Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2014, 09:26 AM   #16
SingleMaltScotch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Yes to sex being part of the dom fantasy for me.
Yes to the dom having to be physically attractive to me.
Yes to younger (35 or under) being a preference but not a requirement if the woman is what I am looking for appearance-wise.
SingleMaltScotch is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 09:54 AM   #17
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothchic View Post
I have been doing Domination for the last almost 5 years and Houston is the worst city. Can anyone tell me why ? Austin, Denver, Co , Dallas, El Paso and even Waco have been good.
Maybe it's because you just ain't that hot.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 10:08 AM   #18
The Slut
Valued Poster

Not a very nice comment !!
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #19
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Supply and demand
crimson is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:15 PM   #20
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I'm a switch... I look for providers who will work the DOM and GFE side of the bedroom. I also look for providers who have a full showcase... I want to know their age, I like providers over 45 years old... I am over 55 and dont want to play with a daughter type. Gothchic maybe you need to provide more info on your profile page...
Just my $.02 and nearly 30 years experience in the hobby.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:35 AM   #21
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Perhaps the threads on "Scat Brownies", hairy armpits, brown showers, etc.?
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:34 AM   #22
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Maybe it's because you just ain't that hot.
Comments such as this aren't tolerated in Another Realm. If you wish to spew insults, do it somewhere else.

In this forum, we value being polite and above board in our dealings with others. It's a common trait with kinksters and people who play in these fields.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:46 AM   #23
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slut View Post
Not a very nice comment !!
Thanks for writing what many were thinking!

As far as the question poised by the OP, Houston is a funny market. Plus, I don't see where you have a regular type of website, other than a fetlife profile.

I have a few very general thoughts to share.

I find that if you're going to be involved in sex work, which domination is (we can argue the point another time), and if you're going to advertise in this market, a regular website would be very helpful.

Also, advertising is just key. I would really search for alternative advertising. I would research and see what the other (successful) Dommes are doing in terms of rates and advertising in your part of town.

Houston is a very dynamic city. It also has just some wonderful features. I adore the town. I had considered moving there at one point a few years back. But I also have issues with working there on a regular basis.

I bet Houston has plenty of potential for clients. It's just tapping into the market.

You don't have a showcase on Eccie. But I did notice that you have a fetlife profile. A lot of people aren't comfortable on fetlife. I'm a member there but I rarely participate on the site. A LOT of people on there don't like professional dominates.

I'm seeing where there are places, and I don't even know you (yet!), that you could be utilizing marketing better than you are. (i.e. showcase on Eccie. website, etc.)

Do you place ads on backpage? I know that many ladies just HATE that venue for ads but I find it to be a good one. Be careful, though. It does seem like Houston is rather "hot" right now.

These are all of my early morning thoughts! Good luck.

Elisabeth
Old 09-07-2014, 07:50 AM   #24
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Comments such as this aren't tolerated in Another Realm. If you wish to spew insults, do it somewhere else.

In this forum, we value being polite and above board in our dealings with others. It's a common trait with kinksters and people who play in these fields.

Elisabeth
You absolutely sure you want to go down this road Elisabeth? Think carefully...and long...before you respond...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:58 AM   #25
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

To the OP, I'm of the opinion that I want to get value for what I pay for. I evaluate that value based on what I see when I do my initial research.

Based on reviews, I don't find the service you offer worth any value. Based on your avatar, I don't find that you're attractive enough to overcome the lack of value in the service you offer.

It's just a simple matter of value for money...maybe there are a lot of Houstonians who think the same as me, maybe not...
Old 09-07-2014, 08:42 AM   #26
Trey
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

Elisabeth
She asked a question and got a response. It was honest. It wasn't mean. If you're ugly you don't make as much as a hooker. You gotta know that, it's the basics. For a section of the board where folks literally eat shit, y'all sure act pretty high and mighty.

Why am I not allowed to truthfully answer her question?
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:58 AM   #27
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
She asked a question and got a response. It was honest. It wasn't mean. If you're ugly you don't make as much as a hooker. You gotta know that, it's the basics. For a section of the board where folks literally eat shit, y'all sure act pretty high and mighty.

Why am I not allowed to truthfully answer her question?
Fair enough. I do sincerely appreciate such a response.

I could have overreacted a bit because although I don't even know the lady above, until this topic, I tend towards protectiveness towards the women here. And I do not see that changing.

Of course, you're allowed to answer truthfully. My apologies.

Best,
Elisabeth
Old 09-07-2014, 09:16 AM   #28
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

It might be an honest response but that doesn't make it helpful or accurate. Lots of people are of the opinion that I am ugly / fat / gross / whatever, however, lots of other people are of the opinion that I am stunningly beautiful in a rare and valuable way. Beauty and attractiveness are in the eye of the beholder. Men have varied tastes. It's irrelevant for a john to interject his personal opinion that a lady is "not hot" and that's why she's not doing well. If you're not doing well in a particular market, it's your insufficient marketing, not your looks. Men have varied tastes and Houston is a big city. I'm sure there are lots of potential clients in Houston who think the OP is attractive enough to want to be dominated by her, and also find the psychological complexities and varied skills of her domination services more valuable than those of a nineteen year old who gives BBBJs.

Elizabeth, I think you were right to point out that comments such as the ones recently made have no value on this board, and are also unnecessarily harmful. But then again, if the OP only wanted opinions from professionals who actually understand how the industry works from the back end, she could have made it on a Ladies-only forum. I don't know if it's proper to ban disparaging commends about providers' appearances, but it's certainly on-point to state that they're inappropriate, unhelpful, and in this case, ultimately inaccurate- a misrepresentation of one opinion as concrete fact.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:45 AM   #29
Trey
Valued Poster

"Lots of people are of the opinion that I am ugly "

Body wise you're on point. Bit of butter on the face department and you desperately need a wax or shave. But body ain't bad.

"I'm sure there are lots of potential clients in Houston who think the OP is attractive enough to want to be dominated by her"

If that were true she would never have posted this thread.

"more valuable than those of a nineteen year old who gives BBBJs."
I don't think so. The 19 year old is making cash.

Lady don't get mad if you don't like what I say. I'm just telling her the truth. You can blow all that smoke up her ass if you want.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #30
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Lots of people are of the opinion that I am ugly / fat / gross / whatever, however, lots of other people are of the opinion that I am stunningly beautiful in a rare and valuable way.
But you'd only allow the "you're beautiful" opinions to be voiced on the board...the "you're ugly" opinions are untruthful and unhelpful...

Let me know how that works out for you...

Quote:
It's irrelevant for a john to interject his personal opinion that a lady is "not hot" and that's why she's not doing well.
Um...he's the one who could be providing her business, but he chooses not to...so him telling her why he's not purchasing her services is the only relevant thing said here so far...

Quote:
I don't know if it's proper to ban disparaging commends about providers' appearances, but it's certainly on-point to state that they're inappropriate, unhelpful, and in this case, ultimately inaccurate- a misrepresentation of one opinion as concrete fact.
How can someone's opinion be inaccurate? Opinion is one of the few totally accurate things on this board...

And you REALLY don't want me to venture into your banning comment...that was plain ludicrous...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women