Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47661
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2017, 07:13 PM   #16
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yea...I wasn't stupid enough to vote for her.

Most you you can not say the same about not voting for the lying , money grubbing sexual Predator Donald Trump
Hmmmm... guess that just leaves Gary past the bong Johnson
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:00 PM   #17
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I suggest that you go look up the definition of treason before you post stupidly again. Ask Obama, prior to 20 January, 2017, the Russians were NOT our enemy.
StandinStupid can't post anything NOT stupid... that's what he does!

Let's see... tell me again... when did odummy get all fired up about those Rooskis?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:21 PM   #18
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

When this thing is over and THE DONALD has a corn cobb stuck up his ass, i plan to rewrite the song with new names

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK8Iowe83-A

This will make watergate seem like a family picnic
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:28 PM   #19
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Do you any of ever read and think in sequence? Have you read about Paul Manafort? Yeah, the guy who ran Trump's campaign for five months. Do you understand why it was suspicious that he was involved with Trump's campaign? What more do you need to know to understand why there should be suspicions about a relationship between Trump's efforts to become president and Manafort's background and expertise? If Manafort wasn't being watched I don't know who should be watched. He devoted a considerable amount of time to help Russian leadership. Then he becomes a key manager of Trump's campaign. Can't you see how suspicious this is? This isn't rocket science.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:59 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Do you any of ever read and think in sequence? Have you read about Paul Manafort? Yeah, the guy who ran Trump's campaign for five months. Do you understand why it was suspicious that he was involved with Trump's campaign? What more do you need to know to understand why there should be suspicions about a relationship between Trump's efforts to become president and Manafort's background and expertise? If Manafort wasn't being watched I don't know who should be watched. He devoted a considerable amount of time to help Russian leadership. Then he becomes a key manager of Trump's campaign. Can't you see how suspicious this is? This isn't rocket science.
Ever hear of John Podesta? He ran Hillary's campaign right up to the end. He has been with the Clintons for years. He had many ties with Russia and a lot of money invested inside the Russia sphere of influence. Why is it so hard to understand a toxic deal with Russia for a 20% stake in US mined uranium? Why wasn't Podesta being watched...okay, maybe he was being watched. So why are we being treated to leaks about his involvement? This isn't rocket science, this is nuclear (with US uranium) warhead stuff.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 09:39 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Hey, Muy Head Up Your Large Ass! Manafort has been active in politics way before Trump came on the scene ... and before Putin became the President of the Russian Federation. And Manafort was around before there was a Russian Federation; plus, he was associated with Reagan and Bush41 who are credited with bringing an end to the Soviet Union. So your simpleton scenarios don't pass the smell test, jackass. So, why don't you pull your head out of your Muy Large ass and read something other than the lib-retard conspiracy sites you habituate, jackass.

Quote:
In 1976, Manafort was the delegate-hunt coordinator for eight states for the President Ford Committee; the overall Ford delegate operation was run by James A. Baker III. Between 1978 and 1980, Manafort was the southern coordinator for Ronald Reagan's presidential campaign, and the deputy political director at the Republican National Committee. After Reagan's election in November 1980, he was appointed Associate Director of the Presidential Personnel Office at the White House. In 1981 he was nominated to the Board of Directors of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation.

Manafort was an adviser to the presidential campaigns of George H. W. Bush in 1988 and Bob Dole in 1996. (Wiki)

Meanwhile, hildebeest and Slick Willie pocketed millions from the Russians in exchange for American uranium.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 09:43 PM   #22
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah, as a matter of fact I do know about Manafort. He once did PR work for the government of Ukrainian President Yanukovych, the guy who almost signed an association agreement with the EU before he reversed course under pressure from Moscow in November 2013. So what? He also did work for Ferdnand Marcos and the Pakistani ISI, among many other clients.

You claim Manafort "devoted a considerable amount of time to help Russian leadership." Who exactly did he help, how and when did he help them? Did he do anything against the law at the time? Don't post a libtard link, just tell us in your own words. After all, it's not rocket science.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 09:47 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do you any of ever read and think in sequence?
What did you say, 0zombie? It makes NO sense... Go suck some Somali cock...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8sWK2fp3DM
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:52 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Hmmmm... guess that just leaves Gary past the bong Johnson

Better than Trump or Hillary.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:28 AM   #25
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Well ya of course Trump and his band of deplorables were unmasked, they are being investigated for treason, unmasking is the least of their problems, they should face a firing squad.

This bs assertion tells us all we need to know about you, you POS Fraudulent self-proclaimed doctorate-of-nothing.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:00 AM   #26
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the washington post, in its "opinion" section, (not sure what their criteria is in having sections)

calls the obama surveillance of trump a ginned up fake scandal

cnn is doing the same, even down to the same language, "a ginned up" fake scandal

https://news.grabien.com/story-cnn-g...instructs-view

are we long from another civil war?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:30 AM   #27
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

.....cnn is doing the same, even down to the same language, "a ginned up" fake scandal.....

.......are we long from another civil war?

A Civil War...? If so, "my militia" will be more than happy to hold siege to C N N headquarters till they cry "uncle". Once taken, I'm gonna personally find out if a bulldozer can do donuts in Wolf Blitzer's Situation Room...
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:59 AM   #28
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
A Civil War...? If so, "my militia" will be more than happy to hold siege to C N N headquarters till they cry "uncle". Once taken, I'm gonna personally find out if a bulldozer can do donuts in Wolf Blitzer's Situation Room...
well, yeah

but you see, there is a huge divide here

willful blindness comes from zealotry and hatred
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:07 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

are we long from another civil war?
God I pray to that phoney ass God of yours it is just around the corner. I'd look up JD first. Hopefully find him cornholing Gay Rey in some bunker and string'em both up!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:10 AM   #30
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Better than Trump or Hillary.
I would have thought that you had more in common with Trump?

You probably do.....and that's why you didn't vote for him.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women