Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47746
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #16
Amber Foxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31808
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol I actually Haven't had ANY complaints on Having my tattoo's... I mean as Long as they are tasteful and Doesn't look like a four year old practiced their handwriting skills all over your body with a tattoo gun I think Tats are ok.... lol.
Amber Foxx is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:33 PM   #17
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default I agree, but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Foxx View Post
Lol I actually Haven't had ANY complaints on Having my tattoo's... I mean as Long as they are tasteful and Doesn't look like a four year old practiced their handwriting skills all over your body with a tattoo gun I think Tats are ok.... lol.
I guess tattoos are tolerable, provided they have meaning to the provider. A random heart or angel is just silly.

Then again, I am a traditionalist. I really don't care for tattoos or piercings on a woman.

You know, there was a time when a woman couldn't even get in Playboy if she had pierced ears, not to mention a tramp stamp.

I guess times have changed. But in my opinion, they have changed for the worse. The natural body is beautiful, ladies. Don't mark it up!!
JohnnyG1977 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #18
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Same ole BS from a different handle that he decided to take to National Forum. Most ladies and gents around here know how to research each other and find out if its someone that will meet all there requirements for a date.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #19
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Not everybody feels like you.
But enough do... you know? Ignore at your peril...
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:28 PM   #20
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Same ole BS from a different handle that he decided to take to National Forum. Most ladies and gents around here know how to research each other and find out if its someone that will meet all there requirements for a date.
So true Shorty, a little research goes a long way and can save lots of anguish
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:36 PM   #21
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

SNL. . . Yep!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #22
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
[/color]

My recommendation, is to talk to your respective hobbyist! Custom tailor each and every session to that hobbyist needs and wants.
Amen! The ladies are not all the same, and neither are the men. We don't all like the same things, we aren't all looking for the same things. Some things on the OP's list describe what I am looking for, others are quite far off.

If a lady honestly represents herself, and a man does his homework, it should all work out well. When the photos misrepresent--or the language--that's a problem. When the photos show ink and the client didn't bother to look, that's on him, not her.

A few e-mails and/or phone calls can go a very long way to ensuring compatability.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:35 PM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Love the avatar! After careful review of your show case pictures, I don't see tattoo one? But you sure are pretty!

FYI: If you gals get a new tattoo, perhaps you might want to let your clients know about this. Especialy if it will effect your BCD abilities! The provider I saw this AM had a new tattoo along her entire side. She asked me to be careful. I asked her if she got one on her vagina? She said of coase not! I said we were good to go! She though it was pretty funny!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:44 PM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
Free advice is usually worth what you pay for it

I prefer clean sheets, want to be fucked stupid and told to come back when I am ready for more. Save the strapon for the next guy. Snacks are good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I guess the "tattoo and piercing" thing got lost on me in my choice of a Lady.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=16977
Thats one hot lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977 View Post
Great thread! I also feel if a provider is going to pay a compliment, it should be genuine. Nothing worse than a half-assed attempt at boosting a man's self-esteem.

Also, #10 is very important. Men want to feel they have done a good job in the sack.

So, genuine compliments, especially those relating to a man's performance, go a long way.

Just my two cents worth.
Here is what I like to hear: "You are the most selfish lover I've ever had! I hope you had a good time?"

And here is my answer: "Thank you very much! I had a blast! Are you free Tuesday?"

Old 07-31-2011, 12:39 PM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
There is something about your avatar thats driving me crazy! I got it... it's you! Very Nicely done!
Old 07-31-2011, 05:03 PM   #26
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
Free advice is usually worth what you pay for it
A good rule in general, although in some instances it overstates the real value.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:21 PM   #27
Dragon7769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Love the avatar! After careful review of your show case pictures, I don't see tattoo one? But you sure are pretty!

FYI: If you gals get a new tattoo, perhaps you might want to let your clients know about this. Especialy if it will effect your BCD abilities! The provider I saw this AM had a new tattoo along her entire side. She asked me to be careful. I asked her if she got one on her vagina? She said of coase not! I said we were good to go! She though it was pretty funny!

Ditto and add piercings too, I saw a provider who had recently had one of her "lips" pierced... nothing against it, I actually like it but it meant we had to be a little easier on the BCD portion since it was still tender.
Dragon7769 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:00 PM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

I would like to add a few more!

1) If you don't have an in call, how about mentioning that in your show case or before a week long screening process.
2) If your pictures have you as a blonde, let us know if that has changed.
3) If we can't touch your new implants, can we know this up front.
4) If you have a room mate or dog can we get that info up front.
5) If you have an unidentifiable rash, we would like to know up front.
6) If your episiotomy stitches are not out yet we would like to know.
7) If you have even a slight yeast infection, even if we like dairy, please tell us.
8) If you schedule one appointment after another, could you please make a time slot in between them so we won't run into each other at the door.
9) If you have children, we expect them not to with you, EVER. Drop them off some where safe and then pick up condoms and towels!
10) If the Red Spiting Dragon Appears, The Circus is in Town, Your Once a Month Visitor Shows Up, The Red River Started Running, I Hate Men Syndrome Manifests Itself, I'm On the Rag, Oh Look an Egg... STARTS could you tell us even if we are already on our way to see you!

Old 07-31-2011, 07:08 PM   #29
Amber Foxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31808
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol Still Looking...

About my avatar... DONT YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE MATILDA?

I need a school girl outfit lol
Amber Foxx is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Lol Still Looking...

About my avatar... DONT YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE MATILDA?

I need a school girl outfit lol
I think you look more like Sandra Bullock! I happen to have an outfit just for you! Where and when should I deliver it?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women