Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2017, 05:11 AM   #16
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Whenever there is an accident, there are always 30+1 tow truck pussies waiting to "get their token" in the hat.

Dont see any of those fucking pussies around pulling stranded motorists out ... not ONE.

Just sayin....

Done venting.
First, you vent like a girl.

Now, that I have that out of the way.

Example....Greenhouse and the feeder.

Always 3 or more tow trucks there. BUT....and that's a BIG BUT....not to be confused with BUTT .......BUT if there was some kind of barrier that would cut off the far right person from being able to go straight, when it is an "only" turn lane.....then maybe there won't be so many accidents at that one location and then the tow trucks will move elsewhere.

just a thought....a simple solution for a simple problem....since most people don't read traffic signs or know how to use their turn signals.

Is there a thing... TOW TRUCK HEAD ?
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:55 AM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
Wait when you need the services of a tow truck company. Perhaps you will change your mind about them. They tow wrecked cars that are blocking traffic and will give free rides to the owners of these vehicles. Stop parking illegally if you don't want to worry about tow truck companies!
Many of the drivers frame their photos of your "illegally" parked car to make it look like you are "illegally" parked. No way around having to pay for the tow and storage while they are operating outside of the law.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:58 AM   #18
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Many of the drivers frame their photos of your "illegally" parked car to make it look like you are "illegally" parked. No way around having to pay for the tow and storage while they are operating outside of the law.
There are always bad apples but most of the time law-abiding ones are doing their jobs right. You know how Houstonians try to get around rules and regulations for a quick exit or solution. If you have a problem with them, then make a formal complaint.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 06:20 AM   #19
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Hmmmmm. Let's see here:

YOU: A complete dumb ass, not even deserving to own a car, voluntarily and stupidly drive said car off into high water. ???
TOW TRUCK DRIVER: Smart enough to NOT drive his vehicle into high water and, instead, find some place to wait until the water recedes.

That sound about right, OP?
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 06:21 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you suggesting that tow truck drivers are lurking about looking for "illegally parked" vehicles to tow and deciding on their own that the vehicle is "illegally parked"?

You mean like this photo?

I believe ALL OF THEM are "illegally parked"! If you think, not then can we at least agree the white Mustang* is .... impeding boat traffic?

*Looks kinda like one!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:04 AM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

The photo above is an exception. But yes, tow truck drivers stalk parking lots for "illegally" parked vehicles. I know they do, I know operators. File a complaint? Puhleeze ...
Old 08-31-2017, 07:09 AM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
There are always bad apples but most of the time law-abiding ones are doing their jobs right. You know how Houstonians try to get around rules and regulations for a quick exit or solution. If you have a problem with them, then make a formal complaint.
The majority are the bad apples. Their incentive is hooking up and towing cars. They get paid by the tow. If the car is not "illegally" parked they get paid for stealing vehicles. Formal complaint ... that is a bs process if there ever was one.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:50 AM   #23
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Tow truck drivers are kind of like lawyers They are scum of the earth...until you actually need one.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:30 AM   #24
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Tow truck drivers are kind of like lawyers They are scum of the earth...until you actually need one.

I beg your pardon...... I know a few lawyers and they are nothing but LOVERS.....

Everyone stay safe during this horrible time we are ALL experiencing....that includes the lawyers and tow truck drivers out there doing their jobs.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:38 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The photo above is an exception. But yes, tow truck drivers stalk parking lots for "illegally" parked vehicles. I know they do, I know operators. File a complaint? Puhleeze ...
How does a person park on a parking lot "illegally"? (And I assume you mean a private parking lot where people pay by the day/hour.)

There are car thieves who steal cars from parking lots also! Please file a complaint!!!! I think it is inappropriate to paint "tow truck drivers" generally. BTW: I know driver's also. I have one's contact info on the back of my DL and in my phone.

Like providers when he's "tied up" I go to #2 or he sends someone (unlike providers).
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:15 AM   #26
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
Hmmmmm. Let's see here:

YOU: A complete dumb ass, not even deserving to own a car, voluntarily and stupidly drive said car off into high water. ???
TOW TRUCK DRIVER: Smart enough to NOT drive his vehicle into high water and, instead, find some place to wait until the water recedes.

On the contrary... not affected at all by the floods. It was a simple observation of the obvious lack of presence of those pussies.

I drive a truck so no worries here.

Nice try though

Yesterday, however, they were back as I saw no less than 15 trucks assembled for a minor "fender bender" where both cars were driveable... typical pussy towtruck behavior ..
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:57 PM   #27
worldbfree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Ask Mr Clever
worldbfree is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 06:31 PM   #28
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:25 PM   #29
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Many lots like the Academy lot at 2920 at 45 have signs warning about towing non customers. I met a friend who left his car in this lot so we could carpool to an event.
4 hours later it was gone.
There is always a tow truck driver there with binoculars waiting to pounce. Lesson learned but chicken shit nonetheless.

https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/towing/consumerinfo.htm
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:35 PM   #30
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
Hmmmmm. Let's see here:

Heh
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women