Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70500
biomed161182
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453058
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47828
pyramider46370
bambino40470
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2018, 04:00 PM   #16
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Moonchild you know you can always use me as a reference. 20 years worth of reference here
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 05:11 PM   #17
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Another thing men need to pay attention to is a ladies touring schedule or location in general.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:42 PM   #18
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

As far as verifying trhuP411. they call your work and ask to speak to you and if you are not available they leave a message as if you are a friend. That's what they did when I signed up for my P411 account.
I also got verifed on Re-verifed. it was no charge for them and they did the same thing. I used them 1st.
I don't know if any of the lady providers even use that service or not. I think I may be the only one (LOL).
As far as if your "OK's" stay visible if your account expires, I don't know. I suppose you would have to call P411 to find out. My thought would be "no", since they are not making money from your account being active, so why would they give you "free" references?
As far as a provider contacting another provider to see if the hobbyist is ok, I wonder how well they remember each hobbyist, unless he is a regular that she has seen more than once?
I have met one or 2 that are pretty forgetful in a short time period. If she sees 5-10 guys per week, is she going to remember each one? Maybe, maybe not.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:28 AM   #19
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

KM, you are the best!!! I 💕 you 😘
Moonchild is online now   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:36 AM   #20
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Reading the KM posts and I am thinking her posts are full of BS. At least for experiences I had.

Just a one example, you demanded reference from a lady that some guy used... you even went as far as ask me to contact her for you because I know her well,,,, yet u said u don’t do reference???

I won’t even go into other stuffs u posted... just feel not safe for girls that u r pinping...
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:56 AM   #21
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Let's please try and keep this thread on point. We are talking about the importance of screening, why ladies should do it, how us guys can make it easier to be screened and what a new guy should expect.

You put people in a "community" sooner or later there will be a disagreement.

If you saw your facebook page filled with posts of "help us bring our girl home" related to BP girl from my town who was MURDERED out of state, I think you all could understand why I started this thread.

IMHO this thread it too important to bring a disagreement into, it's about safety. I respectfully request that this thread stay on point and not be used as a place to air a disagreement.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:43 AM   #22
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I give ladies references, but I personally do not use them to contact.
Not that I owe your negativity any explanation whatsoever.
Eng, why do you deem it necessary to comment on everything I have to say, in a state you will never visit.
Please find another to share your pomposity with, because I AM NOT THE ONE BUDDY!

And to clarify, I am not a pimp lol, I assist ladies who come to me, by doing their website or marketing strategy. Or screening.

There is a big difference in that.

Stop saying stupid shit that you are deriving off of assinine assumptions.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:21 AM   #23
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

MLR,

I commend you for starting this thread to help give men knowledge.

Too bad jackyls have to come out from under a rock to drum up drama lol.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:28 AM   #24
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Default Thanks KM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
MLR,

I commend you for starting this thread to help give men knowledge.

Too bad jackyls have to come out from under a rock to drum up drama lol.
I hate a disagreement showed up here, and I hope the thread stays on point going forward.

Safety for us all is too important.

Everyone repeat after me "If you won't be screened you won't get seen"!!!! Like anyone listens to me.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:43 AM   #25
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
I
Eng, why do you deem it necessary to comment on everything I have to say, in a state you will never visit.
Please find another to share your pomposity with, because I AM NOT THE ONE BUDDY!
Same reason you did in other forum and got me banned with ur BS.. and that thread wasn’t even about you.
Like other forum, I don’t BS unlike u.

I will be visiting MS, I am scheduled to visit MS.. I’ve been screened and cleared by few in MS...Ladies are more than willing to come to BR..... unlike u, they have screened me right way by contacting ladies I’ve met....

Now for ladies, put screen as priority and green(money) as 2nd or 3rd.... walk away, if it doesn’t feel right...
Dicks should do same...

Good luck and play safe...oh, and always ENJOY because other party will know if ur not enjoying
Old 04-04-2018, 11:47 AM   #26
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

My first time I was told I did something stupid. This came from the lady I saw to. She asked for my work number, cell number and real name. I did and saw her (AsianLynn) When we were finished having fun and we were just chatting, she told me NEVER do that again it's not safe. She hooked me up with 411 and I was on there for abit but let it lapse.
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:49 AM   #27
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Again, deriving your conclusions from assumptions.

Carry on

Ladies, learn to follow a mans track history with his postings as it will tell you ALOT about his personality.
Read his reviews and make sure to see how he is if he doesnt get his way.
Old 04-04-2018, 12:05 PM   #28
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Default Great point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippifunguy View Post
My first time I was told I did something stupid. This came from the lady I saw to. She asked for my work number, cell number and real name. I did and saw her (AsianLynn) When we were finished having fun and we were just chatting, she told me NEVER do that again it's not safe. She hooked me up with 411 and I was on there for abit but let it lapse.
And here is one thing that needs to be said. MFG, you are correct such information probably wasn't safe. It's a balancing act between the guys being safe and respecting a lady's right to feel safe. No one ever said it was easy.

So let's bring this back to point.

Questions for discussion:

We know about P411. What other sites would the ladies feel comfortable taking information from?

When a new guy enters the hobby what can he do to help verify that he is a legit hobbyist?

Approximately how much time should a guy allow for a lady to screen him? I know response times etc. will be an x-factor, but if it takes 3 hours to screen you can't expect to contact a lady see you in an hour and be safe.

Statements to learn:

1. Provide the lady with all requested information in the first contact, don't leave anything out. And if you don't understand ask her when you provide what information you do know.

2. This hobby "is dark and full of horrors". If you can't respect a lady's request for information see someone who is comfortable with what you will provide.

3. If a lady isn't screening, get some advice on how to tactfully encourage her to start.

4. Don't expect a lady to play with her safety. Divorce for you is bad, but you assume that risk when you ask for an appointment. I am sure every lady has a story where she or someone else has been robbed or arrested. I also know of 2 providers that have been sexually assaulted (there are probably more) and I have already mentioned 1 murder.

Looking forward to additional positive insightful and educational comments.
Old 04-04-2018, 12:10 PM   #29
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, deriving your conclusions from assumptions.

Carry on

Ladies, learn to follow a mans track history with his postings as it will tell you ALOT about his personality.
Read his reviews and make sure to see how he is if he doesnt get his way.
Would love to post what was posted on other site and ur PMs, if I can... oh but I CAN’T because I lost my log in on other site and posting PMs will violate rules here... you’ve accused me of stalking juju and probably will accuse me of stalking u soon,,,, but both of you are not worth stalking...accuse me of stalking when u or juju are worth stalking (probably never)... I do enjoy writing truths to prove ur lies.

Ladies in MS and NO, who screened me and set to meet me, if u don’t feel right to meet me cause of my postings, it is perfectly ok not to meet me... no hard feelings... it is part of screening.... there are plenty of others u can get greens and plenty others I can spend greens (well not in MS but maybe in NO) but I asked u to let me know by pm or text, so I can change my schedule... thanks

(Now this is right way to do things,,, not fucking anything with green like some do)
Old 04-04-2018, 12:17 PM   #30
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You were stalking her and making accusations from something only YOU seem to be seeing, but isnt there.
I have seen with my own eyes.

Dude, youre unstable as a bitch or just cross-eyed and have dysgraphia

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women