Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2015, 05:19 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 05:33 PM   #17
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbone View Post
The only reason the kid is a star is because he's Muslim. Kids have been yanked out of school and suspended for pop tarts supposedly shaped like a gun, for pretending a finger was a gun, pointing it at another student and shouting bang. Given the over-reactions in so many other areas, the kid still shouldn't have been arrested, but what happened to him is not racist or any kind of phobic either.
Bingo!
The root cause of this incident has absolutely nothing to do with race or religion.
The cause is this "zero tolerance" crap the libs have instigated so the children can be "safe" at school.

This sure as fuck looks a lot more dangerous than a fuckin' pop tart or pointing a finger and saying "BANG!"
I doubt very seriously you'd make it past Homeland Security at the airport with this in your carry on...

Morons!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 05:45 PM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

The right wing has sent the country into a panic over muzzies, if one of them farts it is a gunshot.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 06:16 PM   #19
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Can you even fuckin' read or look at a picture?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 06:43 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Bingo!
The root cause of this incident has absolutely nothing to do with race or religion.
The cause is this "zero tolerance" crap the libs have instigated so the children can be "safe" at school.

This sure as fuck looks a lot more dangerous than a fuckin' pop tart or pointing a finger and saying "BANG!"
I doubt very seriously you'd make it past Homeland Security at the airport with this in your carry on...

Morons!

let's see him take that into Barry's Oval Office for "show and tell"?
the secret service probably hates the Soetoro tribe but even they wouldn't let this in the White House, even if it was a real bomb.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 06:59 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The right wing has sent the country into a panic over muzzies, if one of them farts it is a gunshot.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:34 PM   #22
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This BS is straight out of the 0soroglobalist BLM/bgi playbook... Fuckem

Old 09-17-2015, 07:52 PM   #23
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
DSK/Jewish Lawyer- I wouldn't say the teacher or the cops were racist- but I would say they have perceived stereotypes- here you have a kid named Ahmad Muhammad with a device that has wires and ticks- people automatically assume terrorist- if the student's name were a jewish name like Abraham Goldsmth- I doubt if the same reaction would have happened.
Maybe the kid had an AGENDA !!!!! So how's it going with your attempt to get your money back from that shyster lie-yer from Dewey, Cheatum & Howe, WE ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 09:14 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
What a completely fucked up way to think. Of course there are idiotic, racist Muslims who will hate me based on my skin color or my choice (or non-choice) of religion. They're the same as you. Think about that for a while genius.

I have no problem with you not liking folks who don't earn their keep, assuming they are able. I do have a problem with you classifying every minority as fitting that description. They don't.

Save the absurd arguments that progressives and democrats are somehow responsible for the state of race relations today for a circle jerk with the admiral and the rest of the knuckledraggers on here who try to make that argument fly. It makes about as much sense as statements like conservatives were responsible for civil rights, Martin Luther King hated immigrants, and somewhere a Malaysian Airlines 777 is hidden in a desert enclave. It's bullshit.

Timmy, I hope this gives you the sadzzz...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBjQKiEZPb8
Old 09-17-2015, 09:56 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Your comments and viewpoints are rooted in racism, period. Because nobody wants to be accused of being a racist (except the asshole from Waco), you attempt to cloak it as concern for the "culture" of your country.

All of it is bullshit code for your racism. Your opinions about immigrants are the same ones that were expressed last century about the Germans, the Irish, the Italians, and every other group of immigrants that entered the country en masse during a compressed period of time. It's the same as the gay-haters trying to justify their hatred and intolerance for people that are different from them by relying on religion. Just like the racists did when resisting integration of schools, the military, etc etc etc.

Get over it.
timmy. are you an idiot or do you just post like an idiot? it's really hard to tell. the funniest shit you ever post is that you actually think i ever lived in Waco. i haven't. yet like the idiot you are, you let a handle convince you i actually live in Waco. i live in Dallas, not like i need to tell you that but it just goes to show what a maroon you are.

can i ask you a personal question? are you a jew? are you a member of the heeb tribe? if you are, timmy, then not only does your chosen one the mustard mulatto hate you, he wants to destroy you. yet you repeatedly defend the mustard mulatto that hates you? why is that timmy? do you want to die at the hands of a mustard mulatto? why die young at the hands of a mustard mulatto? other than of course it would free up the air your libtard lungs suck in, along with my American air that you, Asshole Licker, Woomby and the rest of your misguided libtard ilk breathe, what purpose does it serve to idolize a mustard mulatto that hates you? do you have a death wish? even i don't wish such a death on you. the mustard mulatto does. HE HATE YOU, HEEB. get it?

Old 09-17-2015, 10:10 PM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Bingo!

Morons!
But he didn't have this in his bag, trying to get past airport security. And if they thought it was a bomb, why didn't they evacuate the school? Why did they keep the 'device' in the school? Why didn't they call the bomb squad? Why did the 'device' ride in the police car with him? They knew it wasn't a bomb, but he was muslim and that was enough to handcuff a 14 year old kid.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 10:12 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Old 09-17-2015, 10:27 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
But he didn't have this in his bag, trying to get past airport security. And if they thought it was a bomb, why didn't they evacuate the school? Why did they keep the 'device' in the school? Why didn't they call the bomb squad? Why did the 'device' ride in the police car with him? They knew it wasn't a bomb, but he was muslim and that was enough to handcuff a 14 year old kid.
absolutely! because only 14 year old muslins are terrorists!

Old 09-18-2015, 01:34 AM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
DSK/Jewish Lawyer- I wouldn't say the teacher or the cops were racist- but I would say they have perceived stereotypes- here you have a kid named Ahmad Muhammad with a device that has wires and ticks- people automatically assume terrorist- if the student's name were a jewish name like Abraham Goldsmth- I doubt if the same reaction would have happened.
You're a proven liar and fraud. Why are you still here? Go away, WeeEndowed1.911". Show some self respect, and slink away in disgrace.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 05:26 AM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

TODAY'S JOKE OF THE DAY!!!

A Black kid asks his mother, "What's a democracy?"

"Well, son, that's when White Folks Work Real Hard every day so we can gets all our Free benefits, you knows, like Free Obama phones, Free Welfare money, Free Section 8 rent subsidy, Free food stamps, Free WIC, Free healthcare, Free utility subsidy, and the list goes on and on, you knows"...

"But mama, don't the White people get mad about that?" Sure they do, that's called Racism!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women