Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160753
Yssup Rider60112
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2015, 03:35 PM   #16
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
This is not your mommy.
Cleanup yourself.

My apologies if I made a bad assumption that it wasn't your mommy.
In which case, of course, she cleans up.
No, I am not your mommy. However, you did lay down a nice chunk of change to spend an hour with me. That means my job is to spoil you, and that means a nice warm washcloth to make that afterglow last a little longer and feel more enjoyable.

I learned about cleaning a guy up with a warm wash cloth (NEVER a baby wipe LOL) when I was new and read alot of reviews to learn the ins and outs of my lovely new occupation.

So yes, I always always use a nice warm wash cloth - even if I already took care of most of the mess with my mouth. If I did my job right, you are still going to be a slobbering wet mess, so a wash cloth is still in order.

Fast food joints expect you to clean up your own mess, a nice restaurant takes care of that for you.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:41 PM   #17
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Fast food joints expect you to clean up your own mess, a nice restaurant takes care of that for you.

That is a good analogy. So far it seem that most of they ladies who have responded take care of clean up. Any of you ladies just throw the towel at the guy?
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:58 PM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Considering how many fucktards do not come to the appointment clean, I find it ironic that a fucktard thincks the lady should do the clean up ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:02 PM   #19
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
Cleanup yourself.
I pretty much feel that way, any provided cleanup is bonus. I can take care of it she needs to go cry or something.

My favorite non-clean up is when the stripper makes me cum during a lap dance. Then there is a wet spot. I had this in Philly once and I went to a second club with the spot still wet, and a dancer there asked if it was pee or cum. I told her to see for herself and she stuck her nose right in it. Not sure if she guessed or not, but she got it right.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:29 PM   #20
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

One of my ATFs, a mature lady, kept a warm lemony-smelling handcloth in some sort of container bedside. It was like those warm face cloths the airlines give you at the end of an international flight. I always meant to ask her how she did that and what she used. She was probably a former flight attendant. ;-)

I appreciate cleanup, but running off and standing in front of the sink waiting for the water to warm up is a bit of an awkward delay, but really not a reason to complain.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 08:47 PM   #21
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

For me, there are two things that I consider as the cherries on top. These two things are definately something that puts her on my "definately" will see her again list. The first is her taking the time to wash me off with a super warm washcloth. This, to me, is a lady who is treating me like "her" man, even if for a little while. The second thing is after we have gone our separate ways, she sends a thoughtful little text like " it sure was nice to spend some time with you, or I had a great time tonight" This shows me that she has after the fact appreciation for the time and money spent. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:10 PM   #22
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

If the lady licks up and includes a shared shower that is awesome.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:29 PM   #23
Guest082418-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 277963
My ECCIE Reviews

This question makes me wonder if you read the Girlfriend Experience page on my site...
I actually mentioned this very topic...

I just did it because it felt like a final way to share more intimacy.
Guest082418-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 01:58 AM   #24
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Seems like common courtesy to me. My experience has been thst little things like that show appreciation and respect... They tend to make the experience more memorable as well. And frankly, I like being treated with similar respect. I can't expect to get that if I'm not willing to give it...
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:02 AM   #25
Cayde1129
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248000
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Cleanup...

I can't let anyone leave without a shower...I'm just way to intimate and messy, Lotion everywhere and I continue to touch if the hour isn't over so a wash cloth is never enough. I also keep mens soap, plain soap, deo, and a few cologne options so they return to their day like nothing but the best thing ever, happened to them.
Cayde1129 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:44 AM   #26
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I pretty much feel that way, any provided cleanup is bonus. I can take care of it she needs to go cry or something.

My favorite non-clean up is when the stripper makes me cum during a lap dance. Then there is a wet spot. I had this in Philly once and I went to a second club with the spot still wet, and a dancer there asked if it was pee or cum. I told her to see for herself and she stuck her nose right in it. Not sure if she guessed or not, but she got it right.
Eww. That's a skanky ass stripper.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:54 AM   #27
Chaco20
Valued Poster

Location: Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. Wyoming
Encounters: 14

It is such a nice bonus and a small thing that can really decide if a session is good or great. The feeling of a warm wet washcloth is sooo nice especially when a woman is talking to you in a naughty way.
Chaco20 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:14 AM   #28
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I had to laugh because I'm too a mature provider who brings a warm hand towel to clean up afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
One of my ATFs, a mature lady, kept a warm lemony-smelling handcloth in some sort of container bedside. It was like those warm face cloths the airlines give you at the end of an international flight. I always meant to ask her how she did that and what she used. She was probably a former flight attendant. ;-)

I appreciate cleanup, but running off and standing in front of the sink waiting for the water to warm up is a bit of an awkward delay, but really not a reason to complain.
I need to learn this trick - would be nice not to have to get out of bed so we can stay all snuggly
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:45 AM   #29
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy View Post
I had to laugh because I'm too a mature provider who brings a warm hand towel to clean up afterwards.

I need to learn this trick - would be nice not to have to get out of bed so we can stay all snuggly
One example, there are many makes and models:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PR3...110_SY165_QL70
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:56 PM   #30
S'Rae Moniette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 98903

Me myself personally I love the clean up afterwards.I feel that it is the right thing to do after all you don't want to leave your dishes dirty do you? I also think that says a lot about that individuaI don't mean to offend anyone and if I do I'm sorry! But at the end of the day it's not what you do darling it's how you do it........Lol
S'Rae Moniette is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women