Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40348
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2014, 10:00 AM   #16
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I am slightly more paranoid ... I would never ever see someone who I thought might be an issue to my belongings and I TRY to keep myself in safe areas. however, if I travel to 'the city' at night for a visit, I use my situational awareness and reality of the fact that some of these little punks don't give a shit if they get caught ...

so ... on my last 'visit' - everything but my donation and choice of condoms stayed locked up. I hate that shit.
rogerdodger is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:10 AM   #17
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I outcall mainly so I bring.

Some small bills if they order room service in case my gentleman friend doesn't tip.
Several brands of condoms.
Makeup, hair brush, and some toiletries to make myself presentable if we choose to clean up and go somewhere else afterwards.
Some basic toys, lube, and massage oil.
A fake ID for dinner dates in case I get carded.
My keys.
Locked phone.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:15 PM   #18
cp9406
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default iPhone and the heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
One question, I'd like some suggestions on: what to do with an iPhone that will not deal well with 60-90 minutes in Summer heat in a glove box?
An iPhone can withstand 95ºF while on and 113ºF while off. It's not unreasonable to assume that it could get that hot, depending on where you are. But now you know what it can take.

Source: Apple's Website (Scroll down to "Environmental Requirements")
cp9406 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 01:54 PM   #19
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
The smart, professional provider isn't going to steal from her clients.
Why lose out on all those potential earnings for a watch or IPhone?
Thank you!
OR a quick small payout in the place of greater and long-term earnings (especially smh at hearing girls run off with a whole 40/60/80 bucks) and the bonus of a tarnished rep (dumb dumb dumb).
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:55 PM   #20
xxxalyssaxxx
Yours By The Hour

User ID: 239096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
The smart, professional provider isn't going to steal from her clients.
Why lose out on all those potential earnings for a watch or IPhone?

That said,
I bring myself, my purse, a lil makeup, my locked phone and any other "tools" I might need.
My thoughts exactly! The rip offs only rip themselves off more than anyone else. Good service tends to be lucrative.

I am careful and don't take in things that are not necessary but if I have to stress it that much or think about it that hard then I shouldn't be there in the first place because I obviously did not screen enough.
xxxalyssaxxx is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:45 AM   #21
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

water, keys, donation. if the provider asks me to bring a hat I will as well
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:36 AM   #22
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Robbing a client is career suicide. Only a crackhead would think there's some sort of financial gain from doing so. I don't even like to be late past 10 min for my appointments! lol

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:58 PM   #23
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchball82 View Post
Re my iPhone, it goes in the glove box too. I've never had any problems. But then again, I drive a convertible and leave the top down in parking lots when it's hot outside.
I drove a convertible for about 8 years in very hot Texas. Never thought twice about putting the top up and locking it securely whenever I parked it for more than getting a soda at the stop-n-rob. If the interior got baking hot sitting there all afternoon, it was nothing to pop the top and letting all that super-heated escape in about 5 seconds, and then clip the thing back down and crank up the A/C.
Learned my lesson though and won't own another down here. There only about 6-8 weeks a year that it's actually comfortable to drive with the top down ( and that not consecutive weeks).
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:31 PM   #24
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I love iPhones. I got two of them. My main line which is a iPhone 5s And my hobby phone which is a iphone 4. The 5s is is contract. The other on is thur a prepaid service. There isn't any contacts or email assigned to the other one. It's the hobby phone. iPhone and heat don't mix but it won't destroy your phone. I use my hobby phone for a timer during sessions. Never bring your keys. Never bring your wallet guys. Never tell them what car u drive. Now if you think I'm paranoid, start asking her all that same info and see how far you get. You will be labeled as "creepy".

Hobby phones prepaid keeps you out of trouble.

Never use your real name, they don't.

Never hobby at your house

Never tell them the truth about where u work I never makes sense to do that

Never every bring your wallet would you like to drop it there and house keeping find it and return it to your house with your wife asking you to explain how it got there

Never bring your keys in the room. How would you like to accidental leave them there and your new found provider decides she wants an extra 50 to give them to you.

Bring exact amount. Hookers don't give change.

Never daty at a hotel room with a provider who paid for the room.
Why just think about the guy who was there 10 mins before you arrived and his balls smashing what your now licking. If you think she cares I'll sell your some land.

Always check the bathroom first it will tell you wonders. 2 tooth brushes male shoes someone hiding behind the shower curtain. Look for the small stuff.

Always lock the top latch yourself. So even if someone has a key they still can't get in.

Just a few extra things I got a little carried away.
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:43 PM   #25
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

As a counter - point to Raw Dog's various worries and concerns, I've seen well north of 75 ladies in the almost 18 months I've been on Eccie. I haven't had any of the worries or concerns he listed because I research extensively. And I've never encountered any of the problems he listed, even though I've violated all his rules like bringing my wallet and car keys into the room with me. I am going to suppose that not being paranoid and in fear of the lady, means I've had a lot more fun and enjoyable experiences because I'm not constantly in fear during the session. In any event, I've had great times with a lot of really nice ladies and look to have more. Do i use a hobby phone, Hobby email, and pay cash? Sure, those steps are only sensible. But the rest of his precautions? Never needed them.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:05 PM   #26
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Are some of Raw Diggity's precautions necessary if seeing a highly reviewed, well-researched provider? Probably not but by the same token are they time-consuming, rude, or problematic? Not really if done properly.

On the other hand a well-executed, ritualistic safety protocol can provide you with the comfort you need to enjoy your session.

It is no different for me than when I leave my home. I make sure doors are locked, lights are turned out, appliances off, make sure I have keys to get back in, etc. I have a ritual.

I'd argue figure out what your "ritual" is. Make it a habit and do it every time.

Besides, most of Raw Diggity's post was about screening stuff not the actual appointment.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:22 PM   #27
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
As a counter - point to Raw Dog's various worries and concerns, I've seen well north of 75 ladies in the almost 18 months I've been on Eccie. I haven't had any of the worries or concerns he listed because I research extensively. And I've never encountered any of the problems he listed, even though I've violated all his rules like bringing my wallet and car keys into the room with me. I am going to suppose that not being paranoid and in fear of the lady, means I've had a lot more fun and enjoyable experiences because I'm not constantly in fear during the session. In any event, I've had great times with a lot of really nice ladies and look to have more. Do i use a hobby phone, Hobby email, and pay cash? Sure, those steps are only sensible. But the rest of his precautions? Never needed them.
Wow congrats to you. I could never afford to see a different lady every week for the past 18 months. I guess I'm not young anymore. Father Time and kids college education has caught up to me.

But good luck.

Wish you the best
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:32 PM   #28
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
I love iPhones. I got two of them. My main line which is a iPhone 5s And my hobby phone which is a iphone 4. The 5s is is contract. The other on is thur a prepaid service. There isn't any contacts or email assigned to the other one. It's the hobby phone. iPhone and heat don't mix but it won't destroy your phone. I use my hobby phone for a timer during sessions. Never bring your keys. Never bring your wallet guys. Never tell them what car u drive. Now if you think I'm paranoid, start asking her all that same info and see how far you get. You will be labeled as "creepy".

Hobby phones prepaid keeps you out of trouble.

Never use your real name, they don't.

Never hobby at your house

Never tell them the truth about where u work I never makes sense to do that

Never every bring your wallet would you like to drop it there and house keeping find it and return it to your house with your wife asking you to explain how it got there

Never bring your keys in the room. How would you like to accidental leave them there and your new found provider decides she wants an extra 50 to give them to you.

Bring exact amount. Hookers don't give change.

Never daty at a hotel room with a provider who paid for the room.
Why just think about the guy who was there 10 mins before you arrived and his balls smashing what your now licking. If you think she cares I'll sell your some land.

Always check the bathroom first it will tell you wonders. 2 tooth brushes male shoes someone hiding behind the shower curtain. Look for the small stuff.

Always lock the top latch yourself. So even if someone has a key they still can't get in.

Just a few extra things I got a little carried away.
Hijack yourself often?

Well some of these are things to be observant of, obsessing over them betrays the enjoyment of my hobby.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 11:43 AM   #29
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

RE: iPhone . . .

Perhaps a small (tiny) cooler?
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 06:53 PM   #30
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
It's all risk and reward. Maybe the stat is 1/200 (totally making that up). And you may be willing to take that risk and the dice roll has been in your favor to this point. Maybe its 1/1 million. Who knows?

But I note that the chance of a guy getting aids from a white provider (not intending any racism, I just only know the stats for white girls) for a single sex session is about 1/4,000,000 (1/2000 white grils in the US has aids * 1/2000 chance of transmission for vaginal penetrative sex)... yet everyone flips their shit about the "risk" if bareback is even suggested because you're "playing with someone's life"...

The point is that caution won't benefit everyone... it might not benefit most. Honestly, it will never affect the vast majority of people. But it literally saves someone's life every 4,000,000 sexual encounters, and the saved person doesn't even know it (at least in the case of aids).
sketchball82 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women