Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2011, 08:30 AM   #16
krspy
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Red flags for me

My list of red flags

1. 18, I would need to check her ID. I am too pretty for prison. Also includes if I see a 21 or so and she looks too young, I will ask to see ID.
Good in foreign countries too - I.e costa rica, see the cedilla.
2. PIP (Pimp in Picture) You know the pics with the reflection of some fella captured in the background.
3. Dirty notel, messy room pics - phone right next to girl, sh*t all over nightstand or sink.
4. Image search in tineye or Google image search (much better than tineye theses days IMHO) turns up pics that are not her.
5. Name in different case in ad, like HELLO IM lina AND I WOULD LIKE... where the name is the only thing in lowercase.
6. To much Text speak..way too much emoticons or fancy ascii art.
7. Taint shots....

I have been at this game for some time, never any trouble with LE. I I get going or get to location or visa versa, something doesn't feel right I will bail. Big head runs this, little head can get me in trouble ( repeat 3X)
Pre-internet I did have a couple iffy situations that I was able to get out of in one piece, hopefully I learned what I needed to learn.
krspy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:08 AM   #17
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

1. "Im drug and disease free." (Gee thanks, necessary?)

2. Saying they are highly reviewed, with no reviews. Or worse yet those anonymous testimonials on their site with no links to reviews. (with none in sight or none easy to find)

3. LE anti entrapment disclaimers, (Im predicting she got arrested before or recently)

4. "I dont provide BBFS ever. Dont ask." (well duh, most of us definitely wont ask for it.....Im usually thinking at this point if she saying this or reemphasizing it when we communicate that she has done this before in the hobby utr, word got around about it and she has been bombarded by guys who prefer and seek ladies who do unsafe activities regulalrly. So to combat the new mass of bbfs requestors she has recently acquired....she has to post the disclaimer to dispel the rumor and slow it down.) I know I'm reaching here but its common sense and I hate reading it.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:46 AM   #18
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

It should be common sense.

1. DD free - for some reason, guys like to ask ladies if we're 420 friendly. The assume we're already doing something illegal so why not? Or they're nervous and want to take the edge off, who knows why they ask. Maybe she got sick of them asking.

4. BBFS - again, guys ask. It's really annoying, creepy, and a bit scary to think about. You would hope most don't ask for it, and most don't in my experience, but a lot more guys ask than I would have ever thought. And just as many are younger guys who grew up knowing about HIV as are older guys who complain that it just doesn't feel natural.

Most things on our ads or websites are there because it does get asked repeatedly. Your comment that she must have done it in order to be pestered about it is baseless.
No matter what we do or don't do, no matter how and where we advertise, we all seem to attract a few guys whose interests are not compatible with ours.
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #19
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTraveller View Post
hmmm.... alarm bells? For me alarm bells would mostly be someone whose "review" or "reviews" come from someone who just now joined eccie...
I am ever the skeptic, so I agree with your statement. CBJ in the reviews makes me turn the page immediately. No reviews makes me turn the page. I don't want to be the one TOFTT. That is also why I don't shop at BP. No conversation in the Mens Lounge raises some serious doubts. I have one bad Hobby experience and that was with a girl I had been in contact with for 3 months. My Spidey Senses were tingling that night but I didn't listen. The only thing that makes sense is that she had a Ghetto Gangsta Pimp telling his slave to play games that night. Big mistake. because I cost that Pimp a lot more than he ripped me off for. The girl that she was suppossed to do doubles with wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot poll after I told her what happened.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #20
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

1. Anything that gives the vibe that it's a privilege for me to pay her.

2. Multiple ads all over the place. Makes me think she's high volume.

3. Only has close up pics of her breasts or ass. Where's the rest?

4. Pics that hide her stomach based on clothing or angle or lighting. I like slender-athletic bodies and if it's hidden, I suspect you're hiding it for a reason.

5. No face pic.

6. Anything that makes me think she has a pimp, such as very young, multiple tats, advertises doubles with another young gal, travels a lot, seems high volume, ghetto verbiage in the ad, very little history providing. None of these are red flags in themselves, but in combination they suggest pimp to me.

7. Anything that looks unclean or unhealthy, such as a messy room in the background, dirt on her feet, bruises, scratches, puffy eyes, etc.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #21
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

How about the ole IM scam where you have to join some fucked up site for a dollar to get in touch with the provider. Does anyone actually do this.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:44 PM   #22
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

You might see these scams on BP but have not seen on Eccie. I think gals need to realize that one or two very hottttt pics is all they really need to get the guys full attention. Pics and simple contact info. A pic is truly worth 1000 words. I hate it when I see pics that aren't sexy or just covering their bodies. Most ads on eccie have poor pics in my opinion and I really dont understand why. The provider should just ask a male friend or client what pics work and just use those and not any old pic.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:54 PM   #23
searchme
Gaining Momentum

close up pics
searchme is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #24
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

How about the ever famous line " It's me or it's Free!!" Yeah right..lol.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #25
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

When she refers to herself in third person I wonder who really wrote it for her.
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:09 PM   #26
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Ads that list multiple locations (e.g. suburbs or areas of town), unless fully explained in the ad (e.g. doing a mini-tour, in northside for a couple of days followed by southside, etc.).

Request like, "Ask for (name)" implying she either has more than one identity or she is sharing her phone.

related, and previously mentioned, "ask about my girlfriend" or "doubles" (& this goes double -pun intended- when she is "visiting"). Some guys like doubles & there is nothing wrong with offering it...a classy way is on a personal webpage in a FAQ section.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #27
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Phone numbers with an extension

Location descriptions that are not discreet

(Assuming you are looking for an indy) Accepts Credit Cards

A lady that requires transportation to a location
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #28
burkalini
Valued Poster

I know this is not always an alarm bell but the ones that want you to call them when you are five minutes away and then they will tell you where they are. That just pisses me off. Another reason I only do outcall now
Old 07-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #29
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
How about the ever famous line " It's me or it's Free!!" Yeah right..lol.
RING RING RING!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #30
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Some things that set off alarm bells:
clients who word things in a weird way (ghetto sounding, misspelled words)
Asking me if I do BBBJ or CREAMPIE or CIM or BJ to completion (DELETE!)
Will not even give a phone number (timewaster)
Says they are in the 18-22 yo range (no thanks, don't have time for BS)
Anyone trying ot down sell my rates (delete)
Anyone asking for a massage (? I'm not a masseuse)
Anyone asking to meet for dinner/drinks first (sorry, no thanks)
Anyone asking for face pics (no face in pics means no face pics)
Anyone looking for a loving, (commited relationship (um????????)
Anyone sounding overly perverted
Anyone sounding angry or sadistic
Any amature photogrophers looking for their muse (to create their portfolio)
Anyone seeking cyber sex/sexy emails to get off
Anyone sending cock pics or torso pics (time waster or seeking free fling)
Anyone emailing me in ALL CAPS (must be drunk)
Anyone asking me what my hobbies are or what I do for fun (seeking penpal?)
Anyone asking incriminating questions (LE?)
incognito isis is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women