Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47672
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2017, 08:31 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When "deployed" our motor vehicles are not "fully tested" for crash worthiness either, but we still "deploy" them and hope they won't be "fully tested," but nonetheless they will be and have been.

If the other guy believes you won't pull the trigger, regardless of the "reason," it is more likely that one will have to pull the trigger.
Nobody is pulling any trigger unless the other guy does....that is why NK knows Trump ain't doing shit.

Putin is pulling Trumps chain and Trump is pulling your chain.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:38 AM   #17
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Getting back to OP's 1st post:

Until we have copies of NK's manufacturing quality control documents that show that their heavy equipment is put together "correctly", an accuracy of target hit assumption, or, and more likely, propulsion failure events, would be very favorable to the US to the point of amusement. Besides, in that the number of launches the NK's can actually do is limited to the low # of assembled whatnots they have (or can be very limited rather quickly), mainland US is in no danger.

Japan, and perhaps Guam and a couple Alaskan islands, are at risk for perhaps one hit before one of the US submersibles would melt various NK locations. Or, and I think amusingly, a single bird from fantasy island (Guam) could launch a full rack of nuke tipped AGM-86 cruise missiles from over 600 miles away and be back on base before the o-club opens (a new contract was issued about two months ago for an updated version of those).

When playing bluff poker, it helps if there's a couple aces in hand. All NK has is a fat joker with cardio vascular issues.

Jong-un is simply using the US as an excuse to keep his family at the top of the economic structure there. History always repeats itself.

Perhaps the Nam-Gang River would be a nice new border river.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:45 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post

When playing bluff poker, it helps if there's a couple aces in hand. All NK has is a fat joker with cardio vascular issues.
He does not have to be very accurate with Soul SK being so close. That is why there will be no first strike by Trump and they are both bluffing. Nobody is firing on the other first.

Steve Bannon had it right. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/steve-b...tary-solution/

President Donald Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon said there was no military solution to the threat posed by North Korea and its nuclear ambitions, despite the president's recent pledge to answer further aggression with "fire and fury."
In a rare and wide-ranging interview with The American Prospect posted online Wednesday, Bannon said, "There's no military solution, forget it. Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that 10 million people in Seoul [South Korea] don't die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don't know what you're talking about, there's no military solution here, they got us."
Bannon also told the publication that the U.S. was losing the economic race against China and talked about purging his rivals from the Defense and State departments.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:47 AM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Nobody is pulling any trigger unless the other guy does....that is why NK knows Trump ain't doing shit.

Putin is pulling Trumps chain and Trump is pulling your chain.
It's actually the dim-retards who are serving as Putin's useful puppets ... and have been for almost a year now:

Quote:
Facebook, Twitter: Russian actors sought to undermine Trump after election

10/31/2017

Top lawyers from Facebook and Twitter said Tuesday that Russian-linked posts and advertisements placed on the social networks after Election Day sought to sow doubt about President Donald Trump's victory.

Facebook general counsel Colin Stretch told a Senate Judiciary panel that content generated by a Russian troll farm known as the Internet Research Agency after Nov. 8 centered on “fomenting discord about the validity of [Trump’s] election.”

(Politico)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:48 AM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

California hit?

No one said we won't get our hair mussed.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:52 AM   #21
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Quote:
He does not have to be very accurate with Soul SK being so close. That is why there will be no first strike by Trump and they are both bluffing. Nobody is firing on the other first.
True, and exactly.
The fat one is simply posturing for home audience consumption to keep his family on top of the limited economic pile that NK has.
Sadly, an example of classic historical repetitive script rerun.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:54 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's actually the dim-retards who are serving as Putin's useful puppets ... and have been for almost a year now:
The Russians want who ever is in power to be the least effective they can be.

Is that surprising?

The surprising part is how you and others only see half the picture. How you give your side a pass and scream bloody murder at the opposite side.

Every country does what is in their best interests just as individuals do.

You have so called Patriots wanting tax cut for them and others even though long term it blows a hole in our debt.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:57 AM   #23
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

IB,

Yes we know the Russians and the Chinese are amused.

In any multiplayer game, when two players are mouthing off at each other, the other players are always amused.
Simply another historical script repetitive rerun.

But still, the scripts must be read.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:00 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Getting back to OP's 1st post:

Japan, and perhaps Guam and a couple Alaskan islands, are at risk for perhaps one hit before one of the US submersibles would melt various NK locations. Or, and I think amusingly, a single bird from fantasy island (Guam) could launch a full rack of nuke tipped AGM-86 cruise missiles from over 600 miles away and be back on base before the o-club opens (a new contract was issued about two months ago for an updated version of those).
Irrespective of media hype and liberal pundits attempting to "scare" people there's a couple of issues ... may be three or more ...

Pearl Harbor
Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Chernobyl
Fukushima

The first two point to an underestimation of the foe that resulted in unacceptable losses on either side, and the latter two demonstrate the personal and environmental results of even a minor nuclear explosion in relation to the intended warheads.

The year before Fukushima I was in Crescent City, California, and if you haven't been there it was a quaint attractive, simple and small fishing business town, which was devastated by a tsunami from an earthquake off the coast of Japan in 2011. In addition to the debris fields churning around in the Pacific from the Fukushima blast and washed out debris from an earthquake the West coast of California "felt" the impact of both events. California radiation recording stations were picking up contamination from the Fukushima explosion that pales in comparison to the intended warheads from either country, but of more concern are those fired from NK which may or may not hit their intended "target" but will deliver at least an "environnmental" blow to the Pacific "rim of fire,' which includes Alaska and California (not to mention the Canadian coast).

And I don't see a discussion about the consequences of the NK thug selling warheads and deliver systems to terrorists.... to install them in the Americas ... or the Caribbean.

We can "pretend" narratives all we want, and we end up getting the Las Vegas massacre....or 911....based on the philosophy ... "It won't happen to me!"

The sad part: The naysayers won't be around to hold accountable in the "blame game"! If not vaporized, they'll be hiding behind another "handle" if and when the "internet" gets back up and running...and you can shit can your "life time" membership to Eccie! For 20 plus years the same bullshit has dominated the conversation .... actually 60+ from the NK-SK truce. Here we are: reality.

Because ....

Quote:
“Barack Obama
”Democratic Party Nominee - President

“President Obama advocates for developing an “international coalition” to handle nuclear North Korea, calls the Six-Party Talks “ad hoc,” and says he supports “sustained, direct, and aggressive diplomacy.”

In a September 2008 presidential debate, Obama said a lack of diplomatic engagement with North Korea led the country to significantly increase its nuclear capacity, and said the Bush administration's eventual reengagement with the regime led to "some progress."

“Within weeks of Pyongyang’s October 2006 nuclear test, Obama appeared on Meet the Press and said the United States had no leverage over North Korea because of Washington’s refusal to hold bilateral negotiations. He also clarified a passage from his book Audacity of Hope (in which he posed the question “Why invade Iraq and not North Korea or Burma?”) and said he did not consider invading the communist country an option to resolving the nuclear issue.

“In May 2005, Obama named North Korea as one of the "biggest proliferation challenges we currently face." Obama has called for the strengthening of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty so that countries like North Korea "that break the rules will automatically face strong international sanctions."

“Obama said in September 2008 he believes the United States needs a missile defense system in part because of the nuclear threat North Korea poses.”

Or this “level-headed” President?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COl4soeox6Y

There is a “reason” why the weakest chicken in the barnyard gets picked to death.

The shape of Obama’s head is not what concerns me, ….
…. it is what is “happening” between those …. Errr……. Ears … that does.

Almost everything in the military is “unproven” until deployed for significant periods of time in a live-fire environment under “field” conditions, where and when needed.

That includes the CIC.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 09:05 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

And I don't see a discussion about the consequences of the NK thug selling warheads and deliver systems to terrorists.... to install them in the Americas ... or the Caribbean.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 09:07 AM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The Russians want who ever is in power to be the least effective they can be.

Is that surprising?

The surprising part is how you and others only see half the picture. How you give your side a pass and scream bloody murder at the opposite side.

Every country does what is in their best interests just as individuals do.

You have so called Patriots wanting tax cut for them and others even though long term it blows a hole in our debt.
The Russians actually backed all sides against the middle and funded real BLM protests in the streets. Team hildebeest sent thugs pretending to be Bernie supporters to initiate violence at Trump rallies, and the lame-stream media blamed Trump. It's dim-retards who are suffering from terminal cranial rectumitis.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 09:18 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
California hit?

No one said we won't get our hair mussed.
That's what hair spray is for .... and botox!

Just wondering: Does botox expand when heated?
Old 11-04-2017, 09:30 AM   #28
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Quote:
.... underestimation of the foe that resulted in unacceptable losses ....

You have two valid discussion points.

However, as for underestimating NK:
We originally installed military presence in Japan cause of WW2.
The KW, which I posit that the division of, due to WW2 caused, and it's continuing aftermath, is why those bases remain today. So no the US is not underestimating NK.
However, ignoring that the fat man's clear objective is to simply keep his family on top of the limited economic platform there, it does only take one idiot to start a major shit storm. So yes, there's been a shift of US force projection over that way over last several years.

For your second point, and ignoring that your inserting a new element into this discussion. NK's "equipment" has construction quality control issues and everyone knows it. However, yeah they've sold stuff that needles in Geiger counters dance to.
However, the amounts needed to cause issues similar to the example in the Schwarzenegger movie "True Lies" are beyond the capabilities of NK. But still, not ignored. Overseas shipping outfits are now resigned to, and have accepted that quite a few shipping containers will be scanned or their zillion dollar ships will not be allowed into port. And, having a large ship sit even a day will cause havoc with its TEU costs.
And at land entry points, similar equipment has been, and continues to be, installed.

Come-on Lexus, I was seriously tempted to post an amusing something, but WTF already did.
Old 11-04-2017, 10:38 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have two valid discussion points.

However,

Come-on Lexus, I was seriously tempted to post an amusing something, but WTF already did.
Birds of a feather? You really want to slide that low?

You remind me of Obaminable and his "empty" threats!

Poor Little WTF is a joke! Didn't you realize that? And now he's buddied up with Bambie .... who's made an ass of himself with his Bookie's claim of him picking winners and losers based on what his "bookies" say ...... on the outcome of the World Series!!!!

(And asserting the media reports have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!) ....OR!!!!

SO HE TRAVELS AROUND THE COUNTRY AND WATCHES ALL THE GAMES!

Are you checking with the Vegas odds on whether NK launches missiles with live warheads on them toward the U.S. and/or our territories or allies?

I'm sure glad Trump ain't!!!
Old 11-04-2017, 11:41 AM   #30
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Ah Lexus,
I pick on him to.
But I'm off to a late brunch so I'll let you guys practice the rerun scripts.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women