Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2018, 11:12 AM   #16
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

One drink is cool, and I like to occasionally have a drink with a client in the afternoon/evening, but no one wants whiskey dick. I'm not slurping on your gummy worm.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 11:38 AM   #17
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtxAngela View Post
Nope...prefer men sober...a case of whiskey pecker doesn't work well...lol
Seriously! Drink after the fun! Usually I'll have half a glass but after the session if the lady and I are having fun with no plans, we will kill a bottle of wine or take shots. Or go to a bar for cocktails. Doing that soon actually!
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 04:24 PM   #18
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My rule of thumb is that sober=safe, for me, not them. With that being said, I have a thing for Whiskey! So if I’m brought an unopened bottle, I’ll have a glass or two. It’s very very rare, but like Brittany said, it helps you relax and makes the session a bit more enjoyable.
Now, I would NEVER allow ANYONE to get DRUNK in my home, because I am responsible for their safety and that would put them in jeopardy and I wouldn’t be comfortable allowing them to drive home. I have a two drink maximum for that very reason and that’s to be consumed within the first 30 minutes.
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 01:49 PM   #19
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

*still laughing at 'gummy worm'*

A snifter of Grand Marnier during a BJ can't be beat. Bonus points for music, a sunset view on a pipe or cigar friendly balcony.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 01:53 PM   #20
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Or when a provider pours some Baileys on her pussy while I’m eating it. That was hot! You know who you are.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 09:58 PM   #21
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't usually drink during sessions. I have a couple of times, but not the first time I meet a new guy. I've had a couple of guys who bring beer or something for themselves to drink, which I don't mind as long as they aren't drunk. One or 2 to relax is fine. We usually work off that alcohol during our play time. LOL.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:30 PM   #22
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I know y'all are going to judge me but, since you asked...

The shortest visit I offer is 90 min. I like to unwind with a cocktail or two with the gent and talk about anything and everything. I have a charity that many guys want to hear about (it's mentioned up front in my bio- so I don't just hold them hostage, etc). If someone doesn't drink alcohol, they still have to sit there for 30-45 minutes with a soft drink, a cheese tray, and conversation.

That's what I need to feel comfortable, the talking not the booze per se. If it's nice, we sit outside on the terrace with a scotch and a cigar if they like. I havent had any cigarette smokers.

I have one client, by far my favorite, and we sometimes get rather buzzed together, especially when it of town...but we know and trust each other implicitly.

If i go out, I drink but not to excess and usually they don't either. I probably wouldn't go out to dinner with a non drinker and I definitely would not travel with one, because I wouldn't find it fun. I also hold my alcohol better than most and I don't drive at night or during the day after more than even one drink.

I do, for some odd reason, get several pilots as return clients, so sometimes they can drink and sometimes they can't. Eight hours from bottle to throttle!

Only once did I have someone get drunk, and he only had a drink and a half. I tucked him into bed and told him to sleep it off. I had dinner reservations and so I went to dinner and he let himself out. He was a regular so I didn't freak out. I know you're all judging, lol, but he's very thankful and loyal after that!

My point is that different things work for different people but I would never give a young provider advice to act like me...but I'm very comfortable with it and don't judge others who chose differently.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:31 PM   #23
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
*still laughing at 'gummy worm'*

A snifter of Grand Marnier during a BJ can't be beat. Bonus points for music, a sunset view on a pipe or cigar friendly balcony.
Let me know when you're in Houston, lol. Alexa loves to play Eagles Radio on Pandora on the terrace. Do you like Cognac, too?
Old 04-01-2018, 10:58 AM   #24
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Throwing my $.02 on the table...

I have a well stocked bar at my place because I love to entertain. But I, myself, am not much of a drinker.

During my extended dates (90 mins or more), I do like to help the gent unwind with a drink and/or platter of some type (meats, cheeses, fruits, nuts or my homemade pate)

I do not mind if the gentleman has a drink, but I do not tolerate drunks. Drinking and driving is also a sore spot for me as it hits on a tragedy that happened in my family.

Do what makes you comfortable.

*curtsy*
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 11:45 AM   #25
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
I know y'all are going to judge me....

I have one client, by far my favorite, and we sometimes get rather buzzed together, especially when it of town...but we know and trust each other implicitly.
Thank you for the kind words pookie bear. Our shared trust is truly amazing.

Don't worry about the trolls honey. I will continue to protect you.

I love you so much.

XOXOXO
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 01:18 PM   #26
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Thank you for the kind words pookie bear. Our shared trust is truly amazing.

Don't worry about the trolls honey. I will continue to protect you.

I love you so much.

XOXOXO
You know you love me,
Xoxo,
B3
Old 04-01-2018, 08:24 PM   #27
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smpslt7 View Post
Or when a provider pours some Baileys on her pussy while I’m eating it. That was hot! You know who you are.
you're my new hero, Baileys and pussy - oh damn gotta try this
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:28 AM   #28
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmo View Post
you're my new hero, Baileys and pussy - oh damn gotta try this

Thanks, but it was her idea. She gets all the credit. I was merely the very fortunate beneficiary.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 09:39 AM   #29
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

When I used to drink I would have 1 to 2 drinks before I got there. Sometimes with her.

The times when I drank a bunch then started to look for hookers I usually ended up with some skank off Backpage and regretted it the next morning.

Over the past three months I've been seeing the same UTR RMT. I don't drink anymore but I always bring her a bottle of wine if we are meeting in the evening.

I don't mind if she has a couple of glasses because when she does she wants to put my wiener inside her and I still only have to pay $100 for the hour.

I wouldn't give it to her if she was drunk because that's just wrong.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 11:12 AM   #30
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

So you get her buzzed so she will fuck you? That's not the way to do it, maybe a little bit immoral.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women