Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who do you trust more more advice about masks?
Tucker Carlson 19 44.19%
The CDC 24 55.81%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2021, 10:04 AM   #16
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Tucker Carlson:

"Your response when you see children wearing masks as they play should be no different from your response to seeing someone beat a kid in Walmart.

Call the police immediately, contact child protective services. Keep calling until someone arrives. What you’re looking at is abuse, it’s child abuse and you are morally obligated to attempt to prevent it."

Any comments on the passage above? I watched this episode and there wasn't a hint of irony in Tucker's voice or what he said afterwards.

Is he serious? And if so, how do you feel about it? Yeah, if somebody's beating his kid it makes sense for government to do something about it. But government has no business, for example, taking kids away from their parents because they're putting masks on their children.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 11:46 AM   #17
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Tucker's writers always dupe the Trumptard faction
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 12:10 PM   #18
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Four votes for Tucker? lol
7 now

bahahahahhahahahhahahhaha

These votes more legit than the election!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 12:58 PM   #19
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Been waiting for this thread. Let's assume I'm the mask wearer. I have as much liberty to wear a covid mask anywhere I wish ( with a few legal exceptions; TSA, etc) as he does to not wear one (depending on local ordinances in effect). My masking is none of his business and he should have no legal reason to expect me to yield to his preference. Same goes for the parent of a masked child, which is made ridiculous by the suggestion to call 911 and report a non-crime.

All a stupid stunt to further polarize his listeners in search of ratings.

So using Tucker's same logic, I assume it's similarly acceptable and advised for someone to ask him to remove his madras shirt, or wait, MAGA hat because it makes them uncomfortable. Most here should be intelligent enough to recognize the dichotomy in Tucker's logic not to mention the irresponsibility of his suggestion considering his influence.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 01:52 PM   #20
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Student athletes have passed out on the field from having their breathing blocked with a mask that the experts have said has little, if any value, outdoors. Sounds like child abuse.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...dent-collapses
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 02:19 PM   #21
reddog1951
Premium Access

Sounds more like rationalization to me. By the way, the article describes one student...how come you used the plural?
Old 05-01-2021, 02:38 PM   #22
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

How pedantic. Okay, a student passed out. A coach was fired for refusing to force his athletes to wear masks. And so on. I guess we know where you stand then. Force people to wear masks or whatever. Imagine that it is the left that forced women to wear red on the Handmaidens or should I be really correct and say Hand Maiden?

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/10/n...ucker-carlson/

https://www.wwlp.com/news/local-news...-mask-mandate/

http://mastmedia.plu.edu/2020/what-i...ce-with-masks/
Old 05-01-2021, 03:11 PM   #23
reddog1951
Premium Access

Barleycorn, you divert. The discussion is about the proprietary of intimidating some to NOT wear a mask, even though they legally do of their own volition. Much less calling 911 to report a non-crime. Try to stay focused please.
Old 05-01-2021, 04:25 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
Been waiting for this thread. Let's assume I'm the mask wearer. I have as much liberty to wear a covid mask anywhere I wish ( with a few legal exceptions; TSA, etc) as he does to not wear one (depending on local ordinances in effect). My masking is none of his business and he should have no legal reason to expect me to yield to his preference. Same goes for the parent of a masked child, which is made ridiculous by the suggestion to call 911 and report a non-crime.

So using Tucker's same logic, I assume it's similarly acceptable and advised for someone to ask him to remove his madras shirt, or wait, MAGA hat because it makes them uncomfortable. Most here should be intelligent enough to recognize the dichotomy in Tucker's logic not to mention the irresponsibility of his suggestion considering his influence.

as usual you are too dismissive of Tucker simply because it's Tucker. there is no dichotomy here, your analogy about MAGA hats is worthless. masks are not a fashion statement even if many have come up with some rather creative ones. the purpose of the mask isn't fashion. neither is a ballcap btw, it's helps protect you from the sun. that it's a MAGA hat or a Celtic hat etc is just a choice.

as you know, people have been harassing people for not wearing masks, in areas were it's not required, outside. this of course is people sticking their noses into other people's rights. that's one of the points Tucker was making. turnabout is fair play as the expression goes. the real point is that outside, there is no reason for anyone including children to wear masks.

it's beyond stupid to require an athlete to wear one in competition. it actually hinders the effort required by choking off the supply of exactly what is needed during extreme physical exertion .. fresh oxygen.

i laugh when i see people wearing a mask driving alone in a car. what are they protecting? the steering wheel? even with people in the car, these are almost certainly family members. who have already been in close contact with each other.

unless these people wear masks inside all the time they have all already exposed each other if they are infected. i'm sure some of these people do wear them indoors. i bet some of these people actually sleep with a mask on. what for? are they afraid of their pillow infecting them?

while i wouldn't go so far as to call 911 if i see some young kid wearing a mask, that's more a function of that fact i have enough common sense to stick my nose in someone else's business and the cold fact that as a card carrying cold bastard i just don't fucking care. bhaaaaa

Tucker is right to criticize people who go out of their way to harass people for not wearing a mask when they don't have to
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 04:41 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Good post. I used to like Carlson back when he was on crossfire. Now, yes, like some of the nighttime hosts on MSNBC and CNN, he's become consumed with ratings and the almighty dollar, at the expense of further dividing the nation.

The whole mask thing has become a political farce. If you're a Democrat you're supposed to be all for them and if you're a Republican then you're not. And it's the media that's driving this.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 04:45 PM   #26
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i laugh when i see people wearing a mask driving alone in a car. what are they protecting? the steering wheel? even with people in the car, these are almost certainly family members. who have already been in close contact with each other.
The week before last I was wearing a mask in my office when I was alone. It helped with my hay fever. I haven't got a cold since COVID started and attribute part of that to masks. I like masks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Tucker is right to criticize people who go out of their way to harass people for not wearing a mask when they don't have to
OK, but that doesn't address the hypocrisy that Red Dog mentioned. If you don't want government punishing people for not wearing masks, then why do you want government punishing people because their kids wear masks?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 05:29 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The week before last I was wearing a mask in my office when I was alone. It helped with my hay fever. I haven't got a cold since COVID started and attribute part of that to masks. I like masks.

OK, but that doesn't address the hypocrisy that Red Dog mentioned. If you don't want government punishing people for not wearing masks, then why do you want government punishing people because their kids wear masks?

in your home office or actual office?

i haven't been to an actual office in over a year and won't be till at least October.

it does address it. the left started the mask hypocrisy by "demanding" everyone conform to their view and if not they should be ostracized all the while many of them not wearing masks themselves.

remember Newson getting busted for that private dinner at some swanky $200 a plate restaurant? NancyPants getting her stringy hair done without a mask AND while all salons were closed?

classic example of hypocrisy by the left.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 05:56 PM   #28
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Barleycorn, you divert. The discussion is about the proprietary of intimidating some to NOT wear a mask, even though they legally do of their own volition. Much less calling 911 to report a non-crime. Try to stay focused please.
Did I make your vagina bleed? Lets talk about the propriety of making someone WEAR a mask though the science or circumstances do not support it.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:17 PM   #29
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

8 votes for Tucker....lol....that's funny as hell
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 06:30 PM   #30
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
8 votes for Tucker....lol....that's funny as hell

More like scary as hell. I wouldn't trust Tucker Carlson to say anything that's not good for Tucker Carlson. Not only is he a known liar, the US government and Fox's own lawyers actually say so.

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."
txdot-guy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women