Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #16
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

So when is the ASK THE FUCKING PROPHET! thread going to be reopened?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=154026
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #17
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

It was moved off site....
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:10 AM   #18
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice hijack guys! I didn't realize I posted a thread about DH. Should I hit the rtm button? That's right... you guys are above moderators. Guess I will have to wing it on my own.

By the way DH, you couldn't handle being with me. Our description of "fucking" is oxymoronic kinda like your board handle on a "hooker" site. Have you guys ever listened to the band DH? All their songs are about hating hookers. Kinda makes you look like LE with no reviews and all. Did you make that mistake or are you THAT obvious? Monkey Paw is another one. Did you guys know that that's a term that refers to "resurrection of the dead resulting in an undesirable outcome to the resurrector" kinda like Eccie resurrecting ASPD, huh? Father Wayward... "trying to bring the flock back to the Lord"? You don't seem very christian to me. I heard about the review you just wrote. Was it straight out of Harlequin or mixed with the Fornicator's Almanac?

BDS, I can't share what I am on... and I wouldn't want to if you were my bestest friend in the whole wide world; which clearly you are not. Is that really you in those pics? I always heard that strippers who use "snow, ice, diamond... " in their name meant they liked to draw lines and sniff glue... or something like that. Another obvious handle, placating or just didn't realize?

Oh I haven't been in Ohio for a couple of years now but JB is the best mod on this site. When him, Profromdover and "Edward Lewis" modded the ASPD Ohio board, our board was a class act and we had members from all over the nation come to our board to have a good time. I personally brought in over 200 members. A-1 joined when I left Ohio so I have never met him nor do I care for his arrogance. I said he was a valuable contributor and a wealth of knowledge. As a member, he was much more desirable than you guys, even though he set a low bar. He wasn't tacky beyond his arrogance and he brought members in... not ran them off. He also treated women a lot better than you guys. Of course, his agenda was different though. Yeah, I read a lot of what he posted. He was on my stomping grounds and it was really hot when (and why) I left.

As far as htown goes, he made my point twice over and I all ready said I had to go before his bs. I did notice that none of you threw his hat in the ring to be a mod again. Wonder why? I could guess cause he's too much competition and doesn't share the lime light very well. He would leave you guys looking dull, right? Why doesn't he want to mod you guys is the question. Probably too bizzy... *scowling eyebrows".

You guys shouldn't assume that just because the people here like to play that we are too stupid to figure you out. You are trying to ruin the site... right? I mean if you really wanted to make Houston a private board than you would go back to ymwv just for that reason. That's just a place to track ips though right? I did read some threads there and watched the bs you were spilling about DH's ban on eRAPS.

JaD, you should know more about the civil war Baby. I will say you seem too sweet to be ASSociated... I bet you are a good lover. Didn't you just become a mod on eRaps the other day?

I told you guys, I am everywhere... cause I have a lot of friends who keep me there. Plus, you should understand... nothing about you scares me... not even your chauvinism or connections. After all, your level of integrity relieves any concerns I might have had... seriously.

Now back on topic, you guys need to do your civil war homework. It was about 30 years after this quarrel and ended in Virginia... the divided state in the war but was one of the original 13 colonies known as the Yankees. Please, if you are gonna debate me, do your homework first. It's no fun unless I learn something too.
Humor me! And let's see if you can handle me without tattling, you war vets you...lmao.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteen_Colonies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee

Hi Boardman. Yes, I blew you off... just like I posted those kitty pics to Wake Up. I told you before, the avatars protect your Boardman personna. You are a fellow cat lover so you can't be all bad. Plus I use you to show I that don't have to deal with every Tom, Dick and Harry who has a penis wad in his eye. roflmao Just thought I would let you know. Plus, we have someone in common *winks*. Love you! Kisses!
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:08 AM   #19
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Nice response Lacy, you're making yourself well known in Houston. Keep it up, you're great entertainment. I can't wait to hear more!!!

There must be some good stuff in Ohio.
Killersalt is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:03 AM   #20
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
Now back on topic, you guys need to do your civil war homework. It was about 30 years after this quarrel and ended in Virginia... the divided state in the war but was one of the original 13 colonies known as the Yankees. Please, if you are gonna debate me, do your homework first. It's no fun unless I learn something too.
Humor me! And let's see if you can handle me without tattling, you war vets you...lmao.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteen_Colonies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee
Did you even bother to read the Wikipedia article on "Yankee" that you lincked? Nowhere does it say that people from Virginia or the colonies/states south of Virginia were ever referred to by their fellow Americans as Yankees. The original meaning pertained to people from New England and was later broadened to include people from other Northern states.

The article quotes EB White:

To foreigners, a Yankee is an American.
To Americans, a Yankee is a Northerner.
To Northerners, a Yankee is an Easterner.
To Easterners, a Yankee is a New Englander.
To New Englanders, a Yankee is a Vermonter.
And in Vermont, a Yankee is somebody who eats pie for breakfast.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:52 AM   #21
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killersalt View Post
Nice response Lacy, you're making yourself well known in Houston. Keep it up, you're great entertainment. I can't wait to hear more!!!

There must be some good stuff in Ohio. I bet you and Anonone have some great sessions.
But but but she said she wasn't in Ohio anymore or at least she will not openly admit to it. It is funny how the OP posted about a thread jack and then jacked her own thread to a Houston/moderator/DH/Monkeypaw/BDS/JaD/?

Ah yes and back on topic Houston was orginally named Harrisburg until it was renamed after ole Sam in 1837.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:01 AM   #22
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Wow Lacey,
Your understanding of us fucktards in houston is amazing.

I never even considered that dh may be LE. That's very enlightening.

I am always amused when someone questions another's religion or integrity on a SHMB. You really can't get any more condescending than that. Or stoopid for that matter.

I can assure you that BDS is all that....and more. Her pictures are hot but she is way hotter in person. Now, while we are analyzing handles what about yours.
Lacey would indicate that someone is smooth and refined with maybe a soft touch and compassionate nature. Talk about irony.
Companion? Now that's a little more tricky. Seeing how the only review you have associated with your handle is by someone who joined the boards for the specific purpose of writing what amounts to a provider ad and has no other posts although it's post count shows 4 I am inclined to believe the old adage my dad taught me years ago: "hit dog howls". I'm sure you are smart enough to figure that out on your own.

Whoever or whatever you are it is obvious that you want to start shit but seeing as you've already received bans from playing with the Houston boys you may want to rethinck your strategy.

Oh, and we really couldn't care less about your level of intelligence except to the point of how well you know how to give head so please stop trying to prove something we don't give a shit about. It's really getting old.

BTW, you don't have a fucking clue about the cat avatars. Do some research before you open your pie hole. It may prevent you from looking like such a moron.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:10 AM   #23
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
BDS, I can't share what I am on... and I wouldn't want to if you were my bestest friend in the whole wide world; which clearly you are not. Is that really you in those pics? I always heard that strippers who use "snow, ice, diamond... " in their name meant they liked to draw lines and sniff glue... or something like that. Another obvious handle, placating or just didn't realize?
Lacey, that was a compliment what i said to you sweetie......i find your post very funny, just like my drunck threads....

BTW those are me in the picture with no photoshop....life is a biotch huh!

Grab your balls Lacey this will be a ride your not gonna wanna ride with me!!

smooches BM
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:11 AM   #24
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

well said boardman, all I came up with for LC was bend over and show me what you are worth.

I like yours better.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:23 AM   #25
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I got friends in low places.......
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #26
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
well said boardman, all I came up with for LC was bend over and show me what you are worth.
Actually, that's pretty much what I intended to say......I tend to get long winded at times..
Old 01-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #27
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Sure enough...post is all fucking sorts of...

Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:36 AM   #28
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785

And I thought you all were starting to play nice. What was I thinking? I need a shot of "ta kill ya" now, please!!!

Lacey as much as these "Gentlemen" appear to be assholes, they REALLY are GREAT guys in person and in the bedroom. Don't take them too personally, they're all a lot of laughs, especially DH, MP, WU, BM, NAN, TG, Father WayWay & all my H-Town mods.

Back to my morning drinck. I know it's 4 pm somewhere in this world.

TGIF!!!
Kurrin Beverly is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:41 AM   #29
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva View Post
And I thought you all were starting to play nice. What was I thinking? I need a shot of "ta kill ya" now, please!!!

Lacey as much as these "Gentlemen" appear to be assholes, they REALLY are GREAT guys in person and in the bedroom. Don't take them too personally, they're all a lot of laughs, especially DH, MP, WU, BM, NAN, TG, Father WayWay & all my H-Town mods.

Back to my morning drinck. I know it's 4 pm somewhere in this world.

TGIF!!!
Some of us don't want to be a mod. Hell, I have enough trouble moderating my own posts.

I'd be willing to skip my pre-arranged lunch meeting so you don't have to drinck alone. I'm just sayin'
Old 01-21-2011, 09:55 AM   #30
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Some of us don't want to be a mod. Hell, I have enough trouble moderating my own posts.

I'd be willing to skip my pre-arranged lunch meeting so you don't have to drinck alone. I'm just sayin'
That's so sweet I'm sure you would be in a lot of trouble, if I took you up on that offer seeing how you posted it for her to see. Honestly, I have to meet my boss at 12:30 for a business meeting. I may be handing over my resignation, the keys to the office, and telling him to kiss my a..

I may take you up on your offer later, though. Kisses.
Kurrin Beverly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women