Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2015, 12:54 PM   #16
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
ISIS spends his days squatting in the desert eating a little curry and some rat meat.
And you spend your days, on your knees SUCKING COCK... FAGGOT COCKSUCKER. ......LMFAO
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 01:04 PM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
And you spend your days, on your knees SUCKING COCK... FAGGOT COCKSUCKER. ......LMFAO
Don't you have a ladyboy that is ready to fuck you in the ass
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 02:08 PM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I think you're the one deflecting. It does seem that you are saying that the war in Afghanistan is a failure. At least for the last few years. Go ahead and admit it. You'll feel better afterwards.

Maybe you can say something positive about spending half a billion dollars in Iraq to get, what, four or five operatives on the ground. Hell, they could have given that money to some Iraq who could have hired some Blackwater guys to do the fighting for them. Would have worked better.
LMAO another one who can't read. What part of 300 in 3000 out do you not understand? What part of if they won't fight for their own country fuck 'em do you not understand. If you wish to admit invading Afghanistan and Iraq was a failure, go ahead. How do you deflect your own OP?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 05:19 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Amusing. The folks who gave us George Bush, the war in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq, ISIS, and the current chaos that is the Middle East are throwing stones.

I didn't vote for Bush in the primary. Clinton told Sudan to send bin Laden to Afghanistan. The war in Iraq was passed by democrats. ISIS is because Obama left. The current chaos happened years after Bush left office. What do you have? Brain damage.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 05:23 PM   #20
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I didn't vote for Bush in the primary. Clinton told Sudan to send bin Laden to Afghanistan. The war in Iraq was passed by democrats. ISIS is because Obama left. The current chaos happened years after Bush left office. What do you have? Brain damage.
ISIS was formed in the late 90's. Obama wasn't even president then, Admiral Turd Cutter. Nice try, though. Bush presided over the rise of ISIS. Nobody gives a shit who you voted for. You shill for them now.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 05:29 PM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

Moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 05:45 PM   #22
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
how many years and how much money are we supposed to spend in training and equipping the Afghan Army to defend itself? Maybe the entrance strategy was where it got fucked up, eh genius?
Our entrance strategy in Afghanistan was driven when bin Laden attacked us dumbfuck.

Quote:
When was it that Bush had those wars won? I missed it. Oh, right....Mission Accomplished.....Moron.
When Bush handed the situ over to Obama. I guess Obama didn't want free elections and girls being educated. Alluh Akbar!

Quote:
Amusing. The folks who gave us George Bush, the war in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq, ISIS, and the current chaos that is the Middle East are throwing stones.
I get it, you're a Truther.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 05:48 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
ISIL was formed in Syria ,when 3000 crossed the border Iraq troops fled shedding uniforms, guns, and leaving all equipment for them. If they won't defend their own country fuck 'em. You may not have voted for Bush then, but you got your nose up his ass now.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:01 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
ISIS was formed in the late 90's.

Crock of SHIT...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 06:58 AM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Looks like the Afghans found some balls, and retook the city. Of course they had our help.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women