Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2019, 06:25 PM   #16
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
What party has been most if not ALL aligned with voter fraud....YOURS!!

What do you think IS my party? The racists in the modern Republican party have a larger, well-known history of voter suppression.

This bill like you is a FRAUD!!
Gun control another empty suit...weren't laws violated in ALL gun crimes aren't (assault and murder) crimes in and of themselves .

Your writing reveals how much you are a fraud. Can you clear up the above statement? Would you please, if yes.

Another empty "feel good" leftwing legislation
P.S. What is it that makes THIS country greater...
What makes this country greater? Passing that resolution just sitting on the Senate table would make America greaterest.

eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 07:45 PM   #17
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
With all due respect ... what's your point?

I've never been a fan of "concealed carry" standards of training and licensing. At this point we don't even know if the victim was "licensed" to carry the weapon. In Texas one is not required to be so any more ... in fact the "saddle bag" law in Texas has been in existence for my lifetime and before and only applied to handguns ... which is one reason long barreled weapons have been seen in racks through the rear window behind and above the seat.

There are parts of this country controlled by Loons who are trying on a local level to discard the 2nd amendment rights and create "gun free" zones for the "good guys"!

This "good guy" stopped a robber from escaping and from stealing his vehicle for the get away. I am familiar with the store and the area ... stomping grounds. That corpse could have repeated that aggravated assault and attempted murder if he had not been stopped. He went to the location with a firearm, which means he would use it and he did.

He deserved being killed regardless of how. And the victim saved a bunch of taxpayer money by winning that skirmish. Hopefully a legitimate fund will begin.

I can only wish that other shit-heads like him will take heed and do their mischief away from the Houston metro area ..... Austin? .....
Amen!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 11:37 PM   #18
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
What makes this country greater? Passing that resolution just sitting on the Senate table would make America greaterest.

Don't you have anything else you one prick phony...
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 11:51 PM   #19
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't you have anything else you one prick phony...
Nice turn of phrase. Anything other than what? Don't you want to answer the questions I posed? Why the ellipsis? Too many periods? You don't like questions?

Writing is an important, and revealing, form of communication. You should get better at it.
Old 12-29-2019, 04:17 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I have no doubt ....
.... therein lies one of your fatal flaws. It was the dead guy's as well.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:08 PM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The Second Amendment in action ....

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...1-dead-1-hurt/

.... 4:00 PM .... in broad daylight.

Robber Dead! And the list keeps growing ....

Excellent comment from the above article links/comments:

While traveling home I got a message that the DEAD ONE had just robbed the convenience/gas store and was trying to steal the HERO's vehicle ... the DEAD ONE should have known better than to try to steal a jeep from its owner!!!!

12 shots were fired between the robber and the customer.

apparently this was done at close range.

both of 'em couldn't hit each other right off the bat. Pressure does funny things to your head.

i'd seen a video where a guy fires off 20 shots and not hit the assailant.

I'm glad the robber is dead. the customer who got hurt gets better. they said his wounds were minor
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:29 PM   #22
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Extreme risk protection orders in state legislatures

https://ballotpedia.org/Extreme_risk...e_legislatures

Quote:
Extreme risk protection orders, also known as red flag laws, gun violence restraining orders, or ERPOs, authorize family members, household members, and law enforcement officers to petition a court to restrict an individual's access to firearms. If the court finds that the person presents a danger to him- or herself or others, the person must surrender his or her firearms to law enforcement officials and is prohibited from buying, selling, or possessing firearms for a certain amount of time.
Colorado's law goes into effect the first of the year. I am in favor of such laws. The website has arguments for both sides.

Old 12-29-2019, 07:00 PM   #23
oeb11
Valued Poster

most red flag laws operate without the participation of the accused - or even presence or notification.

These laws violate the Constitution right to confront accusers.

As written - they operate as star chambers with a pre-determined outcome, and no rights of the accused.

I believe there is a place for removing weapons from mentally ill individuals possessions - if those individuals are a danger to themselves or others - and can be proven to be so in a court with presence and representation of the accused.

Typical DPST 9500- your side likes their secret star chamber proceedings to remove weapons from anyone - just acuse and it happens. Typical. I hope you like your own Constitutional rights treated the same way when this type of illegal process/procedure comes for You!

Dead DPST muses are a waste of bandwidth!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 05:59 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
12 shots were fired between the robber and the customer.

apparently this was done at close range.
Years ago Houston PD stopped a vehicle on Highway 59 "South" of downtown in the direction of Victoria. The driver stepped out of the vehicle .... during the "investigation" around 50 shell casings were recovered at the scene .... all HPD.

Makes "Chicago PD" look like amateurs.

Unless the shooter goes to a second magazine almost none firing a pistol can have even a close estimate of the rounds fired. Collecting casings is a start or examining the firearm. A revolver is easier. Back when NYPD carried revolvers they did a study on average discharges by officers on the street and it was around 3.5 average. It's always helpful to keep a track/count.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 08:36 AM   #25
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Of course avoiding a shootout is best , The LSM doesn't like covering the stories were the bad guy is killed , The NRA says about 2 million times gun are used for protection 99% of the time without shots fired .
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 11:23 AM   #26
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
What party has been most if not ALL aligned with voter fraud....YOURS!!
This bill like you is a FRAUD!!
Gun control another empty suit...weren't laws violated in ALL gun crimes aren't (assault and murder) crimes in and of themselves .
Another empty "feel good" leftwing legislation
P.S. What is it that makes THIS country greater...

I think I can tell you what could make this country greater, being held to more personal responsibility and to rid our streets of the violence that kills men's ( and women's ) souls. Imagine a world with no street violence. I do.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women