Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-30-2018, 09:31 AM   #16
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

From the looks of it they are doing a great job running ladies off to ck. I tried to give this shitty site a chance. And good luck to them charging ladies post when they decide to. Ck will then definitely be very successful.
Old 08-30-2018, 10:19 AM   #17
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
ECCIE is a men’s club run by men. My opinion is they forgot there needs to be ladies here. The guys treat the ladies bad so they leave. ECCIE needs a change in focus.

Treetop - the problem is that ECCIE changed from a site for us guys to find a lady to see and threads relating to that to a site that allows degrading comments about ladies and members.
Spot on. Yet some guys still don't see the connection.

Ads? EVERY post on here is an ad. As others have said, how a lady presents herself in posts is often the best--or worst--advertizing. Posts are as for the guys too, reinforcing their "brand" and their reputation. What impression do you have of Whispers, Kickrocks, LM, or others? For most people it is only whatever reaction
You amass from reading their posts, again either positive or negative. So the question "are ads allowed" is in reality a meaningless question.

The quickest way to make the boards here completely irrelevant is to drive the ladies away, either by letting the mysoginists make it hostile, or the mods making it too much of a pain.
Old 08-30-2018, 10:30 AM   #18
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Spot on. Yet some guys still don't see the connection.

Ads? EVERY post on here is an ad. As others have said, how a lady presents herself in posts is often the best--or worst--advertizing. Posts are as for the guys too, reinforcing their "brand" and their reputation. What impression do you have of Whispers, Kickrocks, LM, or others? For most people it is only whatever reaction
You amass from reading their posts, again either positive or negative. So the question "are ads allowed" is in reality a meaningless question.

The quickest way to make the boards here completely irrelevant is to drive the ladies away, either by letting the mysoginists make it hostile, or the mods making it too much of a pain.
The problem is, all the new regs. against the providers here! That is it! Why put up with that here when they can post daily ads with no restrictions on oh2! And providers have a choice there of having a no review policy! Then there is also switter, which has become very popular! Most of the providers never posted in co/ed or cared about co/ed here on eccie! That is not the problem. Again the problem is all the new guidelines for becoming a posting provider ; frequency and content of ads and signature lines; and etc. here on eccie!. Why should the ladies put up with this when there is oh2 and switter? We do not need a million dollar study, debate, or an actuary to tell us this! Its obvious!
Old 08-30-2018, 11:10 AM   #19
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

My suggestion is to dump co-ed and other areas that can produce the problems we have had. Keep ISO and private areas for ladies and gents. Only allow reviews of ECCIE ladies, since those ladies are verified. Other reviews you have no information on the ladies, is a possible problem.

But that would probably cause a decrease in ad revenue. So not a chance of that happening
Old 08-30-2018, 11:21 AM   #20
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
My suggestion is to dump co-ed and other areas that can produce the problems we have had. Keep ISO and private areas for ladies and gents. Only allow reviews of ECCIE ladies, since those ladies are verified. Other reviews you have no information on the ladies, is a possible problem.

But that would probably cause a decrease in ad revenue. So not a chance of that happening
Like I said, none of this is why the ladies have left! Very, very few ladies even know what is going on in the co/ed sections or elsewhere in the forums.
Old 08-30-2018, 12:09 PM   #21
trapperkeeper2000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

What’s CK?
Old 08-30-2018, 12:19 PM   #22
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Winn Dixie we will agree to disagree.
Old 08-30-2018, 12:22 PM   #23
trapperkeeper2000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

How do y’all find local ladies on swifter? Search for #Austin? Or just find their swifter handle on the adversiting sites like this one and then follow them on there?
Old 08-30-2018, 12:50 PM   #24
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapperkeeper2000 View Post
How do y’all find local ladies on swifter? Search for #Austin? Or just find their swifter handle on the adversiting sites like this one and then follow them on there?

Yes, just search hashtag Austin #austin. It will pull up recent ads and posts from local providers with accounts on Switter. Most will have booking instructions in their header, or if you take the time to peruse their page, they will typically have instructions on how to book them.

One glaring caveat. There are now lots of women there I've never heard of, have never had board presence or reviews offering pretty graphic things and no screening. I dunno if it's LE or pimped girls or just some serious catfishing but be super careful. As Treetop sez: Don't Get Caught with your Pants Down!
Old 08-30-2018, 04:09 PM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

WD, I agree with you more than I don't in this case. But what I do hear from numerous ladies--most not in Austin--is that the rules changes have in many cases been the final impetus to move elsewhere (for many it is not OH2 because that site does not cover their area well).
Old 08-30-2018, 04:28 PM   #26
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
WD, I agree with you more than I don't in this case. But what I do hear from numerous ladies--most not in Austin--is that the rules changes have in many cases been the final impetus to move elsewhere (for many it is not OH2 because that site does not cover their area well).

Very true ^^^^^^^^^ I wish oh2 would grow and get more traffic!
Old 08-31-2018, 11:34 AM   #27
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
As Treetop sez: Don't Get Caught with your Pants Down!
You make my wiener tingle everytime I think of you. Especially when you say my name but why did you call me Treetop?

I thought that I was a little gristle dick who smokes cloves and drives his parents Cutlass Supream to the gay park to look for similar like minded dudes.
Old 08-31-2018, 11:41 AM   #28
Spit It Out
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

And that’s how you got caught with your pants down?
Old 08-31-2018, 11:45 AM   #29
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spit It Out View Post
I still love you Claire. FP and I have ended things for good.

Text me honey bun. I miss you deerly.
Old 08-31-2018, 12:12 PM   #30
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spit It Out View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
I still love you Claire. FP and I have ended things for good.

Text me honey bun. I miss you deerly.
Well this went south quickly......
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women