Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2015, 10:17 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
. Nope, I'm going for batshit crazy and pure loser mentality.
Sounds like a perfect self analysis of....yourself!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 10:24 AM   #17
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sounds like a perfect self analysis of....yourself!
Yep this is the same idiot who believed that the shootings in Texas were the work of Muslims and not deranged individuals. Somehow, islam comes with a blanket against any mental illnesses.

Like he said.....batshit crazy and pure loser mentality. That's our JD!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 10:32 AM   #18
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
This shooting in a church is a horrible tragedy. I hope the family members of the victims can find some peace in their hearts as they go forward.
It's ironic you make this statement the shootings were obviously racially motivated and in the past weeks you have made some insensitive racial statements because of the racial asshole you have become - hope you retract those statements.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 10:43 AM   #19
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Do you think WTF is hinting at something? Anyway, the guy is caught and now we await the motive. I am tired of every politician getting up and saying the only motive is hate. There is also mental illness and anger at just one or two people there. That last one is a long shot as he lived two hours away. Of course, hatred is now a long shot. How do you hate someone you've never met. If he was mad at black people or christians then I'm sure that there was someone closer than a two hour drive. Nope, I'm going for batshit crazy and pure loser mentality.
" bat shit crazy and pure loser mentality." The he'd be a relative of woomby, shammy and azzup. And a gruberized dumbascrap voter.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:02 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Yep this is the same idiot who believed that the shootings in Texas were the work of Muslims and not deranged individuals. Somehow, islam comes with a blanket against any mental illnesses.

Like he said.....batshit crazy and pure loser mentality. That's our JD!

You'd be the dumb-ass arguing that ISIS is a "deranged individual" and not a "Muslim organization" comprised of thousands of Muslim followers, shamman.

Quote:
On its official radio station, the Islamic State claimed credit for the botched assault, calling the assailants “two soldiers of the Caliphate.”

One of the gunmen who targeted Sunday’s “Draw Mohammed” cartoon contest in Texas had reportedly been in contact with an influential ISIS recruiter in the weeks before the attack.
ABC News said Tuesday it discovered that Elton Simpson, after learning about the event in April, exchanged messages on social media with a terrorism planner known as Miski. (Post)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:14 AM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The way some of you post... in this forum.... I know damn well there are more than a few supporters of what this guy did...

Fuck you! You are a total piece of shit. If you "know damn well" there are people here who support murdering 9 people in a church for no reason - then have the fucking balls to accuse them by name. Otherwise STFU. You are as evil and demented as the perp.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:24 AM   #22
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

and once again stupid fuk Libtard liar Obama blames this on the 'ease' of getting a gun in America... NO fukstick!! this guy is insane!!! when are you Libtards going to realize CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/obama...848101296.html.

President Barack Obama says the Charleston church mass shooting could happen because the alleged killer “had no trouble” getting a gun. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

President Barack Obama on Thursday expressed profound “sadness and anger” at the Charleston church shooting as well deeply personal frustration that America’s political climate makes it virtually impossible for now to tighten restrictions on who can buy firearms.

“We don’t have all the facts, but we do know that once again, innocent people were killed in part because someone who wanted to inflict harm had no trouble getting their hand on a gun,” Obama said in the White House briefing room, Vice President Joe Biden standing at his side.

“It is in our power to do something about it. I say that recognizing the politics in this town foreclose a lot of those avenues right now,” the president said. “But it’d be wrong for us not to acknowledge it, and at some point, it’s going to important for the American to come to grips with it and for us to be able to shift how we think about the issue of gun violence collectively.”

Throughout his remarks, Biden stood grim-faced, his hands clasped in front of him, fingers laced, a expression of grief on his face. The vice president, whose elder son died of cancer earlier this month, looked worn.

It was Obama’s 14th statement on a mass shooting since taking office, according to CBS News’s Mark Knoller, the closest thing to a presidential records keeper in the White House press corps.

“I’ve had to make statements like this too many times. Communities like this have had to endure tragedies like this too many times,” Obama said Thursday.

“Now is the time for mourning and for healing. But let’s be clear. At some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries. It doesn’t happen in other places with this kind of frequency,” he said.

The president had previously called the massacre of schoolchildren in Newtown, Connecticut “the worst day of my presidency” and the failure of lawmakers in the aftermath to adopt a modest package of restrictions on guns “probably the most disappointing moment I’ve had with Congress.”

But his remarks on Thursday suggested that he has become resigned to the political reality that legislative action is not possible, for now, in the face of opposition from Republicans who hold both houses of Congress as well as from some Democrats.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:31 AM   #23
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
and once again stupid fuk Libtard liar Obama blames this on the 'ease' of getting a gun in America... NO fukstick!! this guy is insane!!! when are you Libtards going to realize CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/obama...848101296.html.

President Barack Obama says the Charleston church mass shooting could happen because the alleged killer “had no trouble” getting a gun. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

President Barack Obama on Thursday expressed profound “sadness and anger” at the Charleston church shooting as well deeply personal frustration that America’s political climate makes it virtually impossible for now to tighten restrictions on who can buy firearms.

“We don’t have all the facts, but we do know that once again, innocent people were killed in part because someone who wanted to inflict harm had no trouble getting their hand on a gun,” Obama said in the White House briefing room, Vice President Joe Biden standing at his side.

“It is in our power to do something about it. I say that recognizing the politics in this town foreclose a lot of those avenues right now,” the president said. “But it’d be wrong for us not to acknowledge it, and at some point, it’s going to important for the American to come to grips with it and for us to be able to shift how we think about the issue of gun violence collectively.”

Throughout his remarks, Biden stood grim-faced, his hands clasped in front of him, fingers laced, a expression of grief on his face. The vice president, whose elder son died of cancer earlier this month, looked worn.

It was Obama’s 14th statement on a mass shooting since taking office, according to CBS News’s Mark Knoller, the closest thing to a presidential records keeper in the White House press corps.

“I’ve had to make statements like this too many times. Communities like this have had to endure tragedies like this too many times,” Obama said Thursday.

“Now is the time for mourning and for healing. But let’s be clear. At some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries. It doesn’t happen in other places with this kind of frequency,” he said.

The president had previously called the massacre of schoolchildren in Newtown, Connecticut “the worst day of my presidency” and the failure of lawmakers in the aftermath to adopt a modest package of restrictions on guns “probably the most disappointing moment I’ve had with Congress.”

But his remarks on Thursday suggested that he has become resigned to the political reality that legislative action is not possible, for now, in the face of opposition from Republicans who hold both houses of Congress as well as from some Democrats.
So he's INSANE huh???? Is he insane because he's white? If his name was Abdullah Akbar he would be called a TERRORIST. If his name was Levroy Jones he would be a thug. but he's white so he's not a thug or a terrorist just has mental issues right? We are playing this same song again- remember the Colorado shooter- oh he wasn't a terrorist just had mental issues.

Answer this question- Obama mention this doesn't have in modern countries to the level of it happening in the U.S- so disprove Obama and post 10 crimes like this that has happened in modern nations.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:44 AM   #24
BigLouie
Valued Poster

He left one person alive do they could report that the reason he killed everyone was because they were raping white women and taking over the country. You know just like Anne Coulter said. And he had to kill them. His father gave him a.45 for his birthday.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:45 AM   #25
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
So he's INSANE huh???? Is he insane because he's white? If his name was Abdullah Akbar he would be called a TERRORIST. If his name was Levroy Jones he would be a thug. but he's white so he's not a thug or a terrorist just has mental issues right? We are playing this same song again- remember the Colorado shooter- oh he wasn't a terrorist just had mental issues.

Answer this question- Obama mention this doesn't have in modern countries to the level of it happening in the U.S- so disprove Obama and post 10 crimes like this that has happened in modern nations.
ok Mr Semantics you are sure reaching on this one.....however I will play your game.. this guys is Insane, Thug, Terrorist, Race Hater, Cracker, Whitey , Honky and Fuckstick and whatever else you want to call him,.... whatever name you want to label him..he will still be able to get a gun or bomb or whatever means he needed to kill them. I guess since cars kill we need to get rid of them too? he could have driving into them after leaving church..

Why dont u post it? since you know so much about everything
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:47 AM   #26
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You'd be the dumb-ass arguing that ISIS is a "deranged individual" and not a "Muslim organization" comprised of thousands of Muslim followers, shamman.
Zooooooom! and the point goes over IBMonkey-brain's head..

Quote:
Yep this is the same idiot who believed that the shootings in Texas were the work of Muslims and not deranged individuals.
Hmmmm IB Monkey brain thinks that since they are Muslims, they must certainly not have been mentally retarded to open fire on people for drawing cartoons.

Well he is "mentally retarded" himself, so I guess he would know better......
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:52 AM   #27
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews

Prayers and thoughts with the families of my fellow Carolinians; a sad day; and yet another reason not to go to church (first it was the movies)
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:52 AM   #28
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post

Obama is right and you are the "stupid fuk" repubtard "liar" again. When was the last time something like this happened in UK or Australia, where they've outlawed guns?

There is a difference between being born stupid and willingly being stupid. Seems like you and your butt buddies are a whole lot of both.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:53 AM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Zooooooom! and the point goes over IBMonkey-brain's head..

Hmmmm IB Monkey brain thinks that since they are Muslims, they must certainly not have been mentally retarded to open fire on people for drawing cartoons.

Well he is "mentally retarded" himself, so I guess he would know better......
You just underscored your idiocy and confirmed that you're the jackass that doesn't understand, shamman.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:54 AM   #30
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You just underscored your idiocy and confirmed that you're the jackass that doesn't understand, shamman.
Great points IBHarebrain.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women