Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2015, 10:15 PM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
all you weak knee motherfucker's are a joke, do you know the person who wrote this shit or is he some lame liberal hack wanting say people on the right are unpatriotic, I be willing to bet he never wore a uniform of any branch of the service
You're the weak-kneed motherfucker. Can you even read? He stated in the article that he was in Naval Intelligence during the war. This was at the end of the article:

Jim Wright is a retired US Navy Chief Warrant Officer and freelance writer. He lives in Alaska where he watches American politics in a perpetual state of amused disgust. He's been called the Tool of Satan, but he prefers the title: Satan's Designated Driver

You have also proven one of the points he made in the story, which further leads me to believe you didn't even read it. He said that it's bullshit to call those who question the war unpatriotic. It's patriotic to question what the fuck is going on.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 10:18 PM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I could say the exact same thing for my war, Vietnam.

Old me have been sending young men to die in wars for centuries. Some of those young men have fought, and died, in wars that were proven by history to be just, and honorable, and for the greater benefit of mankind. Others served in what tuned out to be a waste of a great Country's wealth, reputation, and above all, the lives of many young men.

As one who served in another wasted war, my best advice to this Iraqi War Veteran is get on with your life. I know how you feel. But if you don't let it go, it will end up consuming you, and in future years you will be just be another bitter old man who will only find peace in a bottle, a needle, or even at the end of a rope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Jackie, we all know that Vietnam was a dramatically different day and different time. Many of those who served in Nam were draftees, such as yourself. For the most part they did not know why they were there. Many entered the service fresh out of high school and a few months after being drafted, they were exiting an aircraft at Cam Rahn Bay.

Once off the aircraft their lives would never be the same. To make matters worse, there was very little appreciation for the sacrifices they made, even after returning home.

Today's fighting force is dramatically different. These are Professional soldiers, who are well schooled and their sacrifices are deeply appreciated by civilians. Much more so than their Vietnam era predecessors.

With all of that said, I might disagree with your politics but I have a deep appreciation and respect for you and the sacrifice you made. Whether your sacrifice was done willingly or not, is of little consequence to me.
Couldn't agree more. Disagreements aside, your service demands respect.
Old 05-23-2015, 10:21 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
He's mad as hell and he's not taking it anymore.

http://aattp.org/absolutely-nothing-...-the-iraq-war/

99% of military people would fish slap Jimmy... WormRaper
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 10:35 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I could say the exact same thing for my war, Vietnam.

Old me have been sending young men to die in wars for centuries. Some of those young men have fought, and died, in wars that were proven by history to be just, and honorable, and for the greater benefit of mankind. Others served in what tuned out to be a waste of a great Country's wealth, reputation, and above all, the lives of many young men.

As one who served in another wasted war, my best advice to this Iraqi War Veteran is get on with your life. I know how you feel. But if you don't let it go, it will end up consuming you, and in future years you will be just be another bitter old man who will only find peace in a bottle, a needle, or even at the end of a rope.
Thank you for your sacrifice, and, on this Memorial Day weekend, let us remember all who have made such a sacrifice.

Marking a centennial when young men from other countries, from another time, in another war were sent ashore to fight in a place called Gallipoli.

Quote:
The song, written in 1971, has been interpreted as alluding to the Vietnam War. The song rails against the romanticising of war. As the old man sits on his porch, watching the veterans march past every ANZAC Day, he muses: "The young people ask what are they marching for, and I ask myself the same question", ("And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda").
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 10:51 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

WOW... Thanks IB and guys for serving!!! Jimmy too!
Old 05-23-2015, 11:37 PM   #21
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
There are very pro-war members of the conservative party. The hypocrisy lies in them being perceived as pro-soldier. Bush is seen as pro-soldier, yet he allowed 4K plus to die in Iraq over a lie. Is that really pro-soldier behavior? Actions speak louder than words.
Well first you must understand when I speak of conservatives, I am speaking of avg people not politicians. As for the Bush lie, I can see both sides in the argument and an argument could be made both ways, with regards of whether it was a lie or not and that's not a discussion I am even going to get involved with.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 12:10 AM   #22
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
99% of military people would fish slap Jimmy... WormRaper
You don't know many military people, then.
Old 05-24-2015, 02:18 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You don't know many military people, then.
100's... but I don't know anyone who spit on our returning soldiers, like you.
Old 05-25-2015, 01:28 AM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Why bother reading stupidity....I bet you can even find a veteran who disliked World War II. So to find one or even a hundred veterans means just about nothing in the grand scheme.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 02:26 AM   #25
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why bother reading stupidity....I bet you can even find a veteran who disliked World War II. So to find one or even a hundred veterans means just about nothing in the grand scheme.
JD Jizzy hates the troops. Stupidity? What you really mean is why bother reading something that might challenge your pea-sized brain to look at things a little differently. Change is scary. It's not a reason to avoid it.

WW2 was fought FOR something. No war since has been about anything but money and greed.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:26 AM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWv5vse3M2g
Old 05-25-2015, 11:04 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
JD Jizzy hates the troops. Stupidity? What you really mean is why bother reading something that might challenge your pea-sized brain to look at things a little differently. Change is scary. It's not a reason to avoid it.

WW2 was fought FOR something. No war since has been about anything but money and greed.

And you are an absolute, brain dead turnip for believing that (if you really do but I think you're a White House hack). You also forget that I was a "troop". Kind of a bumper stick mentality there Baby Killer.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:11 AM   #28
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you are an absolute, brain dead turnip for believing that (if you really do but I think you're a White House hack). You also forget that I was a "troop". Kind of a bumper stick mentality there Baby Killer.
Ted Bundy was a human. IJS.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:27 PM   #29
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are a self-professed conservative. By definition you are averse to change. Troops can be self-hating. Not sure why you think that insulates you somehow from being a hater. You showed your true colors by shitting on another troop who actually has a different view from yours. So much for supporting the troops, huh?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women