Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2017, 03:45 PM   #16
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Just one of the reasons why I may be concerned when I receive a "what is your donation" inquiry is because some clients unfortunately use that as a coded pitch to initiate negotiating. I understand that is not at all where you are coming from Spanky. If one is asking simply to clarify because there is a discrepancy between what is listed on different sites, maybe that can be stated in the inquiry.

It does make sense to me how it could be easy to not look over a companion's website, profile, or showcase if you've already met in the past. But it doesn't hurt to do so. And if she is at all concerned about refreshing her portfolio, there might even be some enticing new images up as a tangential benefit for taking the extra time.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 04:09 PM   #17
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
Just one of the reasons why I may be concerned when I receive a "what is your donation" inquiry is because some clients unfortunately use that as a coded pitch to initiate negotiating. I understand that is not at all where you are coming from Spanky. If one is asking simply to clarify because there is a discrepancy between what is listed on different sites, maybe that can be stated in the inquiry.

It does make sense to me how it could be easy to not look over a companion's website, profile, or showcase if you've already met in the past. But it doesn't hurt to do so. And if she is at all concerned about refreshing her portfolio, there might even be some enticing new images up as a tangential benefit for taking the extra time.
Thanks, Lena. Well-reasoned as always.

That is unfortunate about clients using the donation question as a negotiation opener. I believe in Arkansas there is also extra incentive for ladies not to talk about it from a legal standpoint. So I've heard, anyway.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:44 PM   #18
BobSmoot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Would charging a higher rate for GFE,daty,kissing be considered upselling? Asking for a friend
BobSmoot is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:19 PM   #19
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSmoot View Post
Would charging a higher rate for GFE,daty,kissing be considered upselling? Asking for a friend
Nope, upselling is when you get the guy to your room with the impression of him only spending $$, and then adding on extras for extras then.

Know the difference....
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:38 PM   #20
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually its the very definition in the business world

Upselling is a strategy to sell a more expensive version of a product that the customer already has (or is buying), or to add extra features or add-ons to that product.

The product or service in this case a girl...is available for "xyz".. but for an additional "xyz" you get the same girl just more service..i.e and upsell

While classically this is done in the room..anytime there is a base price and an upgraded service that is an upsell..

Its often used in the business world to garner more money from an already existing customer..they already do business with you..so u offer them more for a higher price

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSmoot View Post
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 04:34 AM   #21
ddepthroatme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I kinda wish I ASKED about 1.5 & 2 hour policies Usually the 1st time I meet ladies I like to chat a bit Being an old man can't recover like I did in teensx & twenties lol Otherwise is is let's get to busines
ddepthroatme is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:48 AM   #22
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I disagree with the thick bbw, you have your opinion and I have mine...I have a choice if I want to do GFE or not, and the reason I do the extra is to weed out the guys I probably wouldn't want to do gfe to anyways, we do business differently, get over it... I'm sorry Your husband let's you suck all the bare penises you want for $100 bucks a pop in cars ..that's your business, I personally would never, if it got that bad for business, I would retire...:/
Old 08-21-2017, 05:51 AM   #23
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddepthroatme View Post
I kinda wish I ASKED about 1.5 & 2 hour policies Usually the 1st time I meet ladies I like to chat a bit Being an old man can't recover like I did in teensx & twenties lol Otherwise is is let's get to busines
I prefer longer dates, than the wam bam thank you ma'am! I like to get to know who I'm about to engage with, it makes everything feel better and I'm more relaxed.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:20 AM   #24
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
Actually its the very definition in the business world

Upselling is a strategy to sell a more expensive version of a product that the customer already has (or is buying), or to add extra features or add-ons to that product.

The product or service in this case a girl...is available for "xyz".. but for an additional "xyz" you get the same girl just more service..i.e and upsell

While classically this is done in the room..anytime there is a base price and an upgraded service that is an upsell..

Its often used in the business world to garner more money from an already existing customer..they already do business with you..so u offer them more for a higher price
This is literally the definition of upsell... 😐
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:37 AM   #25
Dunlop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
I disagree with the thick bbw, you have your opinion and I have mine...I have a choice if I want to do GFE or not, and the reason I do the extra is to weed out the guys I probably wouldn't want to do gfe to anyways, we do business differently, get over it... I'm sorry Your husband let's you suck all the bare penises you want for $100 bucks a pop in cars ..that's your business, I personally would never, if it got that bad for business, I would retire...:/
Where is this hostility coming from? You have more posts on this thread than there are responses. Why personal insults when she addressed a question someone else asked? I find it quite amusing how many of you ladies I've seen hang themselves when given enough rope. Psycho babble is a big turn off to most of us here.
Dunlop is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:20 AM   #26
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I agree BabyDalass.
Like my dad used to say when we were kids.
Life isn't meant to be fair!
That is part of what is wrong with society these days!
Not much different then when a hobbyist wrights in a review YMMV. Or when a provider has mostly yes recommendations and an occasional no could be a bad day or something rose a red flag to either.
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:13 AM   #27
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post
I agree BabyDalass.
Like my dad used to say when we were kids.
Life isn't meant to be fair!
That is part of what is wrong with society these days!
Not much different then when a hobbyist wrights in a review YMMV. Or when a provider has mostly yes recommendations and an occasional no could be a bad day or something rose a red flag to either.
Thank you love, it's all the same. I used to get attacked for not being GFE, now I get attacked for not doing it at the prices other girls do it for, too bad. I'm not those other girls. We all have a choice to do what we feel most comfortable with. I do what works
Old 08-21-2017, 09:14 AM   #28
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunlop View Post
Where is this hostility coming from? You have more posts on this thread than there are responses. Why personal insults when she addressed a question someone else asked? I find it quite amusing how many of you ladies I've seen hang themselves when given enough rope. Psycho babble is a big turn off to most of us here.

You must not know how bbw is? All her post are hostile and are as long as novels...she had that coming from ten post ago...
Old 08-21-2017, 09:24 AM   #29
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

WOW I don't get that shit either way it is your business no different than one store selling the same item (tho I have never met one provider 'the same' as another) for a lower price!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:30 AM   #30
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post
WOW I don't get that shit either way it is your business no different than one store selling the same item (tho I have never met one provider 'the same' as another) for a lower price!
I'm glad someone understands how refreshing! You my man are the real MVP!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women