Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2016, 01:45 AM   #16
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

User ID: 351491
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer outcalls as I am avail. to travel 2 hrs either direction, and I feel more comfy when the hobbyist is in his own "place" where he feels safe and comfy
I do enjoy incalls when I get them- I am still working on being able to see at least one person for each day I am there.

I have much better luck when I go to them...
StaceyMay is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 09:52 AM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote-- If a provider lives at her incall the chances are it will have a big dog or clothes scattered around.

Not always...i have the coolest incall around!
I have created an atmosphere that is sexually enticing thrilling at same time......disco type lights/music/candles/a stocked bar/comfy sheets/full toy box,etc

I like staying at bigger hotels when i travel and do incalls.....less nosey people around and aware of what you are doing.....plus they are more comfortable............I take my disco lights and some of my decor and fix the room up like I am at home {even take my rubber ducky for gents bubblebath times..lol}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 09:59 AM   #18
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default How's business professionals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
quote-- If a provider lives at her incall the chances are it will have a big dog or clothes scattered around.

Not always...i have the coolest incall around!
I have created an atmosphere that is sexually enticing thrilling at same time......disco type lights/music/candles/a stocked bar/comfy sheets/full toy box,etc

I like staying at bigger hotels when i travel and do incalls.....less nosey people around and aware of what you are doing.....plus they are more comfortable............I take my disco lights and some of my decor and fix the room up like I am at home {even take my rubber ducky for gents bubblebath times..lol}
I know a lot of professionals live in their incalls without big dog and clothes not scatter around.Very nice places..Big hotel or fancy hotels nosy people and Nosy staff call police.Professionals conducting illegal business incalls or outcalls with clients.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 10:51 AM   #19
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Incorrect. Big hotels generally are less likely to notice activities than a smaller hotel or a boutique style hotel. The advantage is with extra foot traffic in and out of the hotel, the likelihood of gentlemen being noticed coming and going decreases significantly.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 11:01 AM   #20
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Big dog and clothes

When I mentioned that I was referring to the incall being where the lady lives. Twice I have encountered that set up. The several ladies that I have visited that have a separate place for incalls have been totally enjoyable. On one occasion while at an incall where she lived we were visited by her room mate and that was wild.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 11:17 AM   #21
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Incorrect. Big hotels generally are less likely to notice activities than a smaller hotel or a boutique style hotel. The advantage is with extra foot traffic in and out of the hotel, the likelihood of gentlemen being noticed coming and going decreases significantly.
Low or high foot traffic draws attention.It doen't matter what kind of hotel.Hotel staff watching guests.Hotel staff contact police.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:20 PM   #22
MsChayse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78680
My ECCIE Reviews

Great resopnses so far! Thanks folks!

I personally prefer incall. Outcall after I have met someone. I just feel safer here in my own territory. I'm in a no pet, no smoking building so that would never be an issue. I have to admit I do miss my kitty kats. Always had one until I moved here.
MsChayse is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:47 PM   #23
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Low or high foot traffic draws attention.It doen't matter what kind of hotel.Hotel staff watching guests.Hotel staff contact police.
Interesting. I've toured for 10 years without an incident. The only "near miss" I ever had was at an apartment incall. Maybe some of us just have an ounce of common sense or intelligence.....
Old 11-04-2016, 01:02 PM   #24
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Interesting. I've toured for 10 years without an incident. The only "near miss" I ever had was at an apartment incall. Maybe some of us just have an ounce of common sense or intelligence.....
If you been in business 10 yrs than I guess you know everything.Doen't matter if hotels or apts whatever location conducing illegal business there.Low or high foot traffic going into locations.Unwanted attenion people or nosy hotel or motel staff.The sarmcasm common sense. or intelligense.If your soo intelligense why have you work has professional for 10 yrs.Intelligenece usually get out of business.Move on something else.Professional work pay the bills.No money no play.
Old 11-04-2016, 01:09 PM   #25
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Negative vibes

Fancy there you go again with the negative thoughts. Lighten up and enjoy.
Old 11-04-2016, 01:19 PM   #26
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Fancy there you go again with the negative thoughts. Lighten up and enjoy.
I am .Giving opinions on public boards not negative vibe.Everybody's got an opinions.Like asshole everybody's got one.People don't like truth about business.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:33 PM   #27
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Hows business

Fancy I am not sure you can talk about business as you have no reviews to indicate you have ever met with a client.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:38 PM   #28
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Fancy I am not sure you can talk about business as you have no reviews to indicate you have ever met with a client.
I'm legit professional.My clients don't write review on sex boards.Illegal business why add on evidence buying. prostitute and writing review about illegal service on sex board.?Verification or adult Websites promoting prostitution is illegal.We don't fraternize off clock.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:50 PM   #29
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

I've been in the business for 10 years because it makes more financial sense than working in my former field. You seem to feel entitled to write your poorly written opinions on everything, but don't like it when the opinions of others don't agree with your own. I've attempted being nice to you in the past to no avail... so fuck it, I have no need to be polite to you anymore.

Side note, she does have a couple of reviews on TER-- and she is "adored" every bit as much in those forums as she is on these.
Old 11-04-2016, 03:07 PM   #30
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
I've been in the business for 10 years because it makes more financial sense than working in my former field. You seem to feel entitled to write your poorly written opinions on everything, but don't like it when the opinions of others don't agree with your own. I've attempted being nice to you in the past to no avail... so fuck it, I have no need to be polite to you anymore.

Side note, she does have a couple of reviews on TER-- and she is "adored" every bit as much in those forums as she is on these.
who give fuck how long you been in business.Be proud to be 10 yrs prostitute..You keep making fun of my spelling.Prostutute be littlling another prostitute spelling on public board..If you're so intelligent why don't you have fancy job? Choosing to work has prostitute.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women