Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-16-2018, 02:30 PM   #16
RamTheJam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Is there a new link about new Reviewing rules? I need to sure I'm compliant ..air-quotes.
Old 08-16-2018, 02:50 PM   #17
winn dixie
Valued Poster

View counts down and advertisers leaving; these new rules will make it worse! This is another step backwards.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:45 PM   #18
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
View counts down and advertisers leaving; these new rules will make it worse!
One or more ECCIE members were using view generator software to artificially inflate view count. (Sad and funny at the same time). Once it was discovered, he/she/they stopped using the view generator, thus lowering the perceived view counts. While this may not be the only factor, it cannot be ignored when comparing view counts.

But really, unless ECCIE's bottom line personally affects you, I don't understand why a person would be overly concerned about advertisers and view counts.

Quote:
This is another step backwards.
It would be interesting to find out how other people feel about the rule enforcement.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:59 PM   #19
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
One or more ECCIE members were using view generator software to artificially inflate view count. Once it was discovered, he/she/they stopped using them, thus lowering the perceived view counts. While this may not be the only factor, it cannot be ignored when comparing view counts.

But really, unless ECCIE's bottom line personally affects you, I don't understand why you should be all that concerned about advertisers and view counts.

It would be interesting to find out how other people feel about the rule enforcement. A poll perhaps?
Posts and participation are way down! This is easily recognized! The reason ? The ladies are not here! This is not because of trolls or P C language. It is due to the new rules that affect the ladies, and especially the very limiting advertising rules. Switter oh2 and elsewhere allow these ladies to advertise daily, and in multiple places. Not sure how and why St C and admin do not realize this. This is a very easy analysis ! Add to this that more and more ladies do not wish to be reviewed!
Old 08-16-2018, 06:21 PM   #20
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Posts and participation are way down! This is easily recognized! The reason ? The ladies are not here! This is not because of trolls or P C language. It is due to the new rules that affect the ladies, and especially the very limiting advertising rules. Switter oh2 and elsewhere allow these ladies to advertise daily, and in multiple places. Not sure how and why St C and admin do not realize this. This is a very easy analysis ! Add to this that more and more ladies do not wish to be reviewed!
Well, that sounds like a different issue altogether.

So, to be clear, are you ok that insulting is less tolerated and more concerned that the ladies have limited advertising?

Also, is there a post that explains new rules that only affect the ladies?
Old 08-16-2018, 07:04 PM   #21
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Only making observations. However limiting language is not O K .
Old 08-16-2018, 07:31 PM   #22
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Why not move this discussion to the Main Discussion Forum - National forum or the Member Suggestions forum where it might get the attention it deserves?

Complaining about it in a local city forum isn't going to make much of an impact on the powers-that-be.

ztonk
Old 08-16-2018, 07:35 PM   #23
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Also, is there a post that explains new rules that only affect the ladies?
There are sticky threads at the top of the Weekly Updates - Austin forum that outline the additional rules that the ladies must follow when making posts there. Those same rules apply to their Bio (formerly Showcase) pages.

ztonk
Old 08-16-2018, 07:40 PM   #24
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
Why not move this discussion to the Main Discussion Forum - National forum or the Member Suggestions forum where it might get the attention it deserves?

Complaining about it in a local city forum isn't going to make much of an impact on the powers-that-be.

ztonk
Z you have a great point! I was answering Cap's question with my opinion. Something like this needs to be picked up and posted by someone that can be a little more eloquent than I !
Old 08-16-2018, 09:04 PM   #25
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Something like this needs to be picked up and posted by someone that can be a little more eloquent than I !
Thanks for the shout out and flattery. I'll post something shortly to help you guys out.
Old 08-21-2018, 08:11 PM   #26
Giggity411
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
I want to extend my sincere appreciation and admiration to the NEW better ECCIE. I can see they are serious about cleaning up this site and eliminating bullies and hate speech here. I am so glad and very hopeful that eccie will become a more tolerant and peaceful place where everyone can speak up and play without fear of attack or bullying. this place has so much potential to become an active and engaging forum where all are welcome to contribute and hang out here in Austin coed. I think they are doing a good job, but fighting an uphill battle here at first. I am grateful they are making an attempt to let everyone be comfortable and participate. thank you mods and eccie powers that be for trying to do this and the site will be better if we can achieve this goal. continue with your whack a troll efforts and know that your efforts are much appreciated.
To the eccie mods and staff, thank you for enforcing the guidelines to control the bullies and trolls.
Old 08-21-2018, 08:44 PM   #27
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Two threads closed in the last ten minutes alone! More threads being deleted and merged in the last few days than I have seen in a very long time! The political forum being run like a dictatorship !

Which equals

Participation and view counts way down, to almost non-existent !
As I said above this affects advertising and sponsorship ! Proof is the state eccie is in.

I hope eccie makes it through these lean times of uncertainty ! But it doesn't look to good.
Old 08-21-2018, 08:59 PM   #28
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

My bluebird poem thread was closed.

They said it was a violation.
Old 08-28-2018, 08:22 PM   #29
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
My bluebird poem thread was closed.

They said it was a violation.
I now understand why. Thanks mods.
Old 08-28-2018, 08:39 PM   #30
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
I now understand why. Thanks mods.
fake appreciation doesn't count. You don't like this "new ECCIE" any more than anyone else does.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women