Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2016, 06:55 AM   #16
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
It is just sad that we as a country are spiraling outta control!
When you have one political party trying at all cost to foster division between the races and classes of people to further their own agenda, what should you expect. There is a reason many providers like older white guys or just older men in general, we tend to be civil towards them. There will never be peace as long as young black males think they can battle their way through life.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:23 AM   #17
radio109
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwing View Post
When you have one political party trying at all cost to foster division between the races and classes of people to further their own agenda, what should you expect. There is a reason many providers like older white guys or just older men in general, we tend to be civil towards them. There will never be peace as long as young black males think they can battle their way through life.
Its not about race imo, its about the haves and the have nots. I was harassed constantly by police in my youth, because I had long hair and because of my appearance (I'm white), they figured minimum I would have some forbidden topic on me and this was before I had ever even gotten in any real trouble.

If you're poor in this country you almost have no choice but to turn to the dark side. And yes that harassment will put a chip on your shoulder real quick. There are a lot of good black kids that are fucked with for no reason.

The people in power will do whatever necessary to keep you down and poor and themselves in power. They only care about one color, green. Nothing is gonna change after this election, only gonna get worse for the have nots. That's a carrot tied to a string folks.

I'm not taking sides either I don't care who kills who as long as it doesn't effect those close to me.
radio109 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:44 AM   #18
Max Steed
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio109 View Post
Its not about race imo, its about the haves and the have nots. I was harassed constantly by police in my youth, because I had long hair and because of my appearance (I'm white), they figured minimum I would have some forbidden topic on me and this was before I had ever even gotten in any real trouble.

If you're poor in this country you almost have no choice but to turn to the dark side. And yes that harassment will put a chip on your shoulder real quick.....
I agree with all you said that I didn't include.. some people just like to live in a bubble wanting their side to be right, when everyone's points are valid. Issues can be resolved if people just addressed those issues with priority but you reasoned it correctly.

Politically speaking, I'm glad to see the uprise in registered independents across the country. People may still lean towards a certain party but at least it indicates some type of shift towards the country being non partisan.

If you fall in the class of the have nots, you just have to have enough intellect, will, resolve, drive, and luck just to make a decent life for yourself and hope you don't get caught with a hooker or breaking another non violent law because you're fucked.. Yeah you can still make something out of this life for yourself but it's going to be 10x harder than before but hopefully you're wiser. If you're positioned with the haves you can always just use your get out of jail free card.. until you run out of them.. that reminds me, I need to go see my plug, hehe

But everybody's not built the same.. And that's when good decent people rich or poor trying to better life for everyone deserving of it have to take a back seat to the asshats and their self interest agendas just because their louder.

Ignorance can be fixed, but sadly there's no cure for stupid.. You just have to let them die off, while nature takes course..
Max Steed is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:02 AM   #19
wildwing
Valued Poster

Think you missed my point. I know plenty of people who rose up out of humble means. It's all about the choices you make. Granted there is plenty of bad luck out there. One thing is for certain now. If the police tell you to do something and you don't comply with them you will be taking a huge chance.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:06 AM   #20
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

This is what happens when governments have too much power. The people get fed up. The Bill of Rights were created to limit the government's power but all of these rights have been eroded away and we allow it. The government is free to do as it sees fit be it gun control even though we have an amendment stating we have a right to bear arms, cops hassling poor people, or taxes that take 50% of our work away. The idea of government limited power is slowly going away and people are tired of it. Police can search your car and your person without a warrant and if he finds nothing you don't get arrested and he just violated your right to be free from searches and no punishment to government for it. I have never been searched when I drive my Jaguar, but when I have used a work truck which is old and battered, I have been searched and I don't drink and drive or use substances, just appear poor and that is reason enough to be violated.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:46 AM   #21
radio109
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Steed View Post
I agree with all you said that I didn't include.. some people just like to live in a bubble wanting their side to be right, when everyone's points are valid. Issues can be resolved if people just addressed those issues with priority but you reasoned it correctly.

Politically speaking, I'm glad to see the uprise in registered independents across the country. People may still lean towards a certain party but at least it indicates some type of shift towards the country being non partisan.

If you fall in the class of the have nots, you just have to have enough intellect, will, resolve, drive, and luck just to make a decent life for yourself and hope you don't get caught with a hooker or breaking another non violent law because you're fucked.. Yeah you can still make something out of this life for yourself but it's going to be 10x harder than before but hopefully you're wiser. If you're positioned with the haves you can always just use your get out of jail free card.. until you run out of them.. that reminds me, I need to go see my plug, hehe

But everybody's not built the same.. And that's when good decent people rich or poor trying to better life for everyone deserving of it have to take a back seat to the asshats and their self interest agendas just because their louder.

Ignorance can be fixed, but sadly there's no cure for stupid.. You just have to let them die off, while nature takes course..
I agree wholeheartedly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudin3112 View Post
This is what happens when governments have too much power. The people get fed up. The Bill of Rights were created to limit the government's power but all of these rights have been eroded away and we allow it. The government is free to do as it sees fit be it gun control even though we have an amendment stating we have a right to bear arms, cops hassling poor people, or taxes that take 50% of our work away. The idea of government limited power is slowly going away and people are tired of it. Police can search your car and your person without a warrant and if he finds nothing you don't get arrested and he just violated your right to be free from searches and no punishment to government for it. I have never been searched when I drive my Jaguar, but when I have used a work truck which is old and battered, I have been searched and I don't drink and drive or use substances, just appear poor and that is reason enough to be violated.
Well said

We were watching a vid on liveleak at work a few days ago, I wont post it because this isn't the place. Anyway it looked like a young kid maybe early 20 approaching some cops. Took what looked like a 12 gauge to the chest, he fell and kept reaching for the wound under his shirt (no doubt instinctively), took a few more probably 9 or 38 slugs to the chest and shoulders, then I think 2 more 12 gauge blasts for good measure. Honestly looked like a murder scene to all of us at work. Compliance is one thing, that looked like murder to me.

I'm not against cops or anyone but if that were my son, you bet your ass someone is gonna pay.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:57 AM   #22
Max Steed
Premium Access

Quote:
Think you missed my point. I know plenty of people who rose up out of humble means. It's all about the choices you make. Granted there is plenty of bad luck out there. One thing is for certain now. If the police tell you to do something and you don't comply with them you will be taking a huge chance.
If referring to my post.. I'm not sure if I did miss your point or not.. or what choices you are referring to that differentiate one group from another as drawn from the context of your previous post.

Men and women, young and old, all make bad choices alike.. but I think status and wealth creates bias, versus being poor and/or a minority.

As most may be aware of now and have read or heard about, one of the slain officers wrote on his Facebook how he was "hated by some in uniform" and "feared by others when out of it" . I'm not directly quoting so correct me if I'm out of context with what was said. But people need to stop lying to themselves if they don't believe we have to do better by others and ourselves.

But I agree with your statement that one should always comply with the police, its never a winning situation.. Was that an "as a matter of fact" statement or a direction of point you were trying to make?
Old 07-18-2016, 12:51 PM   #23
Max Steed
Premium Access

Quote:
Yep, but we keep voting for our party to protect our rights and pocket books don't we.. #sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio109 View Post
We were watching a vid on liveleak at work a few days ago, I wont post it because this isn't the place. Anyway it looked like a young kid maybe early 20 approaching some cops. Took what looked like a 12 gauge to the chest, he fell and kept reaching for the wound under his shirt (no doubt instinctively), took a few more probably 9 or 38 slugs to the chest and shoulders, then I think 2 more 12 gauge blasts for good measure. Honestly looked like a murder scene to all of us at work. Compliance is one thing, that looked like murder to me.

I'm not against cops or anyone but if that were my son, you bet your ass someone is gonna pay.
Yes, police have a hard job, one that takes a lot of courage, but that's the senselessness people are disgusted with that usually leads to no repercussions for the action. It's about the resources available but police need to be better trained.

We send 18-20 yo into combat zones to face hostile enemies and their ass would be in a sling if they violate rules of engagement with combatants but we allow our citizens to be handled in this fashion, with the only repercussion being a paid vacation.

Their job is tough so they should be giving the beneficial doubt of using negligence but we should expect and demand better course of judgement from them with their actions. For some, it's not a reality and never matters until it's their family on the other end lying on the pavement.
Old 07-18-2016, 01:34 PM   #24
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
One thing is for certain now. If the police tell you to do something and you don't comply with them you will be taking a huge chance.
Only if you black here lately.........

I've been pulled over for driving while black a few times this year.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 03:43 PM   #25
wildwing
Valued Poster

Max I should have quoted Radio. Sry man. The only real concern I have is these cop shooters are ex Nation of Islam members so what that means to me is the penetration of this radical form of terror is very deep. And yes, there is more than likely a serious increase in driving while black incidents.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:22 PM   #26
radio109
Valued Poster

Quote:
Max I should have quoted Radio. Sry man. The only real concern I have is these cop shooters are ex Nation of Islam members so what that means to me is the penetration of this radical form of terror is very deep. And yes, there is more than likely a serious increase in driving while black incidents.
I think I understood all your posts clearly. I'm actually one of those people, I consider myself one of the haves/well off. I joke around on here a lot about being broke and out of hobby funds. I may be out of hobby funds but no where near broke.

I actually notice I only get pulled over in my beat up work truck too, or when my tats are visible.
Old 07-18-2016, 05:26 PM   #27
Max Steed
Premium Access

Quote:
No problem bro, I gotcha..

Yeah, I've seen up close and personal how people who align with certain groups become overtly aggressive and delusional.

I had a childhood friend who I grew up with, was raised in a very strict religious household, but still conducted himself like a normal teen.

At some point in time later on as an adult, he got involved with the Black Hebrew Israelite and his character and personality changed completely. He was just consumed with the teachings, typing all kinds of nonsense on facebook, promoting black supremacy, and began to distance himself from family, friends, and anyone who he felt didn't align with what he was learning.

I know there are fringe fractions of these groups as well as others that represent a culture that carries and poses potential danger to a civil society.

My opinion is that you can be part of any type of cult and function normally out in public.. but these people with easy impressionable minds who appear to function normal on the outside usually fall into these fringe type dynamics of these groups and become radicalized.

Then we blame it on mental illness as why they checked out. I just think they were never able to properly check in..

Idk..
Old 07-18-2016, 07:16 PM   #28
David-Louisiana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default You must be young

Quote:
IRS used to be able to enter and search your records at anytime and they always toted guns. Police could stop you and search the same way, without any probable cause and no miranda rights around to read. These are all changes in the last 50 years away from that. Free markets? Fuggetaboutit back in the good ole days. Raw materials were all price fixed, flying and rail too.
David-Louisiana is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:06 PM   #29
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Governments and idealogies aside, innocent lives are being taken. Even though my lifestyle is considered "outside" of the law, I have a great deal of respect for those who dive headlong into the fray. And that is what those men did, dive into the danger that was the person who sought out and targeted law enforcement.
Skin color does not matter to a bullet, and certainly didn't matter to the one person who did the shooting. He killed men of every color, with families and friends who loved and cared for them. Killing of human beings is senseless, period.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:52 PM   #30
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
Do they want a fing war well lets give them one ALL LIVES MATTER black,blue,red,green I have had a fuc@@@@@@@@@ng nuff
Lariyah_Cash is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women