Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2020, 11:46 PM   #16
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Social Security has been paid out of the general fund since 1967. That's when Johnson and the congress joined the SS lockbox with the general fund to hide the cost of the Vietnam War. Biden wants to raise the threshold from $137,000 to milk more money from the "rich". Of course, the "rich" will get no more benefits than before. That is just theft.

By that logic-- it is also theft when a person dies before ever collecting any SS and his family receives a death benefit of $255. A man in his 40's has paid way more into the system than that. Now-- in some cases, there are kids and the family will receive death benefits for a number of years but-- if there are no minor children, the government makes a nice profit.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 02:24 AM   #17
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I had a family member taunt me the other day that by the time I am eligible for SS, that I can forget about there being any money left after her generation is done taking it all. I just laughed and said, "yeah you're probably right about that."

I told her after working from home for so many months now while going through a mid life crisis, that I was thinking about buying a motorcycle soon... I'll probably be dead within a month after I buy it so it really doesn't matter to me. She told me to not be so morbid. I replied I was just being honest.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 02:39 AM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I had a family member taunt me the other day that by the time I am eligible for SS, that I can forget about there being any money left after her generation is done taking it all. I just laughed and said, "yeah you're probably right about that."

I told her after working from home for so many months now while going through a mid life crisis, that I was thinking about buying a motorcycle soon... I'll probably be dead within a month after I buy it so it really doesn't matter to me. She told me to not be so morbid. I replied I was just being honest.

just make sure your will is filed and your term life premiums are paid. then get that cycle and do wheelies down I35. lol.

i have a buddy in Colorado already retired and rather well i might add. he was a FAA controller in Denver. he's got a place in Bonaire he and his wife can't really go to due to this virus bullshit. anyway when they got married about 35 years ago he had a Honda VT1100. real bad bike, very fast. she told him it's me or the bike .. I'm marrying you not a term life policy. he ditched the bike.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 02:54 AM   #19
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
just make sure your will is filed and your term life premiums are paid. then get that cycle and do wheelies down I35. lol.
I was driving on 635 late at night a couple of months ago. I was driving about 80 mph and this apparent motorcycle club flew by me doing wheelies. I couldn't pump my breaks fast enough. My immediate thought was they will probably already be dead if one of them falls, but I don't want to run over one of these Evel Knievel wannabe fuckers.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:25 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.... I can forget about there being any money left after her generation is done taking it all. ...
What money? It's already mostly "IOUs"!

SS isn't sopping up the funds.

I suppose your "family member" isn't a CPA either.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:10 AM   #21
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

A great semi auto legal weapon for defense against DPST terrorists. Steyr AUG.
One of my favorite weapons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Why did you start discussing guns, in a thread about deferring the payroll tax?
Oebsy has gone around the bend and thinks waving a gun online is fun and games, like it is in person.

Someone’s trying to scare us, eh oebsy?

Have you’d gotten that call from the Anti-terror unit yet?

Here’s the new RTM button oebsy.

https://www.fbi.gov/tips

https://www.canada.ca/en/security-in...formation.html

LOLLING??
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:14 AM   #22
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

i have a buddy in Colorado already retired and rather well i might add. he was a FAA controller in Denver. he's got a place in Bonaire he and his wife can't really go to due to this virus bullshit. anyway when they got married about 35 years ago he had a Honda VT1100. real bad bike, very fast. she told him it's me or the bike .. I'm marrying you not a term life policy. he ditched the bike.
I don't know how I've managed to not kill myself on the various motorcycles I've ridden over the years - but I just can't stay off them!

(Strickly rice burners, don't care to do much maintenance)
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:53 AM   #23
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Oebsy has gone around the bend and thinks waving a gun online is fun and games, like it is in person.

Someone’s trying to scare us, eh oebsy?

Have you’d gotten that call from the Anti-terror unit yet?

LOLLING??
The last thing I would ever want to do is kill someone. You have to be extremely careful with that line of thinking, oeb11. You can't show pictures of AR's and then condemn all of the other bullshit that is going on in this country. This is hardly the time for violence. It's time for solidarity. You don't promote violence now. You condemn it with this pandemic and racial strife bullshit in this country. People have enough shit to worry about at this time.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:58 AM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 09:46 AM   #25
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
The last thing I would ever want to do is kill someone. You have to be extremely careful with that line of thinking, oeb11. You can't show pictures of AR's and then condemn all of the other bullshit that is going on in this country. This is hardly the time for violence. It's time for solidarity. You don't promote violence now. You condemn it with this pandemic and racial strife bullshit in this country. People have enough shit to worry about at this time.

LM - look at the violence perpetrated by the racist marxist DPST's - Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Baltimore -- and on and on and on.

Are you stating people have no right to defend themselves against the property annexation, assault, murder, rape, assault violence perpetrated by the Left's terrorists???
I hope not.

i advocate for legal self defense - and if a pic of a weapon triggers your 'Outrage' - please register as a loyal racist marxist DPST toeing the marxist , violence enabling and fomenting narrative line.
I would like to see the DPST's do exactly as You ask - and conservatives would be happy to as well. Fact is - the Violence of the left Means we must be prepared to defend ourselves - as Kyle in portland did.

When the terrorists come at you with molotov cocktails and loaded weapons - LM - it is not time to call a social worker to 'talk' to the terrorist bastards - One best be prepared to defend oneself - family, and property.

OBLM is out terrorizing white neighborhoods - demanding homeowners 'turn over your homes' as reparations - and if you walk out of your home for them - be sure you won't take many more steps before they execute You for the crime of 'slavery' and as 'repartions'.

The Leftist racist marxist terrorists are inflicting the violence - capturing and burning cop stations, rioting and looting nightly in Portland and other cities where the DPST mayors and governors enable and foment the violence - because the DPST leaders see it as a way to destabilize our representative democracy and institute marxist thugocracy.

Much as i would like to see the Democrat party adhere to your outline, LM - the reality is they plan to burn down America and institute marxist thugocracy on a stalin /Mao model . They are already publishing that Trump caused all the violence in portland and like cities - hypocritically trying to set themselves up as the 'saviors' of America to stop the violence they perpetrated on US/.

reference - Zimmerman - dallas morning news - today 9-1-20:
"democrats must champion rule of law ' Americans want violence to end, but Trump encourages supporters to flout the law. "

the operative word is - SELF DEFENSE.!!!

Remember - the RTM button is your friend!
And - if One paid any attention - One would know I posted no pics of Ar-15's.

and - unless the Mods decide i can't - yes - i can ( within the ECCIE Rules) - and You don't control what i post, nor do the racist marxist DPST's.

When they do - the First and Second Amendments are dead - and the result will be civil War - the DPST's are driving America to it.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 10:21 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's time for solidarity. You don't promote violence now. You condemn it with this pandemic and racial strife bullshit in this country. People have enough shit to worry about at this time.
Are you really Biden? You sound like what he regurgitates.

Self-defense is customarily "violent" when it's responding to violence. That's why LE officers wear firearms.

Defense of self and defense of third-parties.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 12:07 PM   #27
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Remember - the RTM button is your friend!
It would be a cold day in hell before I ever hit the RTM button. Everyone is entitled to their opinion good or bad and I'm no tattletale pussy who would ever hit that fucking RTM button. I don't roll like that and I never will. I'm an adult. There is no need for me to tattle on anyone like I am a vulnerable juvenile looking for help when I was 5 years old.

To me, everyone who hits the RTM button is a fucking pussy and should grow the fuck up and learn how to fend for themselves.
Old 09-01-2020, 12:09 PM   #28
oeb11
Valued Poster

LM - I apologize for that sentence.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 12:28 PM   #29
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

oeb11, there is no need to apologize to me. I appreciate the sentiment, but I've read enough of your posts to know that you have strong political views. There is nothing wrong with that. It's a good trait to have in my opinion.
Old 09-01-2020, 12:43 PM   #30
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank you Sir - i respect and agree with your opinions the vast majority of the time.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women