Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35415
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2020, 09:24 AM   #16
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
One report said the man has been arrested 7 times for assault. He belongs in prison if he refuses to take medication that would stop this behavior. He needs to be off the streets, one way or another.
See we can agree on some things.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 09:48 AM   #17
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Your fear of black man must really make it hard on you. Did the black guys beat you up in school or fuck you mom and girlfriend. You have some deep issue Wimp Dixie.
When beaten attack with non sense. Many grammatical errors in your post! Triggered much? Yeah I can see the desperation! We all can!
But yes I do have issues with antheifa attacking innocent people because of their skin color!
You know if the few slave traders in the trade knew how hard it would be to get those people to work. Then loose hundreds of thousands of lives in a war supposedly for their freedom. And in total 400 years of their bullshit, they would of never brought them over! NOT WORTH IT!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 09:50 AM   #18
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

From my experience, it is just night and day when they take their meds and when they are off of them. You can usually tell within five minutes if a person who needs medication has not been taking them because of their aggressive behavior and more specifically, by their tone of voice. If people are calm one weekend and I go back the next weekend and they are yelling and screaming, you know they have been off of their meds for a few days.

As for the guy in NYC, I doubt he even takes any meds with the bullshit he has done. If you have 7 assault charges and refuse to take meds to calm your ass down, I agree HF that he should just go to prison because he is definitely a menace to society who should have his freedom eliminated for the safety of the public. If you want to attack people, that's cool. Just go attack them in prison where you belong.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 10:23 AM   #19
HoeHummer
BANNED

OK, mentally ill guy arrested 7 previous times strikes against.

This is a POLITICAL thread because...

WD is afraid of blacks.?
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 10:25 AM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

It's not HH. It's a racial thread to talk poorly about black people. If it was a crazy white homeless guy who sucker punched a Ghostbuster, this thread never would have been started.
Old 11-16-2020, 10:31 AM   #21
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
OK, mentally ill guy arrested 7 previous times strikes against.

This is a POLITICAL thread because...

WD is afraid of blacks.?
Trying to bury a story just like the lsm because it showcases a black in bad light! gotcha

If this was a white male doing this against a black ya'll be singing a different tune! Ya'lls agenda is showing. biggly
Old 11-16-2020, 10:38 AM   #22
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
See we can agree on some things.

I have no doubt we can agree on some things, not many but some. I just wish on the things we can't agree on, we don't have to bring other men's dicks into the conversation and can proceed to disagree with much less hostility and more intelligent, witty banter.

The TV show Survivor, has a motto "out play, out wit and out last". That's kinda how I see this board. I try my best to outwit my opponent not see who can be the most vulgar and childish.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 02:10 PM   #23
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It's not HH. It's a racial thread to talk poorly about black people. If it was a crazy white homeless guy who sucker punched a Ghostbuster, this thread never would have been started.
Trying to predict my behavior.... if Moranis had been attacked by a white guy or woman, from 18 to 40 and the NYPD fretted about appearances then this thread would have been written anyway. What you said indicates racism on your part. Do you feel guilty or are you on your meds today?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 02:30 PM   #24
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

The reason why you started this thread is obvious. Any fool can see that. Instead of stating the obvious, you are talking about the knockout game and young black males instead of using simple logic about a very likely crazy and violent homeless guy. You seem really smart, old man.

Deflect and get goofy all you want. You know why you started this thread. And anybody with half a brain knows why you started this thread. It has absolutely jack shit to do with politics and everything to do with disparaging black males.
Old 11-16-2020, 03:21 PM   #25
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
The reason why you started this thread is obvious. Any fool can see that. Instead of stating the obvious, you are talking about the knockout game and young black males instead of using simple logic about a very likely crazy and violent homeless guy. You seem really smart, old man.

Deflect and get goofy all you want. You know why you started this thread. And anybody with half a brain knows why you started this thread. It has absolutely jack shit to do with politics and everything to do with disparaging black males.
It's a losing bet to try to guess why I started the this thread that you are trying to hijack. My intentions are completely open unless I'm being sarcastic or satirical. Neither of which I am trying to be. Nice that you now admit that you have heard of the KNOCKOUT game. Don't have to beat it out of you with words. Oh, and not everyone playing the game is black. That is racist of you to assume that.
Old 11-16-2020, 03:38 PM   #26
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Old man, you are hijacking your own thread. You started off with a ridiculous assertion in your original post. I gave you a logical answer about homeless people. Now you are just trying to deflect because you have been called out about your absurdity. Now you call me a racist although you brought up race in your original post. Give me a fucking break with that bullshit. Are you really this dense?

Anyway, you can get the last word. I'm not going to keep going back and forth with your old ass. I've already said what I needed to say about everything and I know you old drama queens will go on forever about nothing in this forum and I'm just not in the mood for that.
Old 11-16-2020, 04:12 PM   #27
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I smell fear and chicken shit. I wasn't calling you a racist...I know you're a racist. Its just a matter of reading the totality of your posts. You may not wear the hood but you inherently believe the same things.
Old 11-16-2020, 04:32 PM   #28
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Old man, you are hijacking your own thread. You started off with a ridiculous assertion in your original post. I gave you a logical answer about homeless people. Now you are just trying to deflect because you have been called out about your absurdity. Now you call me a racist although you brought up race in your original post. Give me a fucking break with that bullshit. Are you really this dense?

Anyway, you can get the last word. I'm not going to keep going back and forth with your old ass. I've already said what I needed to say about everything and I know you old drama queens will go on forever about nothing in this forum and I'm just not in the mood for that.
Usual tuck tail and run luka boi.
Old 11-16-2020, 04:42 PM   #29
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Another example of how our streets are rife with black people beating up Canadian actors.

When will the madness end!

I blame Bush.
If I was Ryan Reynolds, I would definitely be worried. This shit may get out of control. I thought the Deadpool movies were pretty entertaining but I've prepared myself for not seeing a trilogy now because he is definitely in danger.
Old 11-16-2020, 04:51 PM   #30
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
If I was Ryan Reynolds, I would definitely be worried. This shit may get out of control.
Luka has no self control. lolling

One of many reasons folks dont believe one word outta his mouth.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women