Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60106
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40363
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2019, 10:51 AM   #16
likydsplit
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

The moment a provider starts pushing back the appointment time, cancel. 99% of the time it’s sign of more delays to come followed by a bad experience.
likydsplit is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:54 AM   #17
mkdrno
Registered Member

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter6.5 View Post
She has half hour rates and hour rates and they are clearly stated.
No, no she doesnt. Not here:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=479663

or here:

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=479663

or here:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2516503

or here:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....13-Gladys-Rose
mkdrno is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:01 AM   #18
glenncoley
Registered Member

Then you should have asked just like everyone else. I have never had this issue with anyone else ��
glenncoley is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:27 AM   #19
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

You didn't do your homework very well. I found this with ease: (It lists her rates, and she DOES have half hour and QV rates.)

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/search....archid=1480973

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:39 AM   #20
Tom Jickery
BANNED

Encounters: 1

OP did his homework

Tom Jickery is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:48 AM   #21
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Be interested to hear her side and Ill continue to see her
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:49 AM   #22
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Jickery View Post
OP did his homework

I think it's time we pull your IP address and find out which banned member you are...
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:51 AM   #23
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by likydsplit View Post
The moment a provider starts pushing back the appointment time, cancel. 99% of the time it’s sign of more delays to come followed by a bad experience.
You have a valid point but I doubt most guys will follow your advice. By the time the screening has been completed and the appointment day has arrived, the little head has taken over. The little head will make you wait, even when your big head is calling you an idiot for doing so.

After a while, most guys will cancel but almost all guys will tolerate some delays in the beginning.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:56 AM   #24
Tom Jickery
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
I think it's time we pull your IP address and find out which banned member you are...
You pull whatever you want
You don’t have shit on me. Pull my ass. You’re a nobody....
you’re clueless
Old 04-07-2019, 12:09 PM   #25
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

OP, I'm sorry you had a negative experience. If the provider didn't give you her rates for her time, then I agree that she should have made that clear before the meeting. You should have also straight out asked her before the meeting. However, I don't think that by itself warrants a NO review. Looks like you had a great time based on your review and Gladys comes across as a decent reputable provider with a lot of awesome YES reviews.

Now you claim that you spent a half hour with her and she charged you for a full hour. If that's true, then that does make Gladys look bad. This is a "he said, she said" scenario so it's hard to know who to believe. It would be useful if Gladys gave her input on this situation as Butch, Tom, and others have stated.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:48 PM   #26
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Did he expect her to read his mind? 1 hour is standard. If you want anything else you have to specify. He stayed later than 30 minutes on top of that. If he had left before 30 mins he may have had some type of a case.

I saw her this morning and she is a sweet girl.

You are not in the right here. You should have just chalked it up to your mistake and learned from it. . Now you may have made some dns list.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 01:25 PM   #27
Parsifal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

First and foremost, I have not seen Gladys yet but I fully intend to at my next opportunity.

OP - this cluster-fuck is on you. You didn't ask up front and made an assumption. You were wrong.

If I sound harsh, it's not personal - it's because I have screwed up myself in the hobby more than once and wish someone had helped me realize my mistake sooner - take my advice or don't; it's not meant to do anything but help you going forward.

When I've been an idiot and screwed up royally, I have always owned my mistake and made the effort to make things right with the provider. Some of them have understood and given me a second chance, but more than one has closed the door on me permanently.

I would spare you that same experience, because it really sucks...

I'll give you tons of credit for making it right by giving her the extra $100 and that should have been the end of it for you, unless you wanted to write a YES review.

But no, sadly you weren't done committing self-sabotage..surely you now realize that in writing a NO review for a provider that did everything you wanted in the session, you've now shown yourself as being EXTREMELY hard to please, and incapable of owning your own mistake.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the chemistry between the two of you might not have been in sync, which is why you mentioned that you had to initiate things with her. I also suspect that you picked up on that, weren't pleased by it, and then decided to write a negative review in spite of her doing everything you asked for even though the chemistry might not have been great between the two of you...if that's the case, she was a total pro in completing the session with you in the way she did!

Look, I have no axe to grind with the OP as I have never corresponded with him before, nor have I ever seen Gladys -- but I have been around for more than a minute and to me it's very clear:

OP, you blew it. Use this experience as an example of what not to do going forward; if you have ANY question about the donation, just ask.

Any provider that has any idea of what she's doing (and Gladys appears to be a rock star, btw) won't be the least offended and will appreciate not having any confusion.

Chemistry is a fickle thing that can't be forced...it is what it is, and the determining factor in deciding whether you want to repeat with a provider, and also with her wanting to see you again, as well. It's no one's fault when chemistry is off - you shouldn't use that as an excuse to write a NO review when one isn't merited (the whole extra $100 issue is a red-herring, IMO)

Above all else...always remember, she's running a business.

Treat her professionally when it comes to her donation. Those hobbyists that don't quickly find themselves not getting any appts.
Parsifal is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 01:51 PM   #28
irongoat
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

All the ex studio girls charge @ $$$ fir an hour. Thought that was just common knowledge
irongoat is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 02:12 PM   #29
Tom Jickery
BANNED

Fuckn WK’s coming in from across the nation on this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 50FABB83-0C46-4459-98F5-1F8BDB1EA901.jpeg (603.3 KB, 249 views)
Old 04-07-2019, 05:36 PM   #30
dazzlingdexter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I saw her yesterday and had a great time. She is shy, but she totally drained me. Review coming later this week. FYI, I clearly communicated with her I was doing an hour and both of us needed an hour.😊
dazzlingdexter is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Guest063022

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women