Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35472
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2021, 09:34 AM   #16
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the charge of racism was the last refuge of scoundrels

but its become the first refuge of leftists
So sad that they cant come up with something substantial!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:02 AM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

Amen - NGIT!!!

Please consider this succinct post - LM.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:43 AM   #18
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Though I may be a scoundrel I’m no leftist (but if I were I’d not take it as an insult) in any event, the only reason this thread even exists is because there’s a desire to attack Lebron because how dare the black guy get the chick kicked out (even though he didn’t). Or is every time someone gets kicked out of a game somehow political forum news. If you can’t even accept that the reason it was brought up was due to the fact that he’s black the. You’re full of shit. Are you a racist, I don’t know and don’t care. Are some others in this thread racists - yes absolutely and pretty much everyone knows it. So much so that I don’t have to name him and he, and 90% of the other people here knows exactly to whom I’m referring.

Funny thing is, I give a shit less that he’s racist. The fact that he won’t admit it is funny to me though. Either because he’s truly delusional for believing he’s not. Or he’s ashamed of his heritage to the extent that admitting he’s a racist somehow makes his feel less than. Hell he’d likely be embraced for coming out from under the hood.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:54 AM   #19
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

LeBron isn't liked for personal piggery and political views

has nothing to due with racism

clarence thomas is liked for his views

it WOULD be racist to not treat him with the same "equity" clinton or biden or for that matter trump is treated due to political views and where fault is found in many actions due to that

blather on
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:58 AM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

1b1, there is nothing that lady said that he hasn't probably heard a thousand times during his career. That man has had his jerseys burned and everything you can think of when he left Cleveland for Miami. He was laughing for a reason. He said he actually enjoyed the banter because he loves having fans at the games.

These old racist dudes in here don't know jack shit about playing basketball and how you feed off the crowd at every level of play whether it is the YMCA or professionals. Many of the posters in this thread probably never even made a lay up.

And for full transparency as I have said many times, I'm a die hard Lakers fan and unlike many commenting, I actually watched the fucking game last night against the Hawks.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 12:18 PM   #21
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
LeBron isn't liked for personal piggery and political views

has nothing to due with racism

clarence thomas is liked for his views

it WOULD be racist to not treat him with the same "equity" clinton or biden or for that matter trump is treated due to political views and where fault is found in many actions due to that

blather on
So what was his political view that caused the lady to get kicked out. I didn’t realize they were having a political argument in the middle of his game.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:26 PM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Some of these people are so goofy in this forum to me that I really hope they are just trolling and they don't actually believe what they write for the sake of humanity.

If someone can explain to me how a lush who gets kicked out of an arena for talking shit to the games biggest superstar at a game while not wearing a mask, and how it exactly relates to politics, I'd love to read your logic to laugh about more absurdity.

Who do you think the league cares more about? Some drunk 55 year old bleach blonde weave bimbo or Lebron when it comes to their bottom line?
Old 02-02-2021, 12:49 PM   #23
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
So what was his political view that caused the lady to get kicked out. I didn’t realize they were having a political argument in the middle of his game.
while I am fully aware that communicating fully is at times thwarted by the scope in here being limited to typing and reading that typing, as opposed to the use of language, inflection, facial expression and all the rest but your post above?

it is a misdirection-

the discussion about racism wasn't about the girl and lebron

it was about your charge that people started this due to their racism

please don't follow wtf in doing that sort of thing

the racist charge was that people in here were racist for bringing the topic up, that it was only because he was black

to quote you, "If you can’t even accept that the reason it was brought up was due to the fact that he’s black the. You’re full of shit. Are you a racist, I don’t know and don’t care. Are some others in this thread racists - yes absolutely"

my point was and is that LeBron is a lightening rod, and thus comment-able on in here, not due to his race but due to his actions and views
Old 02-02-2021, 01:11 PM   #24
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Yet you have put forth no action or view that was relevant to the event. I’ve not seen any threads on his scoring 40+ or having a triple double. Or their 10 game road win streak. Those would be equally comment-able by your definition. Instead it was something completely unrelated to either his views political positions or statements or sports that caused a certain poster (who has a certain set of beliefs whichI outlined clearly in my prior post and who is known to be a certain type of poster - rhymes with bassist). If he was attacking Lebron discussing politics then cool. He wasn’t. He just brought up Lebron because Lebron is a black man and that gets his goat I suppose.

I’ve disagreed with you plenty. I am sure that I’ve not called you racist generally (you may find somewhere that I lumped you in with others for having a view I thought was racist - but I’m not sure). I have called you an idiot based on your views and I’m sure you’ve done the same. I didn’t in this case call you racist.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:16 PM   #25
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yet you have put forth no action or view that was relevant to the event. I’ve not seen any threads on his scoring 40+ or having a triple double. Or their 10 game road win streak. Those would be equally comment-able by your definition. Instead it was something completely unrelated to either his views political positions or statements or sports that caused a certain poster (who has a certain set of beliefs whichI outlined clearly in my prior post and who is known to be a certain type of poster - rhymes with bassist). If he was attacking Lebron discussing politics then cool. He wasn’t. He just brought up Lebron because Lebron is a black man and that gets his goat I suppose.

I’ve disagreed with you plenty. I am sure that I’ve not called you racist generally (you may find somewhere that I lumped you in with others for having a view I thought was racist - but I’m not sure). I have called you an idiot based on your views and I’m sure you’ve done the same. I didn’t in this case call you racist.
my comment had nothing to do with the event only with your and another's claim

I cant keep saying the same thing to you you know
Old 02-02-2021, 02:40 PM   #26
winn dixie
Premium Access

One point is proven for sure! To libs its always about race!
My thread was never about race! It is about the low life whiny bron bron !

Jordan-Great

bron bron-loud mouthed whiny bitch

I draw out the real racists every time!
Old 02-02-2021, 02:52 PM   #27
winn dixie
Premium Access

brony bitch was still taunting the lady after the game on social media. Hes a liar saying he didnt want them ejected! His hand gestures indicate he was telling them to leave and bye bye!
Whiny lil' biotch!
Old 02-03-2021, 08:15 AM   #28
winn dixie
Premium Access

Id like to see courtside karen be a community organizer! Never know where that will lead!

bahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahah haha
Old 02-03-2021, 11:08 AM   #29
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

per the NY crimes - which sets the standards in teh marxist world - Anyone One disagrees with gets the 'r' word.

It seems that One would someday get tired of teh incessant labelling - based on another's envelope.

However -NO!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:46 PM   #30
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Lakers were down by 12 at halftime and came back and kicked some ass tonight. Thanks Lebron for your continued excellence as usual.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women