are swallowing while your firing. Personally, I love that sensation, and yes, I can feel it. I've always remembered these ladies fondly, and visit them as often as I can afford it.

I won't even dignify CBJ with a category.
You left one out, let's call it:
3a) NQBS, and when you're done, she gives you a DFK and spits it back into your mouth.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:19 PM   #21
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

Quote:

Damn dirty birdies...

.:SNIP:.
Do we get half points if we recognize an ingrown hair and feel it the gentlemanly thing to not make a spectacle of it ?
Bob McV is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:51 PM   #22
Guest110715-3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Damn dirty birdies...

I'm an adult. I know what a fucking pimple is and I'm not the type of guy to stop the show to point out there is GUM ON THE SEAT. And yes, I inspect the peach before licking up the nectar.

Blood with sperm was most likely a UTI. The guy should have not been participating in any sexual activity until that cleared up.
Maybe you should have all your clients go pee and tell them not to flush. That way, if they scream when they pee, you can bolt out the door. And if there is red/pink in the bowl, you can rub their face in it and tell them BAD DOG!

Guest110715-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:45 PM   #23
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I'm not gonna lie; this is the kind of thread I wanna see more of before bed.

I feel like there really oughta be a song titled Blood in the Jizz.

Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:08 AM   #24
atxguy2006
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

There is a big difference between NQNS and NQBS. There is nothing better than getting swallowed and sucked dry until you can't take it anymore. My problem with the providers who NQBS is they run to bathroom to spit in record time. They act like you just poisoned them. It's obvious they don't like CIM and most likely you are left sitting on the bed with a limp dick while they are in the bathroom swallowing mouthwash. Lol

If a provider can not do a proper NQBS, I will not wasted my time seeing her again.
atxguy2006 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:17 AM   #25
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Dust View Post
I'm an adult. I know what a fucking pimple is and I'm not the type of guy to stop the show to point out there is GUM ON THE SEAT. And yes, I inspect the peach before licking up the nectar.

Blood with sperm was most likely a UTI. The guy should have not been participating in any sexual activity until that cleared up.
Maybe you should have all your clients go pee and tell them not to flush. That way, if they scream when they pee, you can bolt out the door. And if there is red/pink in the bowl, you can rub their face in it and tell them BAD DOG!

Hey i didnt say u ate my pimple simmer down lol.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:49 AM   #26
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hahahahahaha. Ate her pimple...=)
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:50 PM   #27
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

One runs to the sink while you're still cumming.

The other stays with you for the complete experience.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:00 PM   #28
mrhappysf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

This is some interesting and amusing reading. My perspective is that the first half of the expression, NQ (no quit) matters most. I've had phenomenal bj's from women that let me CIM and then stayed there for a long time before finally getting up to go to the bathroom and spit. I've also had girls swallow quickly and then move on as soon as I finished. I'd prefer the first one.
I think if a woman wants to allow you to CIM then it is much appreciated if she keeps going, regardless of what she decides to do with her mouthful. If it tastes that bad, just dribble it out of your mouth - it is pretty sexy to see a woman dribbling your semen out of her mouth. But to be clear, I think most guys really appreciate getting to CIM at all - swallowing is nice bonus, but if she doesn't the experience isn't much less fulfilling.
mrhappysf is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:53 PM   #29
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The solution is obvious. Book a double so you have a tag team
Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #30
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's more about a lady stopping the sucking (and f***ing up the orgasm) too early whether she swallows it or just holds it in her mouth until he's done cumming. I haven't had too many care where it goes when it comes out as long as I don't stop sucking too early. Probably for visual tho quite a bit like the visual of a lady swallowing and not immediately running to the bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
Are guys happy just to have CIM or is swallowing important? Is there a difference - or is CIM with spitting the same thing as CIM with swallowing?
Do you prefer if the lady swallows or does it matter if she spits?
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women