Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452946
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35470
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2021, 06:45 PM   #16
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

So some ass clown of a moderator called Cryptkicker hits me with some points and the following explanation "This attack on her post was not needed. Knock it off sir." Are you fucking kidding me? I asked if she herself received points and have not heard a word. Wonder if a seductive video or promise of a free blowjob is the going rate these days?

I don't attack but do respond to them. Give me some more points, suspend me, ban me, you clown! I have been in this game for over 30 years and seen boards like this come and go. This one unfortunately has become about as useful as a piece of sand paper when you are out of toilet paper.

For those of you that still want some advice my number and email will remain up and running. Like the fucking pig said "don't let the door hit me on the way out". My last bit of advice to the rest of you? Don't walk, don't jog, but run like the wind as far away from this shithole as humanly possible. When the border opens go experience real providers, strip clubs, and AMP's. If you have the chance take a weekend getaway to NYC, Philadelphia, Plymouth Meeting, King of Prussia, Pittsburgh, all over NJ, Aznfbsm in Wilmington DE is a must see for message happy ending experience you will never forget. For tropical paradise the Dutch Virgin Island, Dominican Republic, Cuba, and Costa Rica. If you can get across the pond even better in Europe and Asia.

Leaving in about a half hour for a weekend of fun in Montreal, then over to Ottawa for a couple of days, down to Toronto to finish out next week, and a night in Niagara Falls to see some friends before coming back to this hole in the ground. I need this board like a another fucking hemorrhoid!!!

Cryptkicker people like you is what ruin boards like this. Everyone else stay safe and have fun. I am out!!!
tbear4u77 is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 07:32 PM   #17
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbear4u77 View Post
So some ass clown of a moderator called Cryptkicker hits me with some points and the following explanation "This attack on her post was not needed. Knock it off sir." Are you fucking kidding me? I asked if she herself received points and have not heard a word. Wonder if a seductive video or promise of a free blowjob is the going rate these days?

I don't attack but do respond to them. Give me some more points, suspend me, ban me, you clown! I have been in this game for over 30 years and seen boards like this come and go. This one unfortunately has become about as useful as a piece of sand paper when you are out of toilet paper.

For those of you that still want some advice my number and email will remain up and running. Like the fucking pig said "don't let the door hit me on the way out". My last bit of advice to the rest of you? Don't walk, don't jog, but run like the wind as far away from this shithole as humanly possible. When the border opens go experience real providers, strip clubs, and AMP's. If you have the chance take a weekend getaway to NYC, Philadelphia, Plymouth Meeting, King of Prussia, Pittsburgh, all over NJ, Aznfbsm in Wilmington DE is a must see for message happy ending experience you will never forget. For tropical paradise the Dutch Virgin Island, Dominican Republic, Cuba, and Costa Rica. If you can get across the pond even better in Europe and Asia.

Leaving in about a half hour for a weekend of fun in Montreal, then over to Ottawa for a couple of days, down to Toronto to finish out next week, and a night in Niagara Falls to see some friends before coming back to this hole in the ground. I need this board like a another fucking hemorrhoid!!!

Cryptkicker people like you is what ruin boards like this. Everyone else stay safe and have fun. I am out!!!
Couldn’t agree more
Good post
I will forward to saint so he sees

Good look bro
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 07:48 PM   #18
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

Please stop calling my phone and harassing me. I'll block you on every number.
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 08:01 PM   #19
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

who, what, when , where, how
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 08:03 PM   #20
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

someone peed in his cereal. hes fizzled himself out i think
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 08:07 PM   #21
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
someone peed in his cereal. hes fizzled himself out i think
He said he’s on way Canada
Old 07-08-2021, 09:14 PM   #22
Pren123
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Kind of makes sense why no ones responding truthfully.
Pren123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 06:59 AM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
I will forward to saint so he sees

Good look bro
if thinking St. C Sir,
you do know he sold icky and is gone, Handle was taken over by someone and the handle name has changed, last post 01-03-2019, 07:42 PM
just sayin

tbear, lets hope the new ROC Mayor does better. LOL Lovely been hiding

BUF Mayor, not sure yet, but mayor wise looks to be going dumb to dumber.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 07:04 AM   #24
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
if thinking St. C Sir,

you do know he sold icky and is gone, Handle was taken over by someone and the handle name has changed, last post 01-03-2019, 07:42 PM
just sayin

tbear, lets hope the new ROC Mayor does better
I know I
Got it

Tbear safe bsck
Old 07-09-2021, 08:40 AM   #25
goosrt3
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Come too Syracuse. It’s even worse here.
We got folks like jaylee, Sexydeedee, and and other scam artist and thief’s. Imagine waiting 30 minutes -2 hours, just to be ghosted or ripped off.

AMP’s seemed to be a last beacon of hope. They’re gone now. 😐
goosrt3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:20 PM   #26
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I haven't gotten booted yet so allow me to respond to the unfounded slanderous accusations made against me before I do. As I am reaching Alexandria Bay I am getting texts last night letting me know about these accusations and had to pull over before I crossed the border to check them out for myself. By the way Cryptkicker are these type of false accusations allowed?? I would have replied right then but didn't want to delay me meeting with the gorgeous 22 year old French Canadien waiting for me in my room.

After thinking about it today I should be thankful to the "lady" that levied these accusations as she has proven the point of this whole thread. This is the type of provider that resides in Rochester. My message to her is I do not know your number, have never texted or called you, and do not have a reason to ever text or call you. If you are getting harassing texts or calls report it to the police. Post it on this board. I don't care because it isn't me. I actually thought about texting you so that you would know my number and that it isn't me but do not want you to have my number. Again call 911 and report that person.

Now if you will excuse me my last consult is done for the day and I have an amazing Romanian women that I am meeting for dinner, drinks, and what I can only assume is an incredible overnight of fun.

Everyone else stay safe and have fun!!!
tbear4u77 is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 05:19 PM   #27
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

I actually tend to believe him, there are some wackos around here
in case you havent noticed
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 05:29 PM   #28
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Oh we noticed

Tbear Romanian good look
Enjoy her
Old 07-09-2021, 05:33 PM   #29
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

"whew" all my lines are 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 08:26 PM   #30
BakeWakeNShake
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pren123 View Post
Kind of makes sense why no ones responding truthfully.
This
BakeWakeNShake is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women