Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70495
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2011, 06:05 PM   #16
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
rest my case.LOL!!sorry , your comments are more racist and personal attack ladin..
Racist? What part is racist? You are stupid. Lemme see, is fucktard a race? If so, fucktards of the world would hate to be stereotyped with you. ...and yes, my personal attacks are 'laden' toward idiots whenever I come across them...and the four original OP's are a gold mine.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #17
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
the usual attacks..
you have nothing but personal attacks .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
, and you have to live with Ahmed, Schwartz, Lopez, Chin Lu, .
your the one thats obsessed with ethnicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Racist? What part is racist? You are stupid. Lemme see, is fucktard a race? If so, fucktards of the world would hate to be stereotyped with you. ...and yes, my personal attacks are 'laden' toward idiots whenever I come across them...and the four original OP's are a gold mine.
again, I havnt personally attacked you or anyone.How many times will I have to rest my case?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #18
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Taqiyya (alternate spellings taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah; meaning dissimulation[1]) is a practice emphasized in Shi'a Islam whereby adherents may conceal their beliefs when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion.[2] This means a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are under those risks.
  1. "Taqiyya", Ahlul Bayt Digital Islamic Library Project
  2. "Taqiyah". Oxford Dictionary of Islam. John L. Esposito, Ed. Oxford University Press. 2003. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
just sayin'!!!
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:45 PM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

It must to awful to go to bed each night knowing that the only thing I have to look forward to the next morning is another day of being scared of my own shadow!

Quick, run and hide! The sky is really falling this time!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:57 PM   #20
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
.Im sure youll be painted and discredited as a racist .
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Not soon enough, the cowardly bastard. You claim to hate the government, but you want to government telling you who you can and can't marry??!!!

And what, pray tell, is wrong with government communicating with citizens in the languages that they best understand? Other than it stirs up xenophobes and racists that those of us who have real American and Christian values have to listen to?
when did I say anything about caring who marries who?Was just curious if maybe Obama has any core beliefs that would leave him conflicted over gay marriage?I believe he campaigned on gay rights, would think it to be an immediate no brainer for him? asking people to learn english is hardly racist, but see quote 1..scores and scores of immigrants have cherished the opportunity to learn english and assimilate.Hows that racist?
Old 07-13-2011, 09:11 PM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Sa-artman

We are just about where the Romans were when their world started turning to shit.

We have become fat and lazy, we are depending more and more on outsiders to do our work, and we are willing to have a mercenary army do our fighting.

Hey look, I am not some right wing fanatic that sees the boogy man behind every bush. I am very socially liberal, but I like keeping as much of the money I earn as possible. I think people that work should live better than those that are able but will not.

I believe the 2d amendment has nothing to do with duck hunting, and the Constitution is a sacred document that should not be subject to the petty whims of the moment.

I am a Vietnam Veteran, (drafted 1966), who got his legs all blown up in a war I did not ask to go to, but went because back then, you did not have much of a choice. Since then, all I have ask the Government to do is allow me to do the best I can.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:20 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default he Founding Fathers thought differently

@ JONBALLS: Ignore the Dims, they are in classic “Zombie Mode” tonight - no discernable intelligence: only guttural noises and gnashing of teeth.

Just six years after the Constitution took effect, Congress deliberately rejected a request to publish copies of federal laws in German. Two years later, Congress rejected a similar request. The debates cited the cost of printing in multiple languages and the confusion that might result from problems in translation. These concerns are as valid today as they were two hundred years ago.

In 1811, President James Madison signed the Louisiana Enabling Act, establishing the conditions under which Louisiana could become a state. It required that all laws, records, and written proceedings of the new state to be in English.

LOUISIANA (1811) Louisiana Enabling Act, 2 U.S.Stat. 641

1. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the inhabitants of all that part of the territory or country ceded under the name of Louisiana, by the treaty made at Paris on the thirtieth day of April, one thousand eight hundred and three, between the United States and France . . .

3. And be it further enacted, ...that after the admission of the said territory of Orleans as a state into the Union, the laws which such state may pass shall be promulgated and its records of every description shall be preserved, and its judicial and legislative written proceedings conducted in the language in which the laws and the judicial and legislative written proceedings of the United States are now published and conducted...

Thirteen states were carved out of the Louisiana Purchase territory: Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado. The original area also included parts of Texas and New Mexico and even a part of Canada (subsequently ceded by another treaty). When Madison signed this document in 1811, there were already seventeen states "conducting their judicial and legislative proceedings" in English. Hence, according to Madison, there should be no argument that at least thirty to thirty-two states should have English as the prescribed language for conducting U.S. governmental business.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:21 PM   #23
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

well I am in the meat biz and those folks eat alot goats and there are alot of goats in this area of the country but like the Mexicans why don't these people learn the English language like all of the other immigrants before them

Jackie I salute your service, Cpt Retired USAR, I missed VN by one year
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
We are just about where the Romans were when their world started turning to shit.

We have become fat and lazy, we are depending more and more on outsiders to do our work, and we are willing to have a mercenary army do our fighting.

Hey look, I am not some right wing fanatic that sees the boogy man behind every bush. I am very socially liberal, but I like keeping as much of the money I earn as possible. I think people that work should live better than those that are able but will not.

I believe the 2d amendment has nothing to do with duck hunting, and the Constitution is a sacred document that should not be subject to the petty whims of the moment.

I am a Vietnam Veteran, (drafted 1966), who got his legs all blown up in a war I did not ask to go to, but went because back then, you did not have much of a choice. Since then, all I have ask the Government to do is allow me to do the best I can.
Thank you for your service.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #25
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
My father served (KW), my brother did as did I (GW) and I continue to serve to ensure your rights aren't stripped away as stupid politicians listen to the idiot extremists and further strip away social programs you and all veterans need. Idiots like DFW5 who wear their patronage on their sleeves and on their taglines do nothing to further serve this country, nor it's veterans. Sickening.

Quote:
you have nothing but personal attacks .

your the one thats obsessed with ethnicity.

again, I havnt personally attacked you or anyone.How many times will I have to rest my case?
Obviously the original sentence was above your head.

Quote:
Taqiyya (alternate spellings taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah; meaning dissimulation[1]) is a practice emphasized in Shi'a Islam....just sayin'!!!
I'm sure reading Taliban texts you'll probably find that they share a lot of extremist views like yourself. That must scare you. Scares me.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:04 PM   #26
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
well I am in the meat biz and those folks eat alot goats and there are alot of goats in this area of the country but like the Mexicans why don't these people learn the English language like all of the other immigrants before them

Jackie I salute your service, Cpt Retired USAR, I missed VN by one year
Oh this is just funny. Maybe 'some of dem Mexicans' can teach you grammar.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:23 AM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I am a Vietnam Veteran

I Salute You

As for me, I joined in 1969. Upon completion of OCS and Jump School at Benning in 1970, I was assigned to the 173rd. After doing a full year with "The Third Herd" I returned to the States in 1971 and was assigned to the 82nd at Bragg. I stayed with the "All American" Division until I got out of the Army in 1973. The reason the 82nd was referred to as "All American" should be self-explanatory!

Brothers and Sisters, let's put things into its proper perspective! Shall we? During my entire 4 years in the military, it was none of my business which God my fellow soldiers prayed to. Or even if they prayed at all! I did not care whether their political views were liberal, independent or conservative. It did not matter to me whether their ancestors were Native American, Arabic or from any other foreign land. And yes, I was completely oblivious to the color of their skin.

All that really mattered was that we were all defending the same American flag! All things considered, nothing else seemed important at the time!

Airborne!!!!!
Old 07-14-2011, 02:36 AM   #28
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipqO_ke-NH4&NR=1When a WOMEN speaks, I tend to listen..OOhh YAH, no TELEPROMPTER!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2rAB...eature=related...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7a4S...eature=related...IBH, thisll really drive them nuts!!LOL!!yup, I'm the Nazi..LOL!...JS, thanks..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C9CfyXBxNc&NR=1
Old 07-14-2011, 05:58 AM   #29
SkyDriver
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
My ECCIE Reviews

Big Tex I probably had you jumping out of the back - Did many a joint airborne exercise with that group - both Bragg and Campbell.
SkyDriver is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:01 AM   #30
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDriver View Post
Big Tex I probably had you jumping out of the back - Did many a joint airborne exercise with that group - both Bragg and Campbell.
I couldn't wait for you to turn on the green light!

I never jumped at Campbell but I did have a memorable experience there with lilred robin a couple of years ago.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women