Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160728
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40350
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35466
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2014, 05:02 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
An indictment is a long way from a conviction.

Yes.

"The unit Lehmberg oversees investigates statewide allegations of corruption and political wrongdoing. It led the investigation against former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, a Texas Republican who in 2010 was convicted of money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering for taking part in a scheme to influence elections in his home state — convictions later vacated by an appeals court."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:11 AM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yes.

"The unit Lehmberg oversees investigates statewide allegations of corruption and political wrongdoing. It led the investigation against former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, a Texas Republican who in 2010 was convicted of money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering for taking part in a scheme to influence elections in his home state — convictions later vacated by an appeals court."
Are you saying that Goodhair will be convicted of a crime, just as Tom DeLay was?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:41 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Perry will prevail.

Why?

For exercising his constitutional prerogative by threatening to veto, and then vetoing, an appropriation to support the public corruption unit in Travis County’s district attorney’s office. This followed the arrest of the county’s district attorney, Democratic Party activist Rosemary Lehmberg, for drunk driving, after she was found “with an open bottle of vodka in the front passenger seat of her car in a church parking lot in Austin.” Ms. Lehmberg served 45 days in jail.

The Travis County district attorney’s office has long been a cesspool of corruption. It was that office, controlled by the Democratic Party machine, that infamously indicted Tom DeLay for nothing. It took years before DeLay could finally clear his name, and his career was ruined.

Here is the video of the DA Lehmberg in the drunk tank.......she looks like a "mean" drunk.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:47 AM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Perry will prevail.
There you have it folks, there is no reason to go to trial.

TrendingIdiot has already determined that PERRY IS "TRENDING" INNOCENT!
Old 08-16-2014, 05:55 AM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

No need to go to trial....no need for this case to have been brought to trial by the drunkard Lehmberg.

The video is telling. She is more concerned for her political career than the people she put in danger by driving drunk. A selfish drunk who is also mean and vindictive.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 06:26 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
A selfish drunk who is also mean and vindictive.
Are you referencing BigTitsLiarStalker now?
Old 08-16-2014, 07:45 AM   #22
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes.

We've been through this.....Delay's appeal hasn't run its course. Maybe he and Idiot Rick can share a cell.

By the way, you dumbasses don't seem to understand.....the indictment has nothing to do with Lehmberg, she is long gone. A special prosecutor (a republican, btw) was appointed to investigate and a grand jury issued an indictment. I don't assess a high probability that Governor Dumbass will ever see the inside of a cell but it is going to be fun to watch.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:32 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Are you aware that this Grand Jury investigation was not conducted by "the drunkard Lehmberg," or her staff whir-LIE-turd? Or are you LYING again?

Are you aware that the indictment was brought in by a Republican special prosecutor from San Antonio, who works for the Republican DA Susan Reed? Or are you lying again?

Perry used taxpayer money (that's mine and yours ... OK, since I doubt you pay taxes, my money) to coerce a public official, and abused the power of his office. It's not the first time he's used the power of his office to bully others.

You seem to want to put "the drunkard Lehmberg's " DWI on the same level as two felony counts of abuse of power, Whir-LIE-turd. It ain't the same thing, dipshit.

This is all about Perry. He's been fucking over people like this for years. This time, he stepped over the line and got whacked... By Republicans!

Perry won't go to jail. But he's done in politics.

And Whir-LIE-turd is still jerking off in the dark.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:34 AM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
it is going to be fun to watch.
Yes, it will be a lot of fun to watch! It should be a laugh a minute!
Old 08-16-2014, 08:36 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
No need to go to trial....no need for this case to have been brought to trial by the drunkard Lehmberg.

The video is telling. She is more concerned for her political career than the people she put in danger by driving drunk. A selfish drunk who is also mean and vindictive.
Your posts are telling, whir-LIE-turd.

You're a fucking moron.

BTW -- Am I up to 21,000+ posts yet you lying sack of shit?
Old 08-16-2014, 09:04 AM   #26
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Rick Perry is dumb as a box of rocks and is as corrupt as they come. A person had been convicted of arson in a fire that killed family members. He was set to be executed. However there was new research nation wide into the science of fires that showed that long held beliefs about fires and how they spread were wrong. Convictions in other states were over turned because of it. A state panel was looking into the change in science of fires and if it applied in this case. What did Perry do? Did he halt the execution so the research could complete, hell no, he disbanded the panel when it appeared they show the person was innocent and had him executed.

The public school system in Texas is extremely under funded because Perry has constantly taken funds out and given it to his friends in crap pot business ventures. When he tried to dumb down Texas A & M by appointing some hack to the University to change the way it was run he ran smack into his financial backers. All his deep pocket political supports from Texas A & M had visions of turning the school into a top notch research institute and when Perry ran his plan out there to dumb it down they put their foot down and told him to STFU. The hack was pulled from the university and his plan cancelled.

This is just two examples. There are lots more.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:07 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Are you aware that the indictment was brought in by a Republican special prosecutor from San Antonio, who works for the Republican DA Susan Reed? Or are you lying again?
Actually, no I am not "aware" of that. I AM aware that Grand Jury's indict.

So the political leanings of the Grand Jury are at issue. Not the "prosecutor."

Go back to the Nau's Drug store just outside of Clarksville. Please.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:13 AM   #28
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
The "political leanings of the Grand Jury" are no longer an issue. They have completed their task!

By the same token, the Republican "prosecutor" still has a lot of "issue" work to do.

Stay tuned LLIdiot, it's going to be entertaining.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:25 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, no I am not "aware" of that. I AM aware that Grand Jury's indict.

Go back to the Nau's Drug store just outside of Clarksville. Please.
I suppose you also believe that Grand "Jury's" investigate cases, gather and present evidence to themselves.

Maybe they did it that way before I was born (since you learned about the legal system then) but I'm pretty sure Grand "Jury's" nowadays get a little help from the prosecution.

You're pretty fucking dumb, aren't you? and today, in Clarksville, in the shadow of Nau's, they'll be singing of your stupidity, just like they did before I was born!

Old 08-16-2014, 09:29 AM   #30
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're pretty fucking dumb, aren't you? and today, in Clarksville, in the shadow of Nau's, they'll be singing of your stupidity, just like they did before I was born!

Hey 'Sup, I thought TrendingIdiot said that you have 20,000+ posts.

Did Eccie take some away from you?

Or was it another TrendingIdiot lie?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women