Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59973
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2010, 09:10 AM   #16
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Have only the fantasy, but want to participate wether paid or otherwise. As long as the chemistry is there for all involved how can it not be a great experience. And yes, there would have to be girl on girl action.
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:19 AM   #17
eccietime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

hmmm had the threesome paid for, one girl was absolutely great the other was a dud. Saw the good girl later by herself. Oh the girls were all about me and not each other. At least when they were with me. Oh also did threesome with me, buddy and girl. That was great, taking turns on each end. Tired us right out, and she was a spinner, and great bbbj.

eccietime is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #18
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
And then there is the memory of a foursome that will explain the smile on my lips on my deathbed.
OK?! Which one of you guys put that smile on DG's face?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:59 AM   #19
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post

I now know that's why lots of us do this...more power to you! As for me, I no longer believe I need to ACT on every sexual fantasy that may pop up (pun intended...sorry!) in my head.

My experience has been the act doesn't live up to the hype...or I don't! If there's anything MORE disappointing than figuring out something you've made in your mind to be "all that" ain't...it's that you aren't "all that" either!!!
There is a lot of truth to what you are saying.When it comes to the average ,passing fantasy reality rarely lives up to the hype.But there are those fantasy's that are more personal, and can be so hard wired into your mind that sometimes reality does live up to or even surpass the original dream. I love when that happens because for me that offers great masturbation material for many months after.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:44 AM   #20
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Never done it. Never will. Probably.
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:40 PM   #21
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

I see couples only. Totally different dynamic. Love it and have some great memories. I don't get any pleasure out of going to see a guy with another provider so I don't do that anymore. It's a dynamic that does not work for me at all....

C
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:57 PM   #22
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
OK?! Which one of you guys put that smile on DG's face?
I'd bet heavily that it wasn't one of the guys.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:09 PM   #23
Guest042611
Account Disabled

User ID: 8913

I like them a lot. I love women and am pretty open about that, so getting together with a handsome guy and a beautiful lady together is like Natalie's version of heaven.

I think it's best if you have a girl you like invite a girl she likes (subject to your approval, of course), because then you know the two of them are already comfortable with each other.
Guest042611 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:24 PM   #24
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I've done 8 or 10, I suppose. A couple were duds, and the others broke evenly between 'a lot of fun' and 'TERRIFIC!!'

The 'duds' occurred in part at least because I didn't know at least one of the providers well enough to trust her judgement about the other provider. Chemistry is the key to any session, and the greater number of variables makes the chemistry more complicated. So my advice is to begin with a lady you know well and have enjoyed a lot. Be clear too about your expectations. How much girl-on-girl do you want? Is anybody going to serve as quarterback of the session, and who will that be? What other hopes/expectations do you have?

As you can see from the numbers of times I've played this way, my overall expereince has been good.

Happy hobbying.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:13 PM   #25
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I'd bet heavily that it wasn't one of the guys.
This particular date cannot be recreated; at least some of the ladies have since retired.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:49 AM   #26
Iceman
Valued Poster

I've only had one and discovered an hour is definately not enough time for me to fully enjoy both women.
Iceman is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:57 AM   #27
CarmelaLeal
Account Disabled

User ID: 46830
My ECCIE Reviews

Very engaging question and thoughts.

Like everything in life, good chemistry must exist. I personally enjoy both aspects of threesomes both as a provider and outside the biz. In both, I have had positive and negative experiences. The negative experience is when one party is getting more attention than the other (or should I say, the other lady is being neglected). How do you handle this, just whisper on the person ear how erotic they are fulfilling their bodies .

Ladies and gentlemen to reach the maximum experience of a threesome, toss all insecurities out the door. If at any point you begin to feel neglected, step back and enjoy the view of two bodies melting into one another and let them know how erotic it makes you feel.

[And then there is the memory of a foursome that will explain the smile on my lips on my deathbed] love it!

Caring is Sharing,

Carmela
CarmelaLeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #28
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I have had threesomes with providers that I have seen individually. It was dissappointing in that the providers did less when they had another provider there than when they were alone. I guess it's the what will she think of me thing.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

As everyone has said, they are great as long as the chemistry is right, and two hours is the optimum time. In fact, I don’t do one hour doubles; it’s just not enough time. I enjoy the play even though I’m in no way bi. For me it is a revolving triangle of bodies that get caressed and kissed over and over again. Throw in some champagne, toys and great lube and it’s a two hour, very private party.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:58 PM   #30
ammonite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I've done about 12 doubles and all but one was great. IMHO I think these considerations are important: 1. Two hours is the minimum time and longer is better. 2. It's best if the two girls are bisexual 3. At least one of the ladies is someone you are very comfortable with and it's better if everyone knows each other 4. and Everyone involved leaves all their inihibitions at home and is willing to go with the flow where ever it may go during the session.
ammonite is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women