Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Encounter Reports - Alabama
Encounter Reports - Alabama Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2020, 12:06 AM   #16
BhamRebel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Screen shots, please, for those not on seeking.com and who don’t want to register for an account just to see her pics.
BhamRebel is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 06:17 AM   #17
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If you want to see her just text her and ask. This is the same Christina that was around, left for a while and came back. If circumstances were different I’d like to see her.
Auburnguy316 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 09:42 AM   #18
Bigdawg2025
Registered Member

Saw Christina in Montgomery this week...She is HOT!
She is a young milf with a tight/tan body. Will definitely repeat!
Bigdawg2025 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 07:15 AM   #19
irishgringo
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

still no pic of this chick?
irishgringo is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 10:28 AM   #20
kennymast1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgringo View Post
still no pic of this chick?
She will send you plenty if you ask....not the best quality pics, but she will send.
kennymast1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 02:33 PM   #21
woodrowdixon
Registered Member

Well I saw her Friday we were supposed to meet at 10 but last minute she canceled and said she had a headache. Then late in the afternoon she invited me over to her house....She is hot but damn she wanted $375 to hangout an hour ��. We agreed on $275 with one refill... I told her my concerns about having drama or other people being there and she promises me that won’t happen. Said she wouldn’t invite me over if she thought there would be any issues. I get there she lets me in we go to her room and she asks for the donation. I reluctantly handed it over. I know better but was hopeful it would be a good thing. I was wrong. Probably worst 3 minute BJ ever...I asked her to continue she wouldn’t, said she like giving BJ as much as any girl like giving BJ and put that tan tail in the air for me. I entered and the smell was so bad I could barely continue. After a few minutes of this the dogs start barking and someone comes in the house and comes in the room where we are. Thank goodness the guy turned around and left. She said it was her uncle looking for a package that was mailed there. At this point I’m pretty much ready to get mine and get TF out. I got her in mish and pounded away for a bit, she was like a dead fish laying there. Thank goodness she had some wet wipes to clean up with. Gather up my shit and left. I looked at the time when I got back to my car I was there a total of 20 minutes for $275. Expensive lesson for me but maybe will help someone else not to get taken. Of course I guess YMMV but I have to say this was one of the worst dates I’ve had in a long time. She did send me pictures though.
woodrowdixon is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 05:14 PM   #22
BhamRebel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodrowdixon View Post
Well I saw her Friday we were supposed to meet at 10 but last minute she canceled and said she had a headache. Then late in the afternoon she invited me over to her house....She is hot but damn she wanted $375 to hangout an hour ��. We agreed on $275 with one refill... I told her my concerns about having drama or other people being there and she promises me that won’t happen. Said she wouldn’t invite me over if she thought there would be any issues. I get there she lets me in we go to her room and she asks for the donation. I reluctantly handed it over. I know better but was hopeful it would be a good thing. I was wrong. Probably worst 3 minute BJ ever...I asked her to continue she wouldn’t, said she like giving BJ as much as any girl like giving BJ and put that tan tail in the air for me. I entered and the smell was so bad I could barely continue. After a few minutes of this the dogs start barking and someone comes in the house and comes in the room where we are. Thank goodness the guy turned around and left. She said it was her uncle looking for a package that was mailed there. At this point I’m pretty much ready to get mine and get TF out. I got her in mish and pounded away for a bit, she was like a dead fish laying there. Thank goodness she had some wet wipes to clean up with. Gather up my shit and left. I looked at the time when I got back to my car I was there a total of 20 minutes for $275. Expensive lesson for me but maybe will help someone else not to get taken. Of course I guess YMMV but I have to say this was one of the worst dates I’ve had in a long time. She did send me pictures though.
That is so strange, because it is 180 degrees opposite of the experience all others have reported with her. I was going to schedule a meeting soon, but now I am torn.
BhamRebel is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:36 PM   #23
BamaGuy07
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I too am torn on whether to see her or not. People coming in the house. Geez. And that rate alone is what bothers me. It doesn’t fit her area or looks. To each his own, but it always baffles me how much guys drop on certain gals. Higher end gals who carry themselves as such, live and behave as such, and most importantly look as such. If you’re from Montgomery you know, certain areas of Prattville, east Montgomery, and even Old Cloverdale have gals that can demand that, but any Chisholm or north side gal better know that just like homes in those areas, rates are LOW. Lol.
BamaGuy07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 09:00 PM   #24
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Are you saying some dude walked in the room while you were laying into her, neither one of them seemed to give a shit, she said it was no big deal -- just her uncle looking for something. and then y'all just got back to business?
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 09:04 AM   #25
Dogor54
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I have not seen Christina, but plan to, and am thinking this maybe a different Christina. There is to much difference in this story and all the positive reviews and remarks from members here on ECCIE, some members with many years and reviews. I know YMMV, but this is totally opposite from everything else I have read on her.
If this is her I would like to hear her side of the story, which will not be realistic to do.
Just my thoughts.
Dogor54 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 12:34 PM   #26
woodrowdixon
Registered Member

Yes it freaked me out.
Old 08-26-2020, 12:45 PM   #27
woodrowdixon
Registered Member

She has seen the review. She contacted me yesterday her comment was “Wow I seen the review”. I understand that sometimes people have off days so I did tell her that I would meet with her again for a do over and she said yes, we haven’t set a day or time yet. If it happens and it’s different I will be giving an update on my review of her. Stay tuned folks!
Old 08-26-2020, 07:19 PM   #28
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Yes it freaked me out.
I guess that's better than her husband, mom and dad, or kids coming in on you.

"It's just Uncle Bob. He don't care. Did you get what you need, Uncle Bob? See ya later. Tell Aunt Betty hi."
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 11:07 PM   #29
Terious_20
Registered Member

Encounters: 9

Saw her this week in Montgomery for an outcall.
She looks so much better in person. He takes terrible selfies!
Terious_20 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 01:17 PM   #30
woodrowdixon
Registered Member

Well I talked to her last Friday and we set up a meeting for Friday afternoon. During our conversation she said she was offended by my review and I told her that I was not very happy either with the way the meeting had gone down and said let’s make things right and I would update my review. I also suggested to her that we have a redo sense Our first meeting only lasted 20 minutes. She agreed and said OK. But when I arrived at her house she asked me for another $275 I said no I thought we had agreed on a redo of the first appointment she laughed and said she couldn’t do it for free, I told her it was it wasn’t free because I paid $275 for 20 minutes on the last visit and it was supposed to be an hr with one refill. Long story short I offered her $100 she said that would only get me 20 minutes I shook my head got back in my car and got the hell out. This is my experience with this girl. If you choose to go see her it’s on you now. At least ask her to be clean and don’t go to her house or expect any enthusiasm with your visit and maybe you will not be dissatisfied. I guess maybe I have been spoiled hanging out with Skyler for the last year and Lollipop on numerous occasions that I’m expecting others to live up to that, but this one is not even close. For the record Im not cheap and was going to pay her for her time but the attitude and the demand for another $275 was way out of line. Stay safe Gentlemen.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
faith91

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women