Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2018, 07:43 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Maybe the commissary in Trump Tower.

Best Taco Bowls ever.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:44 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Who is going to sell all the burritos from the 7-11 to the Mexicans building the wall that Mexico is not paying for?

Maybe the commissary in Twitler Tower.

Best Taco Bowls ever.

Twitler loves the Hispanics. He said so himself.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:53 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Seems Trump wants to create jobs by having the Federal Government build a fucking wall that he said will prevent drugs from entering this country. when all he'd have to do is make drugs legal here and tax them the way we do booze.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 08:20 AM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I give Trump the credit for the coal mining jobs. Not sure if he deserves it or not.
I give hildebeest the credit for saying "We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business." She deserves all the credit. After that, it really didn't matter what Trumpy said or did.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:07 AM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seems Trump wants to create jobs by having the Federal Government build a fucking wall that he said will prevent drugs from entering this country. when all he'd have to do is make drugs legal here and tax them the way we do booze.

If you quit drinking there would at least be 3 family supporting government employees that would lose their jobs.

Keep up the good work.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:14 AM   #21
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

has everyone made their political contributions to President Trump?

if not, why not? need to hurry!

gets you an entry into the raffle to have dinner with President Trump and First Lady Melania at Mar-A-Lago, the winter white house

Don, Jr. and Eric will be there as well
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:06 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I give hildebeest the credit for saying "We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business." She deserves all the credit. After that, it really didn't matter what Trumpy said or did.
If you Trumpers could actually read more than a headline, you'd see wtf she said was a much better plan than artificially raising the price of electricity from coal generation.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...out-coal-jobs/

So for example, I'm the only candidate which has a policy about how to bring economic opportunity using clean renewable energy as the key into coal country. Because we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business, right?
And we're going to make it clear that we don't want to forget those people. Those people labored in those mines for generations, losing their health, often losing their lives to turn on our lights and power our factories.
Now we've got to move away from coal and all the other fossil fuels, but I don't want to move away from the people who did the best they could to produce the energy that we relied on.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:08 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
If you quit drinking there would at least be 3 family supporting government employees that would lose their jobs.

Keep up the good work.
Looks like I'd have to start drinking to understand that gibberish!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:20 PM   #24
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Real News: Jackie is an Idiot
Why would you attack him that way? Because what he said is true! Fucking jackass
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:56 PM   #25
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
If you Trumpers could actually read more than a headline, you'd see wtf she said was a much better plan than artificially raising the price of electricity from coal generation.
??? What the fuck does that mean? Coal keeps the price of power low. You're making no sense. You should quit posting until your meltdown is over.

Quote:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...out-coal-jobs/

So for example, I'm the only candidate which has a policy about how to bring economic opportunity using clean renewable energy as the key into coal country. Because we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business, right?
And we're going to make it clear that we don't want to forget those people. Those people labored in those mines for generations, losing their health, often losing their lives to turn on our lights and power our factories.
Now we've got to move away from coal and all the other fossil fuels, but I don't want to move away from the people who did the best they could to produce the energy that we relied on.
Thanks so much, snitchy!

It's so wonderfully reassuring to see hildebeest's words put into context. She sounds like your former boss... the one who said "thank you for all your hard work" as he handed you a pink slip!

I guess those deplorables were just too fucking stupid, right?

I mean, why wouldn't they trust hildebeest to deliver thousands of new, high-paying jobs building windmills?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 02:59 PM   #26
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Great idea Idiot. Go after Trump projects. Then move into the Country Clubs and Resorts. Then the Hotels. Are you seeing a pattern here dumb fuck?
Is it me, or do you seem to ALWAYS insult people in your replies??
And why SHOULDN'T trump go after construction companies when its WELL KNOWN they hire a lot of illegals??
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 04:40 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-envir...energy-markets

For our dipshit lustyladybot!

Clinton was correct. Trump lying about keeping coal jobs was just that...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #28
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Is it me, or do you seem to ALWAYS insult people in your replies??
And why SHOULDN'T trump go after construction companies when its WELL KNOWN they hire a lot of illegals??
Garhkal. Are you 12 years old or just led a sheltered life. Do you even have a clue as to the main source of labor in the markets I described. Especially in Texas and Florida

Who mows your lawn or your neighbors

Youre probably a nice person but You really are a Dumb Fuck
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 05:57 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

The people with insurance and money are having no trouble paying these higher home rebuilds...the poor , not so much.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:01 PM   #30
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I agree. I'm a moderate liberal. The democrats went to far left on too many issues, for example:

Terrorist for the most part have been some type of Islamic Radical. Just fucking say it. Transgender restrooms, etc. I really don't care where they piss or who they fuck, etc. Stop all this bullshit. Give people their personal freedoms but move the fuck on to bigger issues.

Republican hardliners like you, IB, Iffy, Waco, etc, I get it. We have way more in common than you know. Its just that you boys are the same as the to far left. You are way to far right. You're just as extreme as Hillary, Bernie, etc. Even went so far as to run a pervert accused of inappropriate sex stuff with underage girls in Alabama

If it weren't for the Russian thing I could cut you boys lot more slack. So far Flynn, Manafort, Dipstick Donald Jr, Jared, etc. Lots of smoke, lots of fire
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women