Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2015, 09:21 AM   #16
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
All of the gOP supporters should be pissed at this video- now ask yourself again does American look at a Black and White man differently?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/black...egally.319003/
The police conducted themselves very admirably, showed remarkable restraint, and didn't even cuff the guy. The police have to intervene and use their judgement and spidey sense when confronting some publicity seeking idiot carrying an AR15. Some of you critics ought to walk a mile in their moccasins sometime and risk getting shot since you think you could do that better.

Any of you black guys who think it is unfair should go to an all black southern town with an all black police force and see if you can pull that stunt and end up unscathed.

More than anything this illustrates the stupidity of our 18th century gun laws from a white, agrarian society being applied to a tense, confrontational multicultural society at war with itself and not having any way to deal with all the glaring contradictions and the people "working the cut" to stir up trouble and become an angry "victim".
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 10:27 AM   #17
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Basically what she is saying, is she has no reason to live. She'll end it herself one day.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 10:52 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Who is "Napoleon Dolemite"?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 11:09 AM   #19
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
The police conducted themselves very admirably, showed remarkable restraint, and didn't even cuff the guy. The police have to intervene and use their judgement and spidey sense when confronting some publicity seeking idiot carrying an AR15. Some of you critics ought to walk a mile in their moccasins sometime and risk getting shot since you think you could do that better.

Any of you black guys who think it is unfair should go to an all black southern town with an all black police force and see if you can pull that stunt and end up unscathed.

More than anything this illustrates the stupidity of our 18th century gun laws from a white, agrarian society being applied to a tense, confrontational multicultural society at war with itself and not having any way to deal with all the glaring contradictions and the people "working the cut" to stir up trouble and become an angry "victim".
Why don't you go get raped by group of homosexuals- you POS!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 11:28 AM   #20
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
It would only be "rape," if it was not consensual.

JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot would no doubt welcome the opportunity to play with a "group of (male) homosexuals."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 01:05 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
IJLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot would no doubt welcome the opportunity to play with a "group of (male) homosexuals."
You sound jealous! I'm sure he'll refer them to you.

... "a group of (male) homosexuals" ... posted like the true Klansman you are!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 01:22 PM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You sound jealous!
Not at all, I don't have a dog in that fight.

But I knew it would make LLIdiot jealous.

That's why I posted it!

"Carry on," Private Idiot!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 01:26 PM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Good come back Christian.

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 01:34 PM   #24
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry if this is a betrayal of the 2nd Amendment brother and sisterhood, but I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with law enforcement stopping to talk to a citizen who is carrying a rifle around. Like it or not, we now live in a world where mass killings are a reality, and occur with regularity.

The police are expected to stop and question someone acting suspiciously. Its their job. Carrying a rifle down the street for no apparent reason is enough to warrant a conversation with the cops.

However, WE since you opened the door and want to make this about race, lets have a look at MSNBC's take on black men carrying rifles, shall we?

This clip never fails to crack me up:

SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 02:26 PM   #25
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Sorry if this is a betrayal of the 2nd Amendment brother and sisterhood, but I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with law enforcement stopping to talk to a citizen who is carrying a rifle around. Like it or not, we now live in a world where mass killings are a reality, and occur with regularity.

The police are expected to stop and question someone acting suspiciously. Its their job. Carrying a rifle down the street for no apparent reason is enough to warrant a conversation with the cops.

However, WE since you opened the door and want to make this about race, lets have a look at MSNBC's take on black men carrying rifles, shall we?

This clip never fails to crack me up:

It's apparent you have an agenda against Blacks and anyone Democrat- you are supposed to be this pro-gun ultra conservative republican yet you see nothing wrong with the police drawing their weapon on someone who was was a law abiding citizen and not committing a crime. The only crime he was committing was being black in america. I hope Ben Carson, Herman Cain and other of those Uncle Tom House Negroes who view that video will know that no matter what political party you have an affiliation with - America will always so you as an inferior human being. I wouldn't be amazed if Sins of the Flesh has an NBA policy- what a disgrace!
Old 05-16-2015, 02:33 PM   #26
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Jesus fucking Christ WE. Is your word of the day "agenda"? Did you just learn this word and now want to use it as much as possible? Damn near every post you make starts out with "I know you have an agenda". Jesus dude get a grip on reality.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 03:21 PM   #27
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
You very, very,very clearly have an agenda against me, and it shows in your sinful post.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 03:49 PM   #28
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Jesus fucking Christ WE. Is your word of the day "agenda"? Did you just learn this word and now want to use it as much as possible? Damn near every post you make starts out with "I know you have an agenda". Jesus dude get a grip on reality.
Budman , sorry if that word offends you, but there's a few individuals on here- yourself included who seek to assassinate my character every attempt I post. I have been very humble- I do not start fights and yet there are those who want to try and discredit me simply to have a personal agenda and vendetta against me. I have been verbally attacked and assaulted for being a supporter of Obama and most recently for being a Christian.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:57 PM   #29
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Budman , sorry if that word offends you, but there's a few individuals on here- yourself included who seek to assassinate my character every attempt I post. I have been very humble- I do not start fights and yet there are those who want to try and discredit me simply to have a personal agenda and vendetta against me. I have been verbally attacked and assaulted for being a supporter of Obama and most recently for being a Christian.
You are a lying fucking cocksucker. I proved you were a liar when I posted your PM's. You have threatened me. Told me you were coming into town and would get or money one way or another. This after I proved we never had a bet and showed everyone you are a fucking liar. Nobody has an agenda against you. You think just because someone doesn't agree with you and points out why that they have an agenda. As far as your Christian faith nobody gives a fuck. You are the one that keeps throwing it out there. You are a fucking whiny little bitch.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 04:29 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

wewei is just doing what his Democratic plantation owners taught him. Using Dog Whistle Politics to invent a new word for RACISM... "agenda"
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women