Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2015, 06:29 AM   #16
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

JD, the focus of my post was twofold, neither about the money per se:

--that politics is all about "winning" now, not doing what is right

--that she has hardly shown up in DC and is already giving indications that she is a pompous jerk the way she treats staff and "ordinary people".

As to the army promoting her to O-5, that says she probably wasn't stupid, but my point was not whether she was smart.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:05 AM   #17
Chaco20
Valued Poster

Location: Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. Wyoming
Encounters: 14

The sexism shown by the left leaning members here is shocking! Shocking I say for them to be attacking a woman like this they must be Sexist pigs.

It's also funny for a dem to accuse a repub of supporting anyone as long as they beat a dem. SO supporting past Klan Dragons, a serial rapist, a man that sat in Jerrimaih Wrights church and is friends with domestic terrorists, a shakedown artist and many many other criminals and scumbags is OK as long as they beat a repub?

Hypocrite much?
Chaco20 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:39 AM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaco20 View Post
The sexism shown by the left leaning members here is shocking! Shocking I say for them to be attacking a woman like this they must be Sexist pigs.

It's also funny for a dem to accuse a repub of supporting anyone as long as they beat a dem. SO supporting past Klan Dragons, a serial rapist, a man that sat in Jerrimaih Wrights church and is friends with domestic terrorists, a shakedown artist and many many other criminals and scumbags is OK as long as they beat a repub?

Hypocrite much?
You mean they are as bad as the right is about Hillary? Shocking.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:50 AM   #19
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
--that she has hardly shown up in DC and is already giving indications that she is a pompous jerk the way she treats staff and "ordinary people".
Link?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:16 AM   #20
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Link?
Link? You are joking, right? Do you REALLY think someone will go on record saying their senator/Congressman boss is a jerk? They would be terminated in 5 minutes and never get another position. That is true all the way down to the bus boys in the cafeteria.

No link. Observation and listening to people. If the downstairs staff trusts you they will talk--off the record. If you are a "gray man" you can see and hear things just walking the halls in the various congressional office buildings. True of both parties, and the reality is much of the structural staff is apolitical. And I do not revel my sources and methods when they are covert--that too would be suicide.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:17 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Considering that she has only been in town a couple of weeks, she probably hasn't even put her office staff together so she is using the leftovers from Harkins liberal democratic staffers. Watch where you get your information.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:26 AM   #22
Old-T
Valued Poster

I agree that "leftovers" from Harkins would be a poor intel source unless it could be independently corroborated. That is not the basis of my comments. The majority of the people there--thus the majority of potential intel sources about a persons basic character--are the non-congressman specific staff. Security, cleaning staff, cafeteria workers, maintenance, etc., etc. They generally have little to tie them to a political agenda or specific person. But they are a very good barometer of how a "powerful" person deals with the general populous. And people typically show their true personality when dealing with someone who is neither in a position to threaten them or assist their corporate climb.

By the way, I am in no way saying all Republicans are pompous jerks, nor that Dems are immune from the disease. It is an equal opportunity affliction, but since she was the topic of the thread that is why I commented about her.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:42 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Considering that she has only been in town a couple of weeks, she probably hasn't even put her office staff together so she is using the leftovers from Harkins liberal democratic staffers. Watch where you get your information.
THat is utter bullshit, JDIdiot. She was elected more than two months ago. She was sworn in. Congress is in session. She's makin' 'em SQUEAL!

If her chief hasn't staffed the office by now, the brightest new star in the GOP firmament would have cut his nuts off.

You DO know how that all works, right JDIdiot? What am I saying? OF COURSE you know. Just listen to you!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:43 AM   #24
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Link? You are joking, right? Do you REALLY think someone will go on record saying their senator/Congressman boss is a jerk? They would be terminated in 5 minutes and never get another position. That is true all the way down to the bus boys in the cafeteria.

No link. Observation and listening to people. If the downstairs staff trusts you they will talk--off the record. If you are a "gray man" you can see and hear things just walking the halls in the various congressional office buildings. True of both parties, and the reality is much of the structural staff is apolitical. And I do not revel my sources and methods when they are covert--that too would be suicide.
So, in other words, you don't even fuckin' know!
I suspected as much... A baseless accusation. As usual.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:49 AM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, in other words, you don't even fuckin' know!
I suspected as much... A baseless accusation. As usual.
That is a total misstatement of what I said, and I suspect you know quite well that it is a misstatement.

I said there was no link. I didn't say I didn't know. If I 'didn't know" I would have either not posted it, or made it clear that it was my guess/speculation.

You are obviously free to believe what I post or not, but since you have no clue who I am I find it interesting that you "know" that I don't know. Why do I suspect that if my opinion matched yours you would not say what you said.

It is amazing how ignorant a lot of people on here are about what actually happens in DC, why much of it happens, and how it happens. Most of what you can find in a "link" is either fabricated half-truths spin into an intentionally distorted false picture, or is intentionally leaked and well spun misdirection. And as I have repeatedly said, that applied to both parties. The SOTU display was a prime example--nothing but posturing and spinning on both sides.

IF the board rules required links and references for every statement made you might have a point. But then this board would be an arid wasteland since I doubt there are too many linkable sources for all the feces related and homophobic related posts that seem to be the common occurance.

I didn't comment on her political positions. Much of that can reasonably be expected to be "linkable". But how one behaves as a human being unless it is scandalous, usually is not. It has been a long time since I recall a headline saying "Senator X constantly stiffs the wait staff", or "Congress woman YYY is a bitch to the maintenance staff if they don't drop everything and fix her squeaky door knob right away". Those things talk loudly to a person's "self", especially for people who claim to be "defenders of the common man of humble beginnings".

Look at the difference between how Teddy C is portrayed and how Marco Rubio is. They have similar opinions in many (not all) areas, but get past the ideological zealots and they are perceived very differently. Cruz is generally regarded as a bit of a pompous buffoon with a huge swelled head. Rubio generally is respected. It's not their ideologies that differentiate them, it's how they treat people. You had much the same difference between Carter and Clinton.

I am sorry if you choose not to believe something because it offends a political idol of yous, but this board is a humorous pastime for me when I am bored. I am certainly not going to feel any pressure to "expose my sources" when it wouldn't change a single mind on here anyway. This forum is not populated by a lot of closed minded people, is it? I am probably tarring a few folks who don't deserve to be--but not many.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:24 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If Joni was raised up "simple" she is perfect for her simple supporters.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:33 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
You might want to think twice about looking into someone's background.

It can sometimes come back to bite'cha...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-glad...u-was-democrat
That's a major league SNICK, gfe(forbidden topic.).

Jesus, you are a dimwitted, confused old codger. I'll bet you shake your kids at fists who walk in front of your lawn. Happy hour at Luby's just can't start early enough for you...
Old 01-23-2015, 11:36 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

--that politics is all about "winning" now, not doing what is right

Old-Trotsky strikes again... NO! you apply it to your so called RWW most of the time. Your beloved LWW once in a blue moon... so go fuck yourself Old-Trotsky!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:44 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Old-Trotsky strikes again... NO! you apply it to your so called RWW most of the time. Your beloved LWW once in a blue moon... so go fuck yourself Old-Trotsky!
What the fuck does that mean, SLOBBRIN?
Old 01-24-2015, 12:17 AM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What the fuck does that mean, SLOBBRIN?
It doesn't concern you Shit Eater... go eat some more shit
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies