Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2015, 06:06 PM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Jesus our resident numbnuts are in a hissy because Obama didn't go to Paris.

They are in a hissy because he didn't go to Paris.

Had he gone to Paris, they would be in a hissy because he went.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 07:42 PM   #17
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Four high level Secret Service Agents let go today. My guess as to why: Plexiglass.

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 08:55 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I just don't know how they make it through the day living under this oppressive regime!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:50 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Four high level Secret Service Agents let go today. My guess as to why: Plexiglass.
My guess is .... they do not like being the "fall guys" ....

.. shortly after the "inauguration" in 1993 several flew the coup from WH duty.

Here's one source:
"The Observer‘s source pointed out that at least three of the four demoted executives have been at the agency for 30 years. “Dale might have came on after the fact but the other three were ’83 guys — Erivia, I’m not sure, but he retired so it doesn’t matter. Vic was in charge of PPD [Presidential Protection Division] for a while, and did a great job and was well liked. When he was burnt out and had basically had it when he took over RTC [the Rowley Training Center]. Obviously, he got the message and he’s retiring. Look, Type A personality people took the Secret Service job, knew what the mission was, relished the work, relished being the best. Then when they hit 20 years, everyone was gone. Especially in New York. New York was a place where guys became Special Agent in Charge, loved the job, then reluctantly had to go make money. It was a high-profile job and a good resume builder. Everyone who was SAC in NY was able to garner great private sector jobs— American Express, Citigroup, United Nations Head of Security. Steve Hughes, the most recently retired SAC in NY is the head of security for Elliott Management, which is in litigation with the country of Argentina.”

The source characterized the four as competent but uninspired, reserving special criticism for Ms. Murphy. “This crew that was asked to say goodbye, they were not the best and brightest. They were a civil service crew that decided to work the system with sheer doggedness. Jane Murphy should have never been in the position she was in. She just was a follower not a leader, never assertive, no innovation at the top because all they were trying to do was maintain the job, handle crisis management, do more with less because that had always been the culture at the Secret Service—never ask for money, never ask for equipment, never ask for manpower, just say, ‘Hey, we’re gonna get by with what we got.'”

Read more at http://observer.com/2015/01/four-sec...#ixzz3OtIUx3oK

Wait for the books to come out in 3-4 years. None of them were working the PPD.

And if I recall correctly, recently, a "new Sheriff" was appointed. Female?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:55 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I just don't know how they make it through the day living under this oppressive regime!
If you are referencing the SS agents:

Fortunately most of them are professionals who do their job without concerns for "political correctness" and their personal perspective on politics. They also don't like taking orders, they are accustomed to giving them, when the responsibility of their mission is in jeopardy. They are not ass-kissing "yes" men.

Narcissistic want-a-be's don't understand doing a selfless job well.

If you are addressing the "rest of us" ... wait until you have to repay your grant! Then comment.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:04 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

Try the failed security with the fence jumper.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women