Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161053
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47774
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2018, 09:11 PM   #16
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Well he was a comedian...lol
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:46 PM   #17
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I remember that one Spanky. You really dismounted? Lol
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:03 PM   #18
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
I remember that one Spanky. You really dismounted? Lol
Yes, yes I did.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:18 PM   #19
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

LOL! Get your ass off me!
Old 01-11-2018, 11:16 AM   #20
TaylorKisses
Slim Thick Caramel Treat!

User ID: 402941
My ECCIE Reviews

I pulled a watchouthegameisrigged move & shot for the nearest exit. The guy standing there looking at me like he's seen a ghost. He seemed to be off drugs or drunk because he was moving pretty slow to say he had just got BUSTED.. She goes banging on EVERY door she could possibly think of. I then heard her at the front door so I quickly gathered my belongings. I had wore the most difficult shoes that night so I had no time to put them on. I sprang out the back door in my bare feet, hoped over a fence (with a dress on) and luckily made it to my car in one piece.

By the time I drove off she came running for the car throwing rocks. LOL I laugh about it now but I was in complete shock that happened. Never been in a situation like that. I hate drama, confrontation, ect.

He actually called me a couple days later and acted as if we've never met before and tried booking.....at HIS place!! lmao the guy had to be nuts
TaylorKisses is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 02:01 PM   #21
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

I am envisioning you hoping over that fence (with a dress on). LOL, glad you escaped safely.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:25 PM   #22
TaylorKisses

My ECCIE Reviews

Did I mention I didn't have any panties on? It was definitely a sight to see lol
Old 01-11-2018, 02:39 PM   #23
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Now I am REALLY envisioning it, LOL.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:00 PM   #24
TaylorKisses

My ECCIE Reviews

Why tease your mind like that when you can see it in real life? hehe I feel as though that is ALWAYS better! Plus you've been on my radar since I've moved here to Little Rock.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:57 PM   #25
Lliks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I knew this was going to be a great thread when I first saw it, thanks to everyone for sharing their story's. Guess I haven't been in the hobby long enough to have any of these 'oh shit' moments. But that's ok not sure my heart would survive��
Lliks is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:56 PM   #26
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

I'm sure it's happened to lots of people, but Nova and I fell off the bed together one time. Got extra vigorous and drifted too close to the edge.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:15 PM   #27
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

LOL!
Old 01-11-2018, 07:28 PM   #28
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a couple of funny stories. The first one was my old buddy Kylie and I were hanging out one night and she had a call and I rode along. It ended up being a double. It was during the holidays and I love to dress appropriately during that time of year. I had some sexy santa panties and socks to match. Well the guy was on top of me going to town. All of a sudden he said "What is that jingling noise. I said oh let me take off my socks. I had little bells on the socks and I was eager to get naked and didn't take my socks off. Kylie got tickled because it was silly looking jingle bells and cutsie Christmas socks on a hooker in action. We all started laughing . hmm miss my buddy!!

If you have ever been to my home in PB you know there is a small space between my bed and the wall on one side. A client and I got really "Into it" when he fell in the space between the wall and bed and got stuck. We got so tickled trying to pull him out of the space, you know one of those deep laughs where you can't get serious. I finally rescued him and we went back to our love making. It was a time to be remembered!!
Sweet Casey is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:43 PM   #29
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

LOL! These stories are great!
Old 01-11-2018, 11:27 PM   #30
JaneDarling
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 342125
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kinda funny, now. Not so much at the time.

Had a date at 7 with a familiar fellow, and was waiting at the hotel that I’d booked for him when I get a text. A few more typos than usual, but I think nothing of it. Says he’s been out on the boat, he'd lost track of time, etc...he will be late. No worries, I am chilling in the jacuzzi. 3 hours later, after my texts asking for an eta remain unanswered, I am gathering my stuff to leave for home, and cranky about paying for a hotel I apparently did not need.
Having one of those rare hotel windows that open a bit, i suddenly hear a bellowing from outside, repeating something, can’t hear what exactly. I am the curious sort, and couldn’t see from the window, so I saunter down the hall and outside to see that it’s my date, drunk as hell, standing in his boat, and yelling my name.
His buddy (too drunk to have been driving) is in the truck, while Captain Sh*thead is shirtless, holding a beer, and standing on the boat, with his arms outstretched, yelling my name. At the top of his lungs. JAAAAAAAAAANE. HEY JAAAAAAAAANE. Amazingly, no one else seems to have noticed.
He is completely unaware that this may cause me...difficulties.
Also unaware that bringing a friend is pants-on-head stupid.
Upon seeing me, he loudly declares that I am looking “FIIIIIINE AS HEYALLL GIRL!”
I fly over there, tell him to SHUT THE HELL up...thank god no one else seemed to even be interested, lot was quiet aside from these winners.
I was furious, for many reasons. They find this *hilarious*.
I told them to listen carefully and I’d make sure they didn’t get what they deserved.
I ordered buddy to move over, got date out of the boat and in the truck, and drove the truck and trailer to the pilot and parked it. Took the keys.
Called a cab and put them in it, gave the driver the keys and told him to return them when he took them home (luckily I knew his address).
Never heard from him again, and never did get paid. Ate the cost of the hotel and decided to tell myself that $120 was a fair price to pay to offload a moron from my roster.
JaneDarling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women