Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160858
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35591
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2009, 03:23 PM   #16
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

One of the "assumptions" of the hobby is that an hour is exactly that, one hour. The hobbyist's understanding should be that the clock starts ticking upon knocking on the door.

Now, I won't say that if you have seen the gal before and have something of a real conncetion/friendship the hour gets pushed every now and again. But even then you can't expect a half hour of visiting before hand; a full hour of BCD; and a half hour visiting on the exit.

Also, I've from time to time offered to take the gal out for a meal or drinks when she visits Sport. It's an up front arrangement that no BCD is expected and there will be no remuneration other than my covering her meal and or drinks. Just being hospitable.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:47 PM   #17
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I have been thinking about this topic. I actually don't really see it as an issue. To me it all equals out in the long run and a provider should not be upset if it runs over 10 or 15 minutes sometimes assuming there is no impending appointment that conflicts with the schedule.

My reasoning is this. A few minutes over occasionally is offset by the many times you leave after 45 or 50 minutes. It should not bother her since she is never upset when she gets you off 35 minutes into the session and starts putting her clothes on so you can leave before the hour is up. I don't hear any providers apologizing or agonizing over the refund she owes you for not giving you the full hour so why would I tip if we go over a bit. YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

So my feeling is not worry so much about did it go over since she never worries about it being under. That being said, you should make every effort to keep it on the hour, but who gives a shit if you do not occasionally.

It all equals out..... a couple sessions over.... a couple sessions under. Think of it as a business would.....some jobs make more....some jobs make less....but at the end of the year.....you made money. Some sessions are 60, some are 75, some are 45. If a business has a customer that they NEVER make make make a profit with, then you might choose to not do business with them. But if it is occasional, then you might say I really enjoy working with that customer, and I'll make it up elsewhere because it is good for business.

Where's the problem? This is simply creating an issue where there isn't one.

Good topic Fox
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #18
guest062511-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I always give my clients their full time, and sometimes a little over. I am a non rushed provider who allows MSOG....so it's really up to my client how long he wants to stay....Of course, if he schedules and hour, I won't let him stay for an hour and a half. 15 minutes or so afterwards is pretty reasonable. But if it's one of my regulars, it depends on how much fun we are having, and I know he will compensate for any time over.
And yes, I do think cutting a session shorts definitely kinda spoils the whole GFE thing.....
guest062511-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:28 PM   #19
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianna Love View Post
But if it's one of my regulars, it depends on how much fun we are having, and I know he will compensate for any time over.
I think it is incumbent upon the provider to make him aware that the hour has passed if he does not seem to realize it. Once informed, if both parties agree to spend more time together, he is of course obligated to compensate her.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #20
easyrider
Registered Member

I believe Aretha Franklin said it best = R E S P E C T

Money is time and time is money. I never rush any guest and find them to be very mindful of the clock. I have been known to have a guest stay a little longer when time permitted....most of my guests also tipped accordingly. SO play fun
easyrider is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #21
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

So it is the providers position then that if the session goes over a few minutes in time then you expect a tip, but in the other scenario you cause the client to finish 20 minutes early they do not get a refund? To me, the truly successful providers are not obsessed with a minute by minute accounting concept and full understand that the $200 is actually for "a sexually session" that USUALLY lasts an hour. You "dick heads" are looking at this issue myopically and giving the providers all the credit and encouraging ridiculous expectations without an equal and valid accountability to the client. Of course a provider is worth every dime she charges (in most cases) but to suggest that 10 or 15 minutes over is worth some additional tip is not a reasonable position without holding the provider to the same and equal standard. Sometimes I might be long, and other times if it is up to the provider, I will be done in 45 minutes.....it all equals out guys. Respect works both ways. I am not suggesting that you abuse the situation either, but to not expect the providers to owe the client the same and equal consideration is stupid. To discuss this topic there has to be balance in the equation.

According to what I am reading all provider ads should be changed to the following.

RATES
$200 per hour or whenever you cum.....whichever comes first. No guarantees are implied or provided that you will last the full hour but the provider will charge you the full hour regardless of circumstances. The client will indemnify and hold harmless the provider as a result of the clients inability to last an hour and no refunds or future considerations shall be awarded. It is understood that the provider will maximize their time in the most efficient way and try to complete the session ASAP. Should the session last longer than one hour, provider shall be entitled to a pro-rated hourly rate equal to or greater than the normal tipping amount associated with that amount of additional time.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #22
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Good point, Introuble. I think no one should complain whether it is 15 minutes short or 15 minutes long. Each can just decide not to see each other in the future.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #23
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

Introuble, I think you have phrased it perfectly. It all evens out in the long run!
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #24
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

It has been my personal experience that providers usually go way beyond the hour.I have been hobbying for quite a few years and have had this be a problem rarely. When I encounter the rare clock watcher, it is usually due to insufficient research on my part, curing the late night hornies, or just lack of clicking with the girl.

I know I am redundant in this regard, but providers run enterprises and are business owners. the good ones know good service. I have found this to be a non-issue with me. In fact if things are really taking off, I find that the provider ususally ignores the clock and it is me who is rushing to finish or leave. It's what I love about providers--the good looks, the raw paasdion, and the business acumen.
YSD is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #25
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't watch the time and, if she doesn't hint that it's time to go, I don't feel obligated to pay more if we run over. (Take into account that the "action" is finished long before the appointment is over, so we're just talking.)

By the same token, I don't object or complain or call her a "clock-watcher" if she holds to the scheduled time. To me, "clock-watcher" in a civilian has the implication of someone who is watching the time eagerly, anticipating clocking out -- it's about attitude, compared to someone who enjoys their job but has something else to do so she can't stay late tonight. But she's not drumming her fingers waiting for the clock to reach 5:00.
Chevalier is offline   Quote