Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36107
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2018, 11:46 AM   #16
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Jackie,
That's what I thought too. That she was drunk or something. But after her results came back clean I see this now as a very tragic accident. Back when I was in housing,I was doing a unit by unit inspection on a large property. It was an occupied property. After a few hours of this - myself and another employee started walking another bldg - after getting thru half of this bldg we realized we had already inspected it. All those units just looked the same despite the fact they were occupied and not just vacant. We realized our mistake when we entered an apartment and the resident said to us - "hey,you've already been here!" We were very tired by that point and didn't even realize it!

I think she will get Manslaughter. As she did take a human life but I don't think it was with malice.

this is what I thought..

when I read of this incident, I noticed that she was off duty after a long shift and was returning home thinking that was her apartment.

I figured she was tired and fatigued. tired/fatigue person aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, they make mistakes. she made a serious judgment error.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 12:10 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
The victims family being outraged is surprising? "Your not buying it?". What lead you to the conclusion that the woman didn't have evil racial hatred to murder a black man? Did she give a statement? Is that going to be the defense attorneys position to the jury, " I'm sorry ladies and gentleman of the jury that my client just killed a fine man, their was zero motive, she's only guilty of being stupid"?

Hey Jackie you may be totally right but I sure as hell wouldn't want you sitting on my jury

Btw, should we give her 2 years for being white and stupid, or give her life with out parole for murder like they would a black person?

White and stupid is a great new strategy. It gets you a lot less time. You can basically sell your country out and get 2 weeks in jail based on the " I'm white and stupid" defense

Hell, now days you can become POTUS based on "I'm white and Stupid"
What I said didn't come out quite right.

My point is the familly is automatically playing the race card when there are no facts that we know of that could support such a synopsis. This is probably a case of a crime being committed because of utter stupidity.

I finished my post wth the statement that a fine man was dead because of the gross stupidity of this woman. From what we know, that is exactly what this case entails.

No, she should not get a slap on the wrist. As a police officer, she is held to a higher standard. So, she should receive the maximum penalty for what ever crime she is finally convicted of.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 04:35 PM   #18
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Thanks for sharing that. That's believable. Why don't they extend that deep understanding and compassion when black people "Make mistakes". Our jails are full of black people. When a white po-po kills a black the crocodile tears start flowing
Almost all of the black people in jail were convicted of crimes against other black people, and they were convicted by a jury or pled guilty. Dallas currently has a black lady Police Chief and District Attorney, so the racism angle doesn't fly.

This Dallas cop is going to have to hope for a plea. If I were her, I might consider moving to Mexico.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 05:16 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

This Dallas cop is going to have to hope for a plea. If I were her, I might consider moving to Mexico.
Or the Ecuadorian Embassy.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:17 PM   #20
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Mystic,

Mr. Jean was a tragedy and an obvious unlawful use of force. She will be tried and convicted. Don't mix this up with the small percentage of officers who have to use lethal force. The majority of shootings are justified.

Watch this video. This is how quickly it can go bad. In a blink of the eye, a mother, daughter, and a sister almost died. Don't harp too much on cops use of lethal force. Their job is very dangerous.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...910-story.html
I get in grean. People fuck up and do bad shit. Cops are people. So are people who commit crimes. Half of the people in Texas prisons are in for drugs. If your black with drugs you're a thug and go to prison. White kids with heroin is an opioid crisis, a mental health crisis. So will I be seeing the jails full of white kids now? Or will drug repabs be fuller?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:23 PM   #21
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Almost all of the black people in jail were convicted of crimes against other black people, and they were convicted by a jury or pled guilty. Dallas currently has a black lady Police Chief and District Attorney, so the racism angle doesn't fly.

Almost all the black people in jail is black on black crime? So drug sentences are black on black crime? All most all the white collar crimes are white people with white district attorneys. Why are those sentences so minimal compared to other crimes? Why the fuck is that? The Trump crooks need to go to fucking prison. Arrogant fucks. Cops routinely kill blacks and get away with it. Go to the real hood sometime. The po-po is getting better but its still racist as fuck
Old 12-01-2018, 07:41 PM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
That's exactly what it was. Negro was fucking her he moved on to some other white pussy and she murdered his ass. Plain and simple.
if this is the story, what a Hell of a motion picture that would make!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I think she will get Manslaughter. As she did take a human life but I don't think it was with malice.
I don't think manslaughter is an option now, assuming the DA accepts the grand Jury recommendation to charge Amber with murder.. she either gets murder, or gets off.

Quote:
she surrendered her passport upon receiving bail.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:59 PM   #23
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

I don't think manslaughter is an option now, assuming the DA accepts the grand Jury recommendation to charge Amber with murder.. she either gets murder, or gets off.

I've heard you can take a boat out of San Diego and make it to Baja without a passport....
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:03 PM   #24
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

Sistine Chapel got this one right
Old 12-01-2018, 10:12 PM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
That's exactly what it was. Negro was fucking her he moved on to some other white pussy and she murdered his ass. Plain and simple.

whats your evidence for this claim?
Old 12-01-2018, 10:45 PM   #26
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Several cops went to jail over the years back in the good ole days, but they always totally got the benefit of the doubt and were extended every consideration until it was just too obvious they had to pay the price.

There's plenty of instances though, it seems they get TOO much of a 'benefit of the doubt" even with concrete evidence of their wrong doing..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 06:42 AM   #27
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
There's plenty of instances though, it seems they get TOO much of a 'benefit of the doubt" even with concrete evidence of their wrong doing..
Well said Garhkal. You are the kind of guy that needs to be on a jury. At least you're willing to look that maybe the po-po aint always right. You would let the innocent go and the guilty pay. I admire that in a person
Old 12-02-2018, 09:41 AM   #28
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Her own account, that is known to the public, at least, damned her. I can't think of a single lawful reason for her actions based on what we know. Any benefit of the doubt on her behalf seems to have left the building.

She'll get a trial, but is it a foregone conclusion? Unless, like someone mentioned earlier, and they are not allowed to convict her of manslaughter becausr they didnt charge her with that and also can't agree unanimously on murder, does she have any chance at all of staying out of prison?

Can anyone confirm if that's the case with manslaughter & murder in Texas? I know it differs state to state.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 10:01 AM   #29
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Her own account, that is known to the public, at least, damned her. I can't think of a single lawful reason for her actions based on what we know. Any benefit of the doubt on her behalf seems to have left the building.

She'll get a trial, but is it a foregone conclusion? Unless, like someone mentioned earlier, and they are not allowed to convict her of manslaughter becausr they didnt charge her with that and also can't agree unanimously on murder, does she have any chance at all of staying out of prison?

Can anyone confirm if that's the case with manslaughter & murder in Texas? I know it differs state to state.
I disagree grean that its a forgone conclusion. Far from the truth in this country. White cop kills black man and gets off with little or no punishments. Hummm where have I heard that before?
Old 12-02-2018, 10:13 AM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

definition of manslaughter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslaughter

looks like involuntary manslaughter based on what she said.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women