Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-30-2011, 11:52 AM   #16
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so lucky that I never attract attention from these sorts of folks. i don't really think I've had a negative experience in the past 2 years now that I think about it!
Old 07-30-2011, 12:03 PM   #17
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I'm so lucky that I never attract attention from these sorts of folks. i don't really think I've had a negative experience in the past 2 years now that I think about it!
...and I would wager you show up for appointments, or at least give adequate cancellation notice to your clients... that's what this thread is all about.

Huck
Old 07-30-2011, 12:43 PM   #18
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
...and I would wager you show up for appointments, or at least give adequate cancellation notice to your clients... that's what this thread is all about.

Huck
This ^^^ ... +1000... What the hell is so hard to understand about letting guys know you might not make an appt? THAT's what is rude... leaving people swinging in the wind...
Old 07-30-2011, 12:43 PM   #19
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I agree on the ncns aspect as I have been on the receiving of this a few times. If you have done this alot then you can expect some unhappy hobbyist because of it. How they react will be an extension of their personality. No need to call you names or rant and rave because of it but it is very simple to do a quick text and say you won't be able to make it. If you canceled and he still behaved like this then he obviously has the issue. I do believe that if someone is willing to donate his time and hard earned money to have your company and you show complete dissrespect by not even letting him know you aren't going to show up then you can expect alot of negative feedback.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #20
Bobave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I agree on the ncns aspect as I have been on the receiving of this a few times. If you have done this alot then you can expect some unhappy hobbyist because of it. How they react will be an extension of their personality. No need to call you names or rant and rave because of it but it is very simple to do a quick text and say you won't be able to make it. If you canceled and he still behaved like this then he obviously has the issue. I do believe that if someone is willing to donate his time and hard earned money to have your company and you show complete dissrespect by not even letting him know you aren't going to show up then you can expect alot of negative feedback.
Of course there is reason to rant and rave. Being NCNS'd leaves a guy very frustrated, unhappy and... yes, highly inconvenienced (at the least, travel time, lost work, blue pill, no time to exercise a backup, etc.). The provider in question earned that notice of disruption; it wasn't his fault, after all, it was hers. And - she was the one who got on here with a rant and rave, not him... he left it private... the providers who weighed in on her side - what's your take on that?
Old 07-30-2011, 03:19 PM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I like to get blown... NOT blown off! I think you know where I stand!
Old 07-30-2011, 03:43 PM   #22
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
This is not an intense emotional rant.
I never said NCNS was right from either side--it isn't.

But for someone who was not involved, yes, your post was an intense emotional rant. There are a lot of ways to say NCNS is wrong, you just decided to pick one of the hostile approaches. If you don't think so, go back and read a number of others on here who found a lot more civil way of saying the same thing.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #23
Bobave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I never said NCNS was right from either side--it isn't.

But for someone who was not involved, yes, your post was an intense emotional rant. There are a lot of ways to say NCNS is wrong, you just decided to pick one of the hostile approaches. If you don't think so, go back and read a number of others on here who found a lot more civil way of saying the same thing.
whatever... obvious attempt to save face...
Old 07-30-2011, 04:49 PM   #24
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default my take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Of course there is reason to rant and rave. Being NCNS'd leaves a guy very frustrated, unhappy and... yes, highly inconvenienced (at the least, travel time, lost work, blue pill, no time to exercise a backup, etc.). The provider in question earned that notice of disruption; it wasn't his fault, after all, it was hers. And - she was the one who got on here with a rant and rave, not him... he left it private... the providers who weighed in on her side - what's your take on that?
It's funny when you do something over and over you get a reputation for it. She is showing her class when she ncns's. I know it's hard not to tell her to fuck off and go on about how you think. I know I have been there. What I have done is make my opinion on the provider known in reviews and when asked. It really does more than screaming at her. It cost her in the pocket book. I believe it's the best way to go. Don't get me wrong I completely understand the desire to do so. As far as a provider that speaks out in behalf of a provider like that puts herself in the same category. So just put her name in the don't see and don't recommend category. It's so much more effective.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:08 PM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
whatever... obvious attempt to save face...
Not quite sure who you are referring to, but I suspect it's me. If so, what face would I possibly be trying to save here?
Old 07-30-2011, 05:57 PM   #26
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

LOL I have only been NCNS by 2 of my favorites. I have learned not to take Vitamin V until I am sure of the date. There were 2 distinct issues presented here.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:02 PM   #27
Cain Marko
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

No need to yell, but a NCNS review would work wonders. (wink,wink)

Too much goes into making arrangements to meet by both parties. I don't see why it's so hard to understand any person's disgruntlement because of it.

You don't call the person who got cut off in traffic an Asshole because he's cussing the other commuter out for doing it.

Same thing applies here.

Its a completely different issue if he giives you attitude for canceling and is just being unreasonable. Its also understandable if you have a NBA rule and he pursued you anyway. Misleading you into an appointment with stated preferences mismanages your time as well. But it also reads as if he was Italian and you may have thought he was AA.

You also say he should've asked if something was wrong but it seems as if he was attempting to contact you on several other occasions prior to the one where he said "he won't bug you anymore" as if he was being ignored.

What was he saying then?

Too many details left out to conclude who was absolutely at fault but from the provided information you have given saying you just NCNS for being preoccpied clearly puts you at fault.

But I'm confused now. Is a last minute cancellation the same as NCNS?

Although both are bad, only one includes an attempt at communication.

I thought NCNS meant NCNS. In cases of emergencies it could be understood but saying I get preoccupied sometimes doesn't cut it.

Money, Time, and Effort have been put into effect with regards to meeting you.

That deserves some kind of respect. And should be understandable regardless if the other party reacts childlike..

Old 07-30-2011, 08:31 PM   #28
burkalini
Valued Poster

I would like to say that ncns should apply to both provider and hobbyist.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:08 PM   #29
Bobave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I would like to say that ncns should apply to both provider and hobbyist.
Well, it has no relevance in this particular thread (cough, WK), but whatever
Old 07-31-2011, 12:09 AM   #30
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I would like to see the OP come back, now 24+ hours later to clarify the several questions posed here.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women