Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60105
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40358
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2017, 01:52 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohne View Post
Anyone who offers this moves to the top of the list! Looks like I will be make a call. Ladies pm me if you offer it or are wanting to try it.
"offers this" is what?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:49 PM   #17
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
You advertise this as a no-no on your profile...if I'm reading it correctly...
You read it correctly. Her showcase is incorrect. She should update it

Cendell M
Her showcase: Obviously NO BBFS you ask you leave!! No SS No Greek No Tuma!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:50 PM   #18
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
Agree w/ everyone! I offer ss & am always on top, so i can control the action. His hygiene, as everyone else's, must be on point-if im doing a SS.
This is utterly ridiculous. Hygiene has nothing to do with the cleanliness that matters when preforming a SS. HIV, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis are all invisible to your eye.

Don't tell me you think a freshly showered dick is less risky? Water and soap don't wash away diseases.

Women who are partaking in this daily or weekly with numerous men are nuts or they their self already have nothing to lose.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:50 PM   #19
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
You read it correctly. Her showcase is incorrect. She should update it

Cendell M
Her showcase: Obviously NO BBFS you ask you leave!! No SS No Greek No Tuma!
my bad will update now

***updated***
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:55 PM   #20
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
You advertise this as a no-no on your profile...if I'm reading it correctly...
***updated***
Old 11-14-2017, 02:58 PM   #21
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
This is utterly ridiculous. Hygiene has nothing to do with the cleanliness that matters when preforming a SS. HIV, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis are all invisible to your eye.

Don't tell me you think a freshly showered dick is less risky? Water and soap don't wash away diseases.

Women who are partaking in this daily or weekly with numerous men are nuts or they their self already have nothing to lose.
Nothing to lose??? Really how is that a fact...i like you Brooke,but how can you speak that if a women does that they have something to lose? Meaning disease...Not true for all maybe some but not all, but i agree its not just about hygiene anyway have a good day
Old 11-14-2017, 03:27 PM   #22
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
***updated***
Well shit...you are on my side of town..let me check my wallet...haha
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:35 PM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I don't SS in the Hobby because it could lead to me going in because I've learned that in the RW when I have I'm always asked to or coerced and persuaded in and once I'm in I'm NUTTING..no questions asked and no pulling out...plain and simple. LOL
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:43 PM   #24
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Nothing to lose??? Really how is that a fact...i like you Brooke,but how can you speak that if a women does that they have something to lose? Meaning disease...Not true for all maybe some but not all, but i agree its not just about hygiene anyway have a good day

When I say "nothing to lose" I simply mean that those women seem to be okay with the extremely risky behavior they are partaking in. It doesn't mean they already have an STD, I was thinking more along the lines of ....

They might not have a husband, so who cares if they catch something? There is no one they have to be accountable to, other then their self.

They might not have children, so who cares if they get an STD that leads to AIDS? Who cares if they get gonorrhea and are in the hospital for 2 days? Who cares if they miss a week of work? They have no children that rely on them.

Years ago there was NO BBBJ.
And just a few years ago there was NO SS.

Mark my word, in a few more years BBFS will be the norm. Women aren't doing these things with strangers by the masses because they enjoy doing them, they are doing them because it is now the norm and they feel they have too.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:48 PM   #25
ohne
Account Frozen

Encounters: 2

Gotta get a vasectomy bro. As soon as I was done having kids, I was down there getting fixed.
ohne is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:50 PM   #26
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ..

Quote:

Never did i say, hygiene was the only thing that matters. HOWEVER, it does play a major part, in every single activity i do, during a session. And, yes sweetie, i know all about std's. No need to try & school someone. Fyi: saying that if somebody does that they have nothing to lose is a bit off. I'm very well established outside of the hobby and have quite a bit to lose. So having said all that next time you offer a bbbj, think about all those std's plus more..
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:59 PM   #27
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohne View Post
Gotta get a vasectomy bro. As soon as I was done having kids, I was down there getting fixed.
Yep...i got snipped years ago...creampies went back in play...haha. Not with providers of course.
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:11 PM   #28
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So having said all that next time you offer a bbbj, think about all those std's plus more..
Never in 10 years have I given a BBBJ to a client. Hell, even in the civilian world I can count the dicks I have sucked without a condom on one hand.

My motto has always been .... "If I am not interested in fucking you raw, I am not interested in sucking you raw". Period. I practice what I preach.
Old 11-14-2017, 04:19 PM   #29
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Never in 10 years have I given a BBBJ to a client. Hell, even in the civilian world I can count the dicks I have sucked without a condom on one hand.

My motto has always been .... "If I am not interested in fucking you raw, I am not interested in sucking you raw". Period. I practice what I preach.
Well sweetie there are things that some providers do that others don't. Some providers screen more than others. Some provider do certain activities that others don't do. Some providers may not take care of themselves like other providers do. There is not one of us that does the exact same things the exact same way.
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:00 PM   #30
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well sweetie there are things that some providers do that others don't. Some providers screen more than others. Some provider do certain activities that others don't do. Some providers may not take care of themselves like other providers do. There is not one of us that does the exact same things the exact same way.
Well said cameron it amazes me that we are in the same business but at the same time some seem to judge, everyone runs there business how they want to right or wrong if you dont like it by all means dont do it but dont judge others for how they chose to !!!

Sounds as if someone thinks there better than all other whores! we are all in the same selling our bodies for money, people can run there business the way they want that whats lovely about RUNNING AND MANAGING THERE OWN SHIT...BIT SNOBBISH smdh

and i could give a rats ass if someone thinks my comments or statements are irrelevant...I do me and stop worrying what others think because there will always be someone who thinks there opinions are better than others just silly silly i say!!!!
Cheers

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women