Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #16
Trulyblessed(Trinity)
Account Disabled

User ID: 2053
My ECCIE Reviews
Default SOPHIE HIT IT ON THE HEAD!!!

It is a hobby and it can border on a passion.....extreme attraction is a pitfall in the hobby. It is the providers responsiblity to draw the line and the client's to hold the line.."EQUALLY"...tHERE IS NO BLAME HERE.. I constantly remind myself of the boundaries and my goals for being a hobbist.

If I were in the hobby and contemplating a "higher" goal,,,,relationshipwise,,,,,I n my opinion I would be looking for all the wrong things in all the wrong places. Hobbyist, in general, like strange pussy and to presume that will change is a pipe dream. Just my thoughts...
Old 02-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #17
Trulyblessed(Trinity)
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default SOPHIE HIT IT ON THE HEAD!!!

It is a hobby and it can border on a passion.....extreme attraction is a pitfall in the hobby. It is the providers responsiblity to draw the line and the client's to hold the line.."EQUALLY"...tHERE IS NO BLAME HERE.. I constantly remind myself of the boundaries and my goals for being a hobbist.

If I were in the hobby and contemplating a "higher" goal,,,,relationshipwise,,,,,I n my opinion I would be looking for all the wrong things in all the wrong places. Hobbyist, in general, like strange pussy and to presume that will change is a pipe dream. Just my thoughts...
Old 02-06-2010, 01:06 PM   #18
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Hmmm....elgatohefesupremeo69

I know where you're going with this based on our conversations and it's not about the hobbyist getting jealous...it's about the buddies of said hobbyist not seeing a provider and thus effecting her business.

This thread is turning a different direction than what I think was intended so I'll walk down that path for a moment too....

We all know the nature of this thing we call the hobby. It's about fun and run (not the same as cash and dash...lol). I'll also say that once you've done this for long enough you'll eventually find someone you connect with on a deeper level than simply hobbyist/provider. Some become friends, others more passionate lovers, and then there's that rare occasion that it's something more.

I live my life one day at a time...hell, normally one moment at a time.

Embrace life, love and above all...HAVE FUN!

Damn, ya'll made me get all serious and shit...wtf? Where's my sombrero?

LAP
Old 02-06-2010, 02:29 PM   #19
Hunter 510
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickalotapus View Post
Damn, ya'll made me get all serious and shit...wtf? Where's my sombrero?

LAP
Holly shit ya'll look out he's getting ready to start that mexican hat dancing again

Run everybody Run!!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #20
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28
Talking sombrero?

Old 02-06-2010, 02:59 PM   #21
Trulyblessed(Trinity)
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default WELL PUT LAP

GOOD SEX....NO DRAMA......THIS KEEPS THE HOBBY FUN AND PRODUCTIVE FOR ALL AND THE DEEPER QUESTIONS DON'T COME TO BEAR....PARDON THE PUN...*SMIRK*....TRINITY
Old 02-06-2010, 03:03 PM   #22
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default DRAMA......

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna View Post

4. I became close friends with a hobbiest - I became close friends with a hobbiest who is married, both in and out of the hobby. Our flirtatious banter and my frequent trips to his city left the impression on his Hobby SO that there is/was something more. He is a great friend and a pal. People, inclusive of his Hobby SO, think there is something more between us and that I visit just to see him, but in reality, we haven't seen each other bcd in a LONG, LONG time. Our friendship has only helped my busines though.

Gato, I'm going to answer your question with another question... could it be easier to blame the "friend" who has become close to the provider rather than just give credit where it was due?

In all scenarios above, I take full blame for my decisions to bolster the relationships with the people involved and if I lost any business, it was my fault for not keeping the fascade that it was always strictly business.

I think the horseshit you wrote is inappropriate.

I also think you thrive on the drama which is unnecessary here.

The impression you "think" you may have left is nothing short of how ignorant I think of you for posting "business" of others well known here.

Why you create this for yourself and others is unbeknownst to me.

Now, several know of my relationship with my Hobby SO.

I won't lie, because I do think it has affected my business somewhat when I travel ... south...but its okay...he makes up for it.

I am not worried if he hobbies from this day on.... because.....

"This is called the HOBBY, hobby's are supposed to be FUN...if you're not having FUN, find a new HOBBY!"

He and I have a special connection, so I know where I stand and am very, very confident in my place is with him.

No worries what so ever.

He understands me as well as I do him and we are cool like that.

He has a whole other life as well as myself but together "we" have a great hobby life together.

Where ever this path takes us will be interesting but I have a very good friend/man whom I am fortunate to have like no other does...
Old 02-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #23
Hunter 510
Valued Poster

SKF,

you gotta pic of twenty claws....

looks like the hat dancing is over....and I thought this was supposed to be fun and funny and a hobby....
Old 02-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #24
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Looks like I stepped into a bar room brawl. Think I'll just mosey my happy, hippie ass on down the road.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #25
Hunter 510
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Looks like I stepped into a bar room brawl. Think I'll just mosey my happy, hippie ass on down the road.
Right behind you bro.....
Old 02-06-2010, 11:52 PM   #26
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great subject. I have run into many aspects of this.

1.) Have guys stopped seeing me because his hobby buddy was really into me? YES

2.) Have hobbiests tried to sabbotage my relationships with other hobbiests because they wanted me more to themselves? YES

3.) Have I become closer to some than others? YES -I must elaborate on this.....

Since I have been a provider I have had to be a little more closed off and secretive to others in my life. Yet I have this wonderfull world to share with those I have met on the most intimate of personal emotional levels. In turn, my closest friends are hobbiests. I have a deeper bond and do genuinely love many for who they are.

There is this to remember, just because deeper levels of connections are made it does not change the facts . . .this is my job, you may be married, I have personal space and so do you.

No one wants anyone to get hurt . . . we all want eachother to thrive and be happy. Hense . . . never stop seeing a provider because she is your buddies girl . . .because she isn't. And staying away so that the relationship becomes more than hobbying you are doing your buddy a disservice. As well as putting the poor girl out of business because she gets along with your friend. I have had to do a lot of traveling to make sure this kind of drama does not develope. So I empathize. Thank you for the topic
Old 02-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #27
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

I'm just poking my nose in here again to say, Chloe, you have a great outlook on things and an incredibly sexy body. I thank you for both.

Regards,
SKF
Old 02-07-2010, 06:01 AM   #28
Hunter 510
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
I have had to do a lot of traveling to make sure this kind of drama does not develope.
First off, what you said about guys sabbotaging other guys, I hope never happens to me, I WILL find out who did it, and then, well....

Chloe, I think you will always be able to "escape" to south texas when you need to get away...we will be here with open arms!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #29
Elgato69
Valued Poster

This thread took a life of it own. I was not clear in my intent. i was just wondering if provider's business suffer because of their relationship with a certain hobbiest. Jealousy notwithstanding.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #30
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Well, I can't speak for everyone else but I won't see a lady immediately after SPH does.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women