Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60111
gman4452952
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #16
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Would that LGA or MCO? >>>>> I'll be waiting... Big Kiss! I'll be the nekkid girl with a coat on... of course I might stow away in your luggage when you go home At that point I'll take the coat off for capacity and weight measures... heehee.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:27 PM   #17
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
Hi to you HT. Nice to see you again too. I always hear good things about you. We are both sentimental fools and hopeless romantics, huh? Nice ass pic...yum yum!
Well ty baby! Nice to see you again too! I guess we are the sentimental fools and hopeless romantics around ... but I like to think because we go for quality rather than quantity that sets us apart in many ways!!! Bring on the lovins a few hours at a time and I'm happy!

You are sexy as always!

I so concur with you on treating the special guys to us right! I have been known to give more time next time if "I" feel a lil off whether they notice it or not! Once in a while I just don't care about that clock when it goes over a hour or so because I really am having a wonderful time and being treated like a "princess". Those type of guys just make this all the more worth it! I love doing special things for fella's around their birthdays too, sometimes it makes me sad to hear they have no one to make their day special so I take it upon myself to send a note, bring a gift etc. In return I have met some of the most amazing men who I wish I could keep !!! Is there a magic wand around where I could wave it and just make me one "Great Guy" so I could keep him?

I just need to get back into the swing of things ... get regulars again so I can spoil them !!!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #18
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I always love meeting new clients..But I always get excited about seeing my regulars..we have so much fun together!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #19
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I really enjoy my regulars, and I get very excited when I recieve emails and/or texts from them. All of the past fun comes to mind, and the anxious wait for more fun to begin.

I wouldn't have my wonderful men if they never took the first step and contacted me for the first meeting, so I very much love the first meetings also. Especially if it is one that is pre planned by weeks or months, and we talk off and on leading up to the date.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #20
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Just depends on who the guy in question is. I have regs that spend an insane amount of money, and I have guys who can only afford an hour. Sometimes I just want the hour guy who does not have a lot of money, vs. dealing with the same person for 10 hours!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #21
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
I really enjoy my regulars, and I get very excited when I recieve emails and/or texts from them. All of the past fun comes to mind, and the anxious wait for more fun to begin.

I wouldn't have my wonderful men if they never took the first step and contacted me for the first meeting, so I very much love the first meetings also. Especially if it is one that is pre planned by weeks or months, and we talk off and on leading up to the date.
+ 1 love the regulars especially because u can learn their likes and dislikes so it makes for a better time for future visits. However the excitement of someone new can be a lot of fun!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #22
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

HT, the perfect guy to keep is Keanu Reeves. I know what ya mean about "feeling off" and feeling a special deal is in order. Also when I travel, I usually have someone who has takin the time to give me all the local "heads up" just to be nice. Ya know, where to stay, what the local girls charge... and so I "always" schedule so that he is my first date in the area. I will usually have them meet me at the place they refer me to and tell them I appreciate all the intel and to just cover the room rate that day so I know he has the ability to come see me last too. Even wealthy guys have to answer to their accountant. When I see him last, he stays til he has to go. I find my hosts to be worthy of special treatment. They give me intel, make me feel secure and usually send a few of their buddies my way. Their buddies are always nice guys. Once I build my 10 friends list, my host gets a freebie. I save my business "attitude" for dealing with bs. Other than that, I'm pretty warm and fuzzy. I like a cozy atmosphere around me ALL the time. I also give a discount and extra time anytime I am late which happens. Definitely QUALITY over quantity. I mean reality is, having 10 good dates a month at home is a nice income and low volume enough to really be selective therefore a blast. 20 in a month is my limit when I tour. After that point, it's not that easy to live up to my reputation. Just like some days I have 2 dates, but I haven't accepted a 3rd date in one day since I was an agency girl. Acting is not for the sentimental romantics that actually do prefer to relax and enjoy others. I would feel like I was jipping myself by being, shallow, hollow and a liar. My dates are always 2 hours or more. If it is more than 2 cause he booked it then I charge accordingly. Very rarely do I get requests for a 1 hour date. If a 2 hour date turns into 5 hours cause we went to dinner or he shows me the city, I appreciate him for the nice guy he is and act accordingly. I also don't except tips over a 100.

I do enjoy meeting new guys, don't get me wrong cause that's how you meet great guys. I am a personal kind of girl though so it takes a bit for me to agree. I need to get to know a guy a lil bit before I choose to put my life in his hands.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:05 PM   #23
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Also when I travel, I usually have someone who has takin the time to give me all the local "heads up" just to be nice. Ya know, where to stay, what the local girls charge... and so I "always" schedule so that he is my first date in the area.
That's why you need to look me up when you get to Connecticut!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #24
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=Lacey Companion;890440]HT, the perfect guy to keep is Keanu Reeves. [/qoute]

Where is this man?

Quote:
Also when I travel, I usually have someone who has takin the time to give me all the local "heads up" just to be nice. Ya know, where to stay, what the local girls charge... and so I "always" schedule so that he is my first date in the area. I will usually have them meet me at the place they refer me to and tell them I appreciate all the intel and to just cover the room rate that day so I know he has the ability to come see me last too. Even wealthy guys have to answer to their accountant. When I see him last, he stays til he has to go. I find my hosts to be worthy of special treatment. They give me intel, make me feel secure and usually send a few of their buddies my way. Their buddies are always nice guys. Once I build my 10 friends list, my host gets a freebie. I save my business "attitude" for dealing with bs. Other than that, I'm pretty warm and fuzzy. I like a cozy atmosphere around me ALL the time. I also give a discount and extra time anytime I am late which happens. Definitely QUALITY over quantity.
+1,000,000,000,000

Excellent idea as well for me since we have so much in common of how we "love" to provide!

Quote:
I mean reality is, having 10 good dates a month at home is a nice income and low volume enough to really be selective therefore a blast. 20 in a month is my limit when I tour. After that point, it's not that easy to live up to my reputation. Just like some days I have 2 dates, but I haven't accepted a 3rd date in one day since I was an agency girl.
I as well prefer not a mass of dates, because I want it to be so much more fun! I remember who has stepped up and helped me along or in times of need. They to me deserve special treatment!

Fortunately I have always been a indy.

Quote:
Acting is not for the sentimental romantics that actually do prefer to relax and enjoy others. I would feel like I was jipping myself by being, shallow, hollow and a liar.
Such is my constant struggle, I just can't be shallow, hollow or lie about anything! I get so upset, and even cry at times if someone out there think's I'm using them, lying or bulling bull. I have NO CLUE on how to fake ANYTHING!

Quote:
My dates are always 2 hours or more. If it is more than 2 cause he booked it then I charge accordingly. Very rarely do I get requests for a 1 hour date. If a 2 hour date turns into 5 hours cause we went to dinner or he shows me the city, I appreciate him for the nice guy he is and act accordingly. I also don't except tips over a 100.
I prefer the longer dates and will even offer off the "record" something special when I feel "special". I have the philsophy "TAKE CARE OF ME & I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU" ! I so enjoy those longer dates, going out on the town, a new place to eat, experiencing things I don't normally get to do. Of course none of it's "free" and I absolutely hate being "ASKED" for special treatment! The guy will know how much I enjoy their company, converstation etc because I will be totally honest with them.

I love to get a man pre-screened so we can communicate more about all the likes and dislikes... oh here is that sentimental lady again wanting the gentleman to be more and more pleased than he could have imagined when he leaves.

Quote:
I do enjoy meeting new guys, don't get me wrong cause that's how you meet great guys.
Screening well is so important to get a "good guy". Communication there after makes the time together even better. Then the connection thru the pre-game communication makes things even more "GREAT"!

HAHA I'm selfish I know I want "GREAT DATES" not a bunch of so-so's just cuz they have some ben's!

Quote:
I am a personal kind of girl though so it takes a bit for me to agree. I need to get to know a guy a lil bit before I choose to put my life in his hands.

+1000 are you sure you aren't my sister or daughter? LOL
Old 01-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #25
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

*giggles* HT. TWINS! You know who else is like us and it shows in her reviews is Pammie in Ohio. We are called courtesan providers and are the original GFEs by definition.

Ed, I am coming up 95 in the spring. It would be nice to come all the way up to Connecticut. I see girls all the time talking about how wonderful you guys are. Let's do it!

Hey HT, I'm coming to Tulsa first... pick ya up, go to dinner and maybe leave some defenseless soul screamin' our names? *piles of smiles*
Old 01-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #26
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
*giggles* HT. TWINS! You know who else is like us and it shows in her reviews is Pammie in Ohio. We are called courtesan providers and are the original GFEs by definition.

Ed, I am coming up 95 in the spring. It would be nice to come all the way up to Connecticut. I see girls all the time talking about how wonderful you guys are. Let's do it!

Hey HT, I'm coming to Tulsa first... pick ya up?

Woohoooo I might have to put my own name on your list! Would love to do doubles or just arrange a time to hang out!
Old 01-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #27
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

HT & Lacey, I will welcpme you to New England personally (one at a time first!!) After shoveling a foot of snow last week, I can't wait for spring already...Now I have extra incentive to make it through a long hard winter....Is it spring yet?!?!?
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #28
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Question to the ladies?

Do you prefer meeting new clients and all the excitment that goes with meeting a new person or do you prefer some of your returning friends who you feel more a conection with? I know for most guys we would prefer to see new people, the main reason why we hobby. I'm just curious from a women's view?
An equal amount of both. Familiar faces are always awesome though.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women