Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2015, 10:09 AM   #16
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone!

I love cosplay, and the dc universe. I don't know about poison ivy but I could try.

I do have a picture in the uhura (original star trek) outfit. I simply didn't like how it turned out. Different photographer too.

Special thank you to Dallas. It's always extra special when a beautiful woman compliments you.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 10:52 AM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

WOW! Great pictures. No large water mark and he didn't have to come into coed to whore himself. Not withstanding it would hard to take a bad picture of you young lady! IJS
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:15 AM   #18
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Redhead Uhura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
Thank you everyone!

I love cosplay, and the dc universe. I don't know about poison ivy but I could try.

I do have a picture in the uhura (original star trek) outfit. I simply didn't like how it turned out. Different photographer too.

Special thank you to Dallas. It's always extra special when a beautiful woman compliments you.
Would the lady be willing to share said photographs just show the outfit was real?
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 12:53 PM   #19
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
Would the lady be willing to share said photographs just show the outfit was real?

Excuse me, but please don't tell me that you are questioning the honesty and integrity of Ms. Rivers by questioning the existence of a photograph which she mentioned. This lady is one of the most respected and admired ladies in this town and is not deserving of any disparaging remarks from the likes of you. If I'm wrong, please forgive me, but as so many of your postings are quite unintelligible, I may have misinterpreted your meaning.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 12:57 PM   #20
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

+1 post, stimulate.... But, it all comes down to....
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
...but as so many of your postings are quite unintelligible...
^^^ THIS!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 01:18 PM   #21
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

WTF. I certainly do not think buffman was making disparaging comments on your ATF stimulate. He complimented her and then asked about the outfit. It seems to me he is more worried about seeing that outfit. After all, he only is asking to see what she said she has and took pictures in.

Don't Panic! Lol
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 01:32 PM   #22
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default its OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
Excuse me, but please don't tell me that you are questioning the honesty and integrity of Ms. Rivers by questioning the existence of a photograph which she mentioned. This lady is one of the most respected and admired ladies in this town and is not deserving of any disparaging remarks from the likes of you. If I'm wrong, please forgive me, but as so many of your postings are quite unintelligible, I may have misinterpreted your meaning.
Jaycee is very, very smart! She knows what I want. I get understanding meaning is difficult for you, I do forgive cause of that, I do let slide.

Oh, do share who the likes of little me might be, hobbyists, mongers, clients, board persona you just don't understand?
Are you easily fluttered or you just like to flutter yourself?

Why would you derail her thread? Are you piss marking territory, you know she doesn't like those kind?

Sorry if I caused you discomfort, Jaycee. Bye, Uhura!

Bye, Bye..

No worries
Sincerely
The Buffman
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 01:36 PM   #23
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
WTF. I certainly do not think buffman was making disparaging comments on your ATF stimulate. He complimented her and then asked about the outfit. It seems to me he is more worried about seeing that outfit. After all, he only is asking to see what she said she has and took pictures in.

Don't Panic! Lol

Ms. Gemma, as is so often the case, you probably need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. He did not just ask to see the outfit, which could have been done with a simple "how about posting the pic with that outfit please". Instead, he said "would the lady be willing to share said photographs just show the outfit was real". By questioning the reality of the outfit, he questioned the existence of a photo and thereby, the integrity of Ms. Rivers. Nice try though.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:47 PM   #24
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default WK'ing is definitely at an all-time high these days....

Quote:

I do have a picture in the uhura (original star trek) outfit. I simply didn't like how it turned out.
Quote:
It seems here that you, stimulate, misinterpreted what was said. And who the fuck wouldn't want to see that outfit to prove it is real??!! I wanna see that original star trek outfit on her as well. He didn't call her a liar or question her integrity, YOU are the only one panicking about it. And, you can't tell him how to word his question! LOL! Nice try!!
Old 02-17-2015, 02:12 PM   #25
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jaycee is very, very smart! She knows what I want. I get understanding meaning is difficult for you, I do forgive cause of that, I do let slide.

I agree, she is very intelligent. Oh really, you say she knows what you want? This is based upon what? Please describe your close, personal relationship with her.

Oh, do share who the likes of little me might be, hobbyists, mongers, clients, board persona you just don't understand?
Are you easily fluttered or you just like to flutter yourself?

No worries
Sincerely
The Buffman
I rest my case.......unintelligible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
It seems here that you, stimulate, misinterpreted what was said. And who the fuck wouldn't want to see that outfit to prove it is real??!! I wanna see that original star trek outfit on her as well. He didn't call her a liar or question her integrity, YOU are the only one panicking about it. And, you can't tell him how to word his question! LOL! Nice try!!
I did not tell him how to word his question, the way he did it spoke for itself. I merely suggested an alternate way to word it to come across as less accusatory. And yes, you caught me, Ms. Rivers is indeed my ATF and I have never attempted to conceal that in any manner. As for being her White Knight, I can assure you that Jaycee has no need nor desire for a WK. She is more than capable of handling issues entirely on her own volition. She is one of the most intelligent, honest and kindest ladies I have ever met, in or out of the hobby. She has more class in her little finger than most have in their entire bodies.

I am done with both of you and any further comments on this thread. It was not my intent to hijack or derail the posting of her beautiful pictures and the subsequent compliments of the same. Please, back to regular scheduled programming.
Old 02-17-2015, 02:34 PM   #26
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

"Oh really, you say she knows what you want? This is based upon what? Please describe your close, personal relationship with her"

Soooo, you want him to disclose any personal interaction that he and her may have had?? To prove what??... You sound like a jealous bf!

Back to Jaycee, if you knew buffman, you would know he is not degrading of women, AT ALL! And, he wasn't trying to discredit you.
Old 02-17-2015, 02:50 PM   #27
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Stimulate is one of my many boyfriends Though jealous? I highly doubt it. He does know me well enough to know that wording that sounds like a command can often strike my ire. Or wording that falls into the way of calling my integrity into question.

He, along with a select few, have seen this picture of the star trek uniform. I cannot say I am moved to share it otherwise. It really was a terrible picture of me. By no fault of the photographer. Sometimes pictures just don't come out well.

I am trying to garner more costumes for more cosplay and will be sure to post teasers from the various photoshoots they appear in.

I admit this.....aggression, that comes with the star trek costume may keep that particular outfit locked away for a little bit.

On a side note. I mean no disrespect at all buff, However I can never understand your posts. Rather, I rarely understand them. I like to believe I have a good reading comprehension and your posts are always a puzzle to me.
Old 02-17-2015, 03:20 PM   #28
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

On a side note. I mean no disrespect at all buff, However I can never understand your posts. Rather, I rarely understand them. I like to believe I have a good reading comprehension and your posts are always a puzzle to me.
How is this not disrespectful??? At least he isn't using an online dictionary like the rest of y'all.. Seriously, a competent person knows how to read anything, despite grammatical errors or underlying meanings. Did you not understand his compliment either?? What part of that is fucking confusing to you? WTF. Someone pays you a compliment and you team up with your wk to put him down?? Class is highly over-rated these days.... smfh
Old 02-17-2015, 03:28 PM   #29
Passerby
Gaining Momentum

TAKE MY MONEY!! lol
Passerby is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 03:37 PM   #30
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Gemma, I could be missing my mark but you seem to have a lot of pent up aggression. 2 out of 3 of your posts are angry and border on attacking. Not just me but seemingly anyone and everyone. In psychology they call this projecting. Seeing in others the flaws we feel make us unhappy.

It is not wrong to admit ones own faults or shortcomings. I merely stated one of mine which was, incidentally, I could not understand his posts in entirety.

Interesting that you take a comment meant for buff personally. I do not understand your anger, Gemma. Not against me or anyone else. I would like to take offense, but in all honesty I simply end feeling confused and bad for you. Whatever it is in your life that makes you feel as if you need to tear down other people is your business. I will not probe or pry.

Buff, Thank you for the compliments and I am truly sorry if what I said was interpreted as an insult.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women