Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70420
biomed160584
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2017, 08:41 PM   #16
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
She's probably sucking some other dudes dick raw right now this very minute as I'm typing this. And I bet she's fixing to swallow too. Knock yourself out bro!
There's one sucker born every minute, funny how the good old days are gone when it comes to getting extras but these same women won't piss on you if you were on fire, unless if you're paying for it. It's a two way street ladies, you have to give to get.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:44 PM   #17
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

OP. I had a similar experience a few years back.

After several strictly hobby-related visits where we found we connected beyond the hobby, I asked her out for a "real date" which she gladly accepted. Long story short, we had a normal dating relationship for over 2 years and were developing it into something very special. We traveled & dated all "off the clock".

Occasionally, I would call for a hobby visit for which I paid and she accepted....usually ending up with making plans for the next trip/date.

As it turned out, I ended up having to move to another state and she was committed to her location due to an elderly parent and a struggling offspring. Regretfully, we ended it. I still wonder if the circumstances had been different what may have happened.

As BLM said above...you never know.

My advice is to go slow and get to know all you can about her.
TxTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:53 PM   #18
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTraveler View Post
OP.
As BLM said above...you never know.

My advice is to go slow and get to know all you can about her.
Dude, I was only messing with him lol, call me old fashion but would prefer my S.O. not eating or fucking multiple cocks daily for a living

I know there's guys who like to do clean up but that's not my thing. No offense if that's your thing
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:22 PM   #19
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

BLM you had no reason to comment on my post as it was meant for the OP. I referred to your post not really knowing you were "messing" around (should have known better, my bad).
If your other comments were directed to me and my post, you are out of line as you know nothing about what I experienced.
TxTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:16 PM   #20
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTraveler View Post
BLM you had no reason to comment on my post as it was meant for the OP. I referred to your post not really knowing you were "messing" around (should have known better, my bad).
If your other comments were directed to me and my post, you are out of line as you know nothing about what I experienced.
Op. Did you “ connect “ before or after you paid her?
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:24 PM   #21
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Op. Did you “ connect “ before or after you paid her?
You have no reason to comment here man, tricks really believe hookers really fall in love with every trick who walks in the door, they have a connection with anyone with $ lover boys.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:32 PM   #22
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You have no reason to comment here man, tricks really believe hookers really fall in love with every trick who walks in the door, they have a connection with anyone with $ lover boys.
I know I know. I’m out of line. I’m just tryin to save this guys life.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 06:14 AM   #23
bonner111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I've been there and know exactly how you feel. I even have post about my so call romance and advice from current hobbies. I wouldn't go to that route if I were you.
bonner111 is online now   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:14 AM   #24
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

It is all about the $$$ for her. Watch as she sucks you dry financially. Figure out how much you can afford to lose and when you get to that amount, cut her loose.

In the meantime watch out for these warning signs:
"Baby, my phone messed up" you hear this after hours of trying to contact her
"Baby, I need a new car. Please put the title in my name. You trust me don't you?"
"Sorry Baby, I was visiting friends and fell asleep." you hear this after hours of trying to contact her
She goes into the bathroom, turns on the water, so she can talk to her "sister" who you have never met.
In fact you have never met any of her family.
She has huge financial obligations that require you to give her large sums of cash with no accountability. And you do it because you are in "love" and you "trust" her.

LMAO so much it hurts. Good luck, you will need it.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:47 AM   #25
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

99.99% of the time its not going to end well for YOU ! , see if she sport fu*ks you and for how long before $ gets in the way Good Luck you will need it
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:51 AM   #26
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Seems to me when these feelings of affection and intimacy are progressing, the first thing the guy wants to do is claim ownership of the lady. He thinks she must change for him and stop being a hooker....and devote her talents solely to him. That's an unrealistic expectation. He must know that she can fuck anybody she wants and simply categorize it as her work and rathole any displeasure he feels from that. He must also be attentive to when he is being played and what is sincere from her...a tall order. Lastly, he must be willing to stop fucking around...most can't do that either.
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 09:26 AM   #27
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Yeah, of course it can't work for all you hooker hating bastards who think there is something wrong with fucking around.

Like someone else said, I had a great 6 month relationship with a hooker. I started off a client and we eventually became lovers.
I didn't want to change her, in fact it turned me on to hear about other guys fucking her. And she didn't want to change me, I kept fucking other women. We truly cared about each other the way we were. We just didn't hide anything and learned how to be ok with that.
It ended when she needed to change a lot in her life, retired from this industry and moved away. Because I care about her, I only want the best for her and she was making a great change for herself. That's how to love someone. It was sad for both of us.

I understand that many people are not able to not be jealous and want to be a sole recipient (both men and women). It takes being honest with each other and choosing what works at the time, not a preconceived idea of possession and ownership.
It really was an exciting time, we made the rules as we went and talked about how we felt about different situations as they occurred.
Like all relationships, it wasn't perfect. There were challenges, but it was a great time.

Of course it would never work if you believe prostitution is morally wrong and you don't mind being a hypocrite. Or if you look at women who do this as less than. Which I don't.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 10:20 AM   #28
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Headline asks for "advice from the ladies" - 3 real ladies responded, and 18 posts from the usual Johns. (including me)
mtabsw is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 11:27 AM   #29
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
Headline asks for "advice from the ladies" - 3 real ladies responded, and 18 posts from the usual Johns. (including me)
Lol

It's 2017. Anybody can be any gender for whatever reason and amount of time they want no matter what is hanging (or lack of) betwixt their legs.... and are also allowed to get their little pink panties in a twist when anyone questions the gender or what is or isn't hanging.

Since sarcasm doesn't always read well, insert it here.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:01 PM   #30
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by micktoz View Post
Yeah, of course it can't work for all you hooker hating bastards who think there is something wrong with fucking around.

Like someone else said, I had a great 6 month relationship with a hooker. I started off a client and we eventually became lovers.

I didn't want to change her, in fact it turned me on to hear about other guys fucking her.

Like all relationships, it wasn't perfect. There were challenges, but it was a great time.
Sounds like you had a personal hooker for fetish of yours of having other guys fuck her and being turned on by it, you made my point that it never works out
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women